S/fur

s/fur

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Guess that'll be my last thread for today, am friggin' tired. But I've said that many times on other days as well without leaving, so there's that

Hey guys

Remember when furies were the worst thing on the internet? I miss the simpler days. Can't we just get back to that?

what a lardass

Eya space shark, long time no see!

Hai there

Hey shark belly guy, how's it going?

Sleep is for the weak.

Hey Mighty, how are you?

She's a cute tho

sup

it's going pretty good, sharks n shit.

>Sleep is for the weak.
I know I know but I always get so tired when it's getting day again outside. Is 8AM now and I forgot to close all the tings so I don't have to see the evil daystar.

Most people seem to get tired when it gets dark, but for me it's the other way around.

>Most people seem to get tired when it gets dark, but for me it's the other way around.
Yeah, same here. Except days like today when I'm too depressed to even do anything. I may go to bed "early", even thought it's 2 AM here.

Ever thought about getting a regular sleep schedule instead of perpetrating shallow relationships on the ass end of Sup Forums?

>sup
Not much, but I'm getting pulled into all that weirder furstuff faster than I expected. I'm even intrigued by murrsuiting these days, heck I've watched a long video of furries fucking in suits today and I wasn't put off anymore. Degeneracy here I come!

Too bad that there are no shark grill suits and stuff, I'd love to see that

Not the same person, but it's not that easy, user. Trust me, I've been trying my whole life, and trying extremely hard for the past 3 months. It doesn't work that way. It's all about one's circadian rhythms.

I'm not at all saying it's bad to have it as a fetish, but I find it difficult to fap to these hairy women. How do you anons do it?

My continuing quest to have way too many fucking characters is progressing nicely.

I've heard chamomile tea helps with that.

fetishes don't make sense

Thought about it, but nah. I'm not even a NEET and while I could technically try to sleep during the night I don't want to.

Everything is so nice and quiet during the night. Nobody goes on your nerves, no phone or bell rings. No traffic outside, no neighbors doing whatever the hell neighbors do all the time.

I love the night, that's why I'm awake then. Well I should be doing more productive stuff than posting fur all the time, I give you that.

How many do you have now? It has to be at least 30.

I don't know if it would help me. Not even sleeping pills helped.

With a lack of self-respect and one of those tail butt-plugs I'd imagine.

must be tough without a nose

Jesus. I was going to guess 40, but I thought that was too much. I didn't know you had that many. y tho?

I've had a regular schedule for years because I had to wake up early to go to work. And I slept early in the evening as well. Still couldn't get used to it in any way. Getting up was a pain and I only was fully awake at after 11AM when getting up at 6AM or something. Some people are just not meant to wake up early.

Hmm... Maybe you should just, like, take a bunch of sleeping pills. WCGW?

>hairy women
lel

Addiction at the least.

Dunno, I just really enjoy getting new designs and shit, even though I wind up doing dick all with them.

>one of those tail butt-plugs
I'll get one of these this month, so you're not really wrong there.

How do you even afford them all?

>but I find it difficult to fap to these hairy women.
I find it difficult to fap to the dicked women Sup Forums is all over.

Human hair and different varieties of fur have significantly different textures between them. Fur can have a much softer feeling than human hair.

Why are the anal beads in her urethra

Seems unhealthy

Try to keep it that way. As someone who does fap to them it's not something to be proud of. Try not to be a degenerate.

>I've heard chamomile tea helps with that.
Not really. It may relax you a little bit but changing one's natural patterns is on a whole other level. Without taking drugs all the time there's be no freakin' way I could do it. And I don't want to take drugs so I just go to sleep during the day.

Luckily I can do that without fucking up work stuffs.

Wow

There should be a list, like the kind for sexual predators, but for people who aren't allowed to own pets.

No outside life / interests and terrible budgeting.
Also, been collecting for like, 4-5 years now, so I've had a little time to accumulate.

That's still a fuckload of characters, even for 5 years. It's impressive.

I think of it as a form of domination over weaker males. I personally prefer smaller dicks to further this train of thought.

That, I can fap to. I can't fap to buff gay sex though. I can also get off to gay fur regardless of buffness.

Your the reason God doesn't talk us anymore.

Probably the bead just slipped up a bit on the chord. Or she's into really weird stuff, who knows

Remember that time an astronaut on the ISS wore her Star Trek costume on board for a photo op?

shit was cash.

Yeah I don't think that'll happen anytime soon. I just don't see anything in them. I don't think that you should be ashamed of fapping to them tho.

Thanks I guess?
I'd post all of 'em, but over half being dudes / herms means I've got a lil' less to choose from for these threads.

Post somthing new other than posting the same fucking pictures over and over

I'm ashamed of many things. My morals are extremely high, and I can't even come close to meeting them. I feel terrible about many things I like and do.

Star Trek at least has some class to it.

Imagine if it were a fur-suit. Their co-workers would never have respected them again.

I'd also go as far as to say that if it would happen, it would truly be a mile stone towards the falling of human civilization.

This is about _anthropomorphic_ animals, not real ones. Furries don't just go and fuck their pets.

Well, most don't. There are most certainly way more non-furry zoophiles out there. It's just a different thing.

Fuck, that deep cut on my leg split open and I didn't even notice. Cutting myself is really stupid.
I'm probably going to do it again.

>fur suit in space

I think they are too heavy to be allowed, also that would make everyone uncomfortable.

A Japanese astronaut once wore a T-shirt that was styled after Space Battleship Yamato so a lot of them are nerds, furries? we will have to wait and see it will happen eventually.

It's safe to say that here, but if you were to go public your pool of friends would probably become so much smaller. People would just stop talking to you and only see how your doing when they mistakenly run into you.

You're the reason why we can't have nice things.

Next-up, skunk murrsuit

Hey if I want to talk to furies and casually piss on them in my free time. That's my business yo.

Says the user not even posting the same fucking pictures but nothing at all

>2 days into the ISS stay
>"wheres my suit?"
>"last I saw it it was in the airlock of the Russian segment"

based ellise
based ruaidri

SNIBBA!!!!!!!
Under A