Ex just told me she doesn't even think of me anymore. Any other sad guys up?

Ex just told me she doesn't even think of me anymore. Any other sad guys up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6tWLEJf2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she told u that? nigga she thinkin about u how else would she think about telling you she doesnt even think bout u no more. bitch just sayin dat shit cuz her life sucks wit out u and she wanna hurt u or sum shit for sommin to do

I'm potentially going to be homeless in a few months, can't find a decent job, and am regretting not letting my ex take a bullet to the head. Nearly a year ago she pissed off the wrong people and I had to step in and prevent her from being killed. She wasn't worth saving.

I wouldn't say I'm exactly sad. Just stressed as fuck. And user, forget your ex. She's not worth thinking about.

Sorry, I never studied Ebonics, what are you trying to say?

Why the fuck has what she thought ever mattered?

This user speaks the truth. Women like making their ex feel like dog shit when they're upset.

Fuck it, never mind, I hope your lonely.

My ex fucked a guy a day after we broke up. 4 year relationship.

Op here, it's not like she was upset and told me it, I asked if she missed me because we have been taking on and off and she said she didn't miss us being together

damn. Fuck that bitch. I'm sorry user.

Got fired from my job and have no clue where im gonna find another job

I'm sorry user, that's a raw deal

She still sounds like a bitch who isn't worth your time. I've been there and done that. Learn from my mistakes and move on.

Why did you get fired?

Autozone lmao

always fam

Yeah I've been working on not caring and for the most part I do okay, but this was "the" ex so it's kind of different with her you know?

I'm currently job hunting myself. It's fucking rough out there. just remember to keep your chin up. There's no sense in being negative. It'll only hold you back.

I mean why did they fire you?

The feels are always the strongest this time of night

I got fired because I was fucking a muffler

Because I didnt finish some of my training on the computer within the scheduled time period. I was expected to come in on my own time and do it in store, cause their shit programs wouldnt work online.

Yo, user, reporting.
Just listening to Ted Nugent, burning some sage, trying to be more like Wooderson everyday.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6tWLEJf2w

That's fucked, I didn't even know they could do that

Nice I was just listening to Otis Redding for awhile

Truth time: you had that coming asking such a bitch question.

You need to get over her.

I feel you, user. Music at this time of the night/morning is the best and the worst thing in the world.
I've never really listened to anything by him saved for Dock of the Bay.

Yeah I kind of knew I had it coming, but at least I know for sure now so I can try to move on I guess

Listen to Free me or Come to me, guaranteed one way ticket to feelsville

Broke up with my ex of 3 years 5 years ago. 1 week later she starts dating another guy and a month after that he proposes to her. They are still "engaged" to this day. Used the promise ring I got her (I know) as the engagement ring.

>feelsville
Not tonight, but definitely tomorrow.
I gotta work tomorrow, so I think I'll be heading to bed.
Goodnight, user. Cheer up a notch or two.

Thanks b/ro will do

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS, JUST SMASH THE PUSSY! THAT'S IT. WHATEVER IT IS GET IN IT, STOP TALKING TO THEM, AND KEEP SMASHING. UNTIL SHE GETS IT, ACT LIKE A CUM GUZZLING WHORE, GET TREATED AS ONE. WHEN YOU TURN 25-30 and you are done smashing and you love some girl and want to provide for her (and put up with mindless woman shit 4EVER) then get married.

Crying bitches, they have got you acting like the womans, oh yea... And quit government school

Sad? Absolutely. But I'm not crying. As a grown ass man, I'm not allowed to cry. You do it once, in private, then you bury that emotion and man-up. There's shit to do, and any show of weakness can potentially be used against you.

You harden up inside, so you can do your job as a man, and take care of the other people in your life. They depend on you to have your shit together.

At least, that was what I was taught. Crying resulted in beatings, because at least then there'd be a real reason to cry then.

Society seems to agree.

/thread

Fuck on the b/tards here. I know it hurts very much. If u sensitive on feelings or other ppl u must learn to put this ability off for short time.

You b
ad feelings WILL go away. Bit it takes time. If u realy fall in love hatd it can take 1 yeahr. But sun comes back. I promise you.

My buddy committed suicide a few hours ago. He's been struggling with depression for years, and I've been slowly losing contact because I'm more and more busy with work. I tried to help him several times but it never seemed to help. He was so depressed and set on being depressed it seemed like. We had plans for this Saturday, though.
I can't imagine what his dad just went through. Hearing the gun shot, making his way to his room, and finding his son with the back of his head blown out. I literally cannot stop thinking about it.

i feel like this is bullshit, noones going to fire you for something so dismal. why lie on the internet user?

You don't suspect she was cheating on you the whole time?

edgy