So there's been a nightmare bug that's been around for a while that is resistant to all antibiotics and it finally...

So there's been a nightmare bug that's been around for a while that is resistant to all antibiotics and it finally reached the U.S. in Pennsylvania and it has the potential to wipe us and by us I mean the human race out what does Sup Forums think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiXryBy36Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=JW1T_RP-1rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xZbcwi7SfZE
pennlive.com/news/2016/05/mcr-1_pennsylvania.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck I live in PA I need to get outta here

Took long enough

Pa thread?
412 lookin for bud or bars, got some shard to trade

Yea dude I'm in Texas and I'm freaking out because it has the capability to go on unidentified on several types of surfaces

A what?

Same shit different day. The older you get the more you realize about the world around you.

Fear-mongering is something governments do. It keeps you guys from dealing with shit that matters because you're too busy dealing with these irrational fears.

Its a strain of E coli that's resistant to all antibiotics so if it hits you chances are you'll die

>tipping intensifies
Tell us more about the shadow government bro.. I could use a good bed time story

You know I want to believe that because look at the whole Ebola scare all of a sudden we found a cure so it could be a scare but you never know

Source?

Also shouldn't the CDC do something? Is the news being relatively quiet about it to not incite hysteria?

On a scale of 1-10, how fucked are we?

The world is ending
finally

I just looked it up. It's only resistant to colistan. Fuck clickbait titles

Oh okay, no more fucked than usual.

Hopefully it's the end for us. We were an amazing species, but look at us now. We deserve it

I saw it on MSN and the head of the CDC is the one that said its immune to all antibiotics and its been around for a while but it hadn't touched U.S. soil and tbh our country is really busy if this shit is real we could be seeing 10 million deaths every year by 2050

Super bugs I believe is to be another term for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=aiXryBy36Qw
Basically, poo's in loo buy cheap antibiotics for every fucking thing since they're cover in shit. Years of abuse of antibiotics have made bacteria extremely resistant to treatments and basically you're a stupid motherfucker and fuck indians.
Here's a documentary about it
youtube.com/watch?v=JW1T_RP-1rQ

idiot colistan is the last resort for antibiotics so if all others fail that's the last resort

You're so young, lol.

Guy above said that we're at a 5

The scenario you're describing is at least 7-8, speaking very conservatively.

THE END IS HERE GUYS
FINALLY WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE

Now let me adjust my post it kills 50% of people infected

THE FINAL DAYS ARE COMING GAIS

yea yea but its in country in the E.U. already and its been killing people in China its traveled most commonly through pigs and we get pork from China dude

THE FINAL DAY HERE
THE VERY LAST

this shit can travel undetected

Hypothetically speaking, how much time do people in the Midwest states have to prepare, stock up on food, water, fuel, ammunition, leave populated areas and, (if possible), escape the country?

Illinois has already had 8 cases

Ebola had a fatality rate of up to 80%.

So basically as soon as possible?

Sweet. Maybe I'll die and not have to pay my student loans

Some kid in a town in Tx survived it supposedly but I'm not sure if I was right

Kek

But really.

Good end to a Berniefag.

yea and look all of a sudden the U.S. found a cure so I kind of have this feeling that it could just be another scare but idk

either way it goes bump this shit it never hurt to have people informed

youtube.com/watch?v=xZbcwi7SfZE

here ya go faggots

In PA?
What the fuck is this, L4D?

>Sup Forumstard trying to keep other Sup Forumstards aware of current events for the sake of their safety and well-being

These really are the end times

that guy is so full of shit btw

tbh if this turns out to be a zombie bug I would be fucking happy as hell I mean our world would go into a fucking tail spin but it would be a fun ride

expand on that?

Apocalyptic bump

full of shit? seems pretty accurate to whats happening rn

Media troll phishing for new scare tactics.

Bugger off.

As someone who is autoimmune diseased on immuno suppressors and antibiotics 24/7 (literally, for like 2 years now) I'm going to be the first to die. Yay. I'm immune to practically all antibiotics yet have no immune system so the fucking common cold could kill me.

I live in Port Angeles WA... You guys aren't talking about the pa I'm thinking of... Wtf is this virus?

This, and blathering on about dead Gorillas to distract from the real issues.

Where the fuck you been the last 15 years?

Oh that's right, you were still a stain in your mommas Panties.

Yea we'll all Bugger off if this shit is real fagg

The last resort is burning the patient to prevent it from spreading.

From what I understand we still have facilities in Germany.

I'm not even trying to gain attention I'm really trying to keep my Sup Forumsrothers safe even the assholes because you never know when one of those scares are gunna be true

This is in animals dipshits, even if we get infected some people are "fine."

