Soon

Soon.

NO, he MUST come to the Bulls. He can wear whatever number he likes if he brings the Bulls back to the Promised Land.

Soon.

>that'll be 300 million

Since he helped one awful franchise to a championship how about he comes to Orlando and does it again

Any number?

he's gonna stay in Cleveland

He's coming home. To the Raps

maybe he'll go full Jordan and fuck about with baseball for a bit

I should move to Cleveland and turn it into the greatest city in America in LeBron's honor.

you mean football

what you mean m8?

Michael Jordan went to minor league baseball for a few years

soon

Baseball was Jordan's side game and football is Lebron's.

ah, I didn't know that

maybe he can save the Browns :^)

Nah

Kyrie/Thompson are 23
Love is 27

Lebron has no better situation than Cleveland right now and in 5 years when he's 36, Kyrie and Thompson will be in their absolute prime

Does he still have NCAA eligibility for football? He could play tight end for the Buckeyes

WE GOT CAP SPACE

Once the cap goes up, he's gonna get retarded paid

That's the worst photoshop I've ever seen. His neck looks like a giraffe.

>lebron will move to the conference in which you actually have to compete to make the finals

o i am laffin

LeGm is gonna build a super team at Cleveland and build a dynasty with him and Kyrie at the helm.

CAP THIS

Well he's got his first 3 titles, so it's time to take a 2 year break and win the other one for da land before going back to basketball

Ummmmmm if he moves to LA it's gonna be for the Clippers anyways.

Bummer dude.

#winONE4theLAnd

This. It was obvious after the win that he really cares about the city and really gave it his all to give them a ring

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Lelkers

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He meant win ONE FOUR, the land
Win 14, the land
13 more titles incoming

please no, I don't want Lebron shitposting to continue for that long

But it'll be fucking hilarious if he says "I fulfilled my promise, later plebs" and turns back into a heel and plays with another super team.

His NBA career is like a storybook with twists and turns, might as well add more.

I'll be okay with this if he comes to the Knicks

If lebron is going to teamup with his friends it would have to be in NY or without melo since he just signed a deal there

Also have to wait for Paul or trade for both melo and Paul witch would gut the team of any depth

nah you can't play any college sports if you've ever been a pro athlete

He could sign for the Browns though if he really wanted

Plus he has Kyrie the offensive god in the team

>football

Soon.

Nah, he's accomplished everything he wanted to do in the NBA, it's time for him to pursue a career in baseball now.

He's gonna win one for da Browns

would genuinely be one of the most interesting developments in sports all time

>LeBrown

Doesn't he own like .006 percent of Liverpool?

Hes coming home.

Gross

>Started his career in Sacramento
>Ended his career in Sacramento

As a Clevelander I have to admit I've fantasized about this just a little bit.

The Clippers could win 5 titles in a row and they would still be the 3rd most popular basketball team in LA.

>first name on the jersey

LeBron pls

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Lebron is riding West just like his mom

Could a pro basketball player make it to a NFL team?

Is it possible to be elite at 2 different sports? Driving a car or playing golf don't count

LeBron could sign with the Dodgers and they'd let him wear 42 if he asked

Most basketball players can't because their body isn't buff enough for football but Lebron definitely could if he trains. He's easily the most physically gifted human in the world. He could definitely play TE or something if he can learn to take hits.

for da town

Lebron will be taking his talents to san antonio

Don't want this faggot on my kings

sorry

Only a one year deal senpai

The day that Lebron comes to the Kings, is the day I stop being a Kings fan.

Kawhi is better n8

enjoy another 10 years of never making it to the playoffs then :)

>I would have DeCancer Cousins and Rondo than LeBron

This is why your shit team will never be relevant.

I'm 100% okay with that. I'd sooner this team never win another game than have LeBron on it. But we will get there soon, we will place talent around Cousins and win one for da sac

Cousins>>>LeBitch

>dwight howard 2.0 will win anything for anyone
LMAO

This board is so fucking fickle. Lebron used to be hated like crazy and criticized at every turn. Especially when he was on Miami. Now you faggots can't stop guzzling on his cock like the true cucks you are.

That's not just this board you dumbfuck. Everyone hated Lebron after the decision but most people's opinions on him changed once he decided to go back to Cleveland.

you seem to think there's something wrong with liking winners

How many 3peats does this team perform lads?

>decides to go back only once the team is loaded with talent and after an embarassing Spurs sweep

>Screws DWade out of a finals MVP by playing embarassingly bad against the mavs

>Gets carried by Kyrie all series long and has to have him hit the game winning 3

Wow what a fucking saint

>Gets carried by Kyrie all series long

Kill yourself you dumbfuck.

>Kill yourself you dumbfuck.

As soon as you take Lebron's dick out your mouth

Lebron has no one to hit the game winning 3 for him

Mfw LeBron wins one for da pool

maybe he can break the curse

>Kyrie is younger then me
>Love is only 2 years older then me
Fuck I'm getting old...
Who /eternal manchild/ here?

>25 and on Sup Forums

Literally just kill yourself. What the fuck.

You're high af! Any number? Please..
Lol you probably just started watching the NBA in 2014

Hope not. Not with that snake ass deangelo russel

I think he may be the key piece that will lead them to a championship

whenever he goes they need to cap space to sign Melo/CP3/Wade so that they can win a title as the superfriends.
i think thats the last thing lebron wants in his career.

i love to make fun of him and would normally want him to lose. but he went up against a force i hate even more in Curry/Donkey. those guys enabled me to root for lebron and cleveland.

It's already one of the greatest cities in America. Over the past 7 years literally everything has gentrified and now it's an actual top tier city.

>77-5

Impressed

I don't care if he left again but for the love of god do not make another decision 2.0.

Lebron was an all state football player when he was 14, in the least he could play d1 football, but honestly the guy could probably pick up most physical sports and be able to compete at a professional level

could lebron win the world cup?

yes lots of college ball players switch to football and become tight ends or wide recievers.

>wanting the meme dream team to win the hip 2 times in a row

this

if he's gonna leave then he should just do it, don't make two weeks of media hype and circus like last time

Lebron and KD together in LA wew lads.

Implying LeBron's three just before Kyrie's didn't have just as big of an impact on the outcome of the game

Lebron can't be GOAT until he leads the 76ers to the promise land

Honestly, why the fuck would he move to another city to rebuild a team in hopes of winning again. He's got everything he needs in cleveland. Though you do have to wonder two things:

1)How much longer is Dan "Comic Sans" Gilbert willing to continue losing money by paying the luxury tax and basically making 0 profit over these years?

2)Why did Lebron purchase a 20 million home in LA?

annnnnnnnnnd

3)Is he still wanting to form a superteam with his (now past it) friends?

i wish that it were possible to clone the dude and see how he does in every sport. i bet he'd be the best cricketer in history

it's because he was our last hope to save the entire fucking sport of basketball and he delivered

> why does he have a house in LA?

Pablo, every celebrity and sports star has a house there. It's probably a vacation house.

checked

A $20 MILLION vacation house?

dude is stacked

Do you understand how much money the guy is worth?

That's not true. The rule is that you can't play the sport you've gone pro in. Otherwise we wouldn't have stories like Brandon Weeden. LeBron could go play NCAA fooball and get a full 4 years to play, but he never would because that'd be pants on head retarded. He'd get his shit pushed in because he's an old man whose body isn't built for it and football is a contact sport.