What's some good music for when you realize that oppression is the question and anarchism is the answer?

What's some good music for when you realize that oppression is the question and anarchism is the answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVXJ_oCTH5I
youtube.com/watch?v=CLishDbwy9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kidz bop 24

listening to thrift shop right now, pretty cool song. the female rapper speaks to my inner feminist. anything else?

dude political hierarchy is inherently unjustified because reasons lmao

Something Spanish.

Learn to realize oppression is the answer. You give a population of idiots power and shit happens. Fucking everything up for the whole spectrum.

ra songs

youtube.com/watch?v=hVXJ_oCTH5I

good answer

anarchism means power to no one

Exactly. Idiots already have power. No one should have the arbitrary authority to decide who gets what amounts of power. That's how idiots are making it so other idiots can maintain power.

realize anarchy is dumb and read marx instead first... then idk, find music you like and think how much better art will be when it's not a commodity

Fuck the spectrum

Anarchists are the stupidest fucking people alive.
They do not want to work their way to being altruistic and philanthropic, and in their cynicism plus pessimism believe a lawless society is the right way. Absolutely moronic thinking. Glad your utopia is you being killed within the first hour.

have you read about social anarchism?

anarchism is not a goal, it is a path

well, björk is an anarchist as far as i know

Green Day, Rage Against the Machine, Simple Plan

Glass Candy is so bad ass, studio wise.

Imagine Ariana Grande singing that.

I Rich man's :isa Lisa & the Cult Jam.

Dead Kennedy's
Nofx (sometimes)
Against me
Rage against the machine
Run the jewels