Oh so your a vegetarian I'm sorry the rest of us eat animals

pennlive.com/news/2016/05/mcr-1_pennsylvania.html

kek dude way to keep us from having a heart attack

Bout time

Remember guys:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

8 people out of 318.9 million ( 2014 ) died from the 'superbug'.

1.3 Million die each year in car accidents.

591 accidental shooting deaths in 2011

Go fuck yourself.

Who cares about Pennsylvania, it's only famous because that's where Dracula lives.
Almost no one actually lives there.

You are not an idiot.
You are not a faggot.
You are not a cuck.

Hey, you're wrong!

Yeah but animals shit on plants and some poop out seeds

this one is a plague you retarded fuck

o shit black plague 2 electric boogaloo

This shit is just coming up it hasn't been around for too long we'll see just how much it can score

>2014
You would think it would've racked up a high score by now

Plague of 8.

It't not the black death.

I don't have to ask you not to breed, I am confident you will never figure it out.

You guys are just trying to evade the truth about what could possibly be our end. Now we still have plenty of healthy smart people so we still could be safe but we'll just have to play the waiting game.

Lol your all fucking retarded this is a new publicity stunt by fox to drum up hype for this show

Been declining despite the sensationalism in the media.

its only been a year. all it took for the atomic bomb to pop was a single atom from spliting

did you get aids from your nigger loving gf?

I hope so, this show if fuckin bomb.

kek it took you long enough I was just waiting for a racist cuck to show up

Couldn't care less actually.

The main vector of a Coli infection is infected food. All mass outbreaks so far had been linked to contaminated food. Multi Resistant Bacteria have been around for ages and occasionally cause outbreaks. That's neither new nor horrifying.

>Wait until they found the source
>avoid source
>???
>profit

Yea there have been hundreds of reported bacteria's that tolerate certain medicines and antibiotics but life has and will always find a way if its not this then soon there will be a completely resistant bacteria that's gunna come and bring on the next great extinction

>muh boogey man

Grow the fuck up, kiddo. Shitlickers have been crying the end is nigh for decades. Ain't shit gonna happen. Don't try to scare real men that have lived through the brink of nuclear apocalypse. You children know nothing of real threats, aside from no cell signal. Kill yourself faggot.

Fucking millennials.

What you where alive during the cold war? haa get real cunt you type like an angry kid go to sleep

in germany about every farmer with pigs has those germs in his nose. same as all over europe i guess. i think there gotta come many things together that they will become dangerous. like problems with ur immune system or infections with other virus or bacteria.

Faggot confirmed

>Anal Inflicted Death Sentence

I guess.. to tell you the truth I'm just gunna blow my head off with a 12 gauge if that shit touches me I don't think my immune system is that good and the death by that shit sounds painful.

no idea if it actually is the same shit. in every hospital there are several kinds of mrsa. that one with the farmers is coming from those pigs which are full of antibiotics all the time. nice way to breed those little fuckers.

That's right, the world existed before the best part of you ran down your cum dumster single mother's leg. Stay mad, somebody will change your diaper soon. Right??

Yea dude the shit pork is coming from china and they've been feeding their pigs with colistin so that's why the bacteria is resistant to it

everyone does it. mass production of pig and poultry meat is not possible without easily. in germany that mcr-1 can be found in poultry farms. could as well be in pig farms.

Wow you really are pathetic you type exactly like an angry 15 year old lol dude your so obvious

that's why these fucking bacteria's are becoming immune to our medicines fuck man we really are creating our own demise nut I guess it was destined to happen

everything is possible. something has to be done against overpopulation. it is about time that something new comes up. just the auto regulation of nature.

>where
>your

Who is 15?

Public education at work.

never thought of that it does make sense tho

>oh no bird flu
>oh no ebola
>oh no zika virus
>oh no whatever the fuck Op is talking about

Seriously dude how do you still fall for the fear mongering ..?

Have you not seen earlier posts you dim wit I said that I believe it could just be another scare but if in case its not I want my Sup Forumsros informed

just a reminder that we've essentially had superbugs for all of human existence. Caveniggers didn't have antibiotics, yet they lived on. a few of us will be naturally immune, and we'll pass on our genes. That's how it works. That's how the world keeps certain populations from overflowing.

I've been tested, and my body has an abnormal ability to resist the plasmids that cause enzyme breakdown. In layman's terms, I won't be affected. Get fucked, niggers.

like what I said about the evolution of super bacterias life will find a way always has always will

i don't care, just die already amerifags.

My manager just had me take some flour off of our shelves because there was traces of E. Coli present. Am I done for or what

but india is not dead. i watched this about super bugs on nova last year and they said india is poop in streets poor.

Who knows dude you have a 50% chance of surviving I guess just hope for the best just go get checked

I looked it up, I don't think it's the same strain(?) as the one OP is discussing. I don't feel sick yet, anyways