Bjpenn.com
UFC.com
stale

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466461803372.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466461917611.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466462343066.webm
youtu.be/T-8DaEhjhsU
mmafighting.com/2016/6/20/11977808/cody-garbrandt-vs-takeya-mizugaki-in-the-works-for-ufc-202
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you stole my bong bro
what a great fight

>Being this btfo after your boy gets raped.
Why are americans so sensitive.

Tolerating autism means there will always be autism

Uploading Callen's stand up special

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466461803372.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466461917611.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466462343066.webm

threadly heeminder

Based. Thank you.

Schaub and Callen filmed their episode of Ridiculousness today.

what happened? why do you keep posting this 'haha'

Just a reminder that Spainfag is a British autist spending his entire family paid vacation on /heem/

this desu

Autism

why are cerrone and joanne complaining about pay, do they not care because lorenzo is selling?

200 extended preview
youtu.be/T-8DaEhjhsU
youtu.be/T-8DaEhjhsU
youtu.be/T-8DaEhjhsU

>GSP coming back

>that calderwood finish

What the fuck is wrong with Valerie? Did joanna champ steal her soul?

y-you're just an average bloke

Joanna Champ's wins
>Carla (natural 105er)
>Penne (natural 105er)
>Valerie
Things that make you go "hmmmmm"

Manny Pacquiao, Dana White, and Vince McMahon were summoned to a meeting with God, where each of three were informed that the world will end in six months. The three then returned to Earth to break the news.

Pacquiao said: "I have good news and bad news. The good news is that there is a God. The bad news is that the world will end in six months."

White said: "I have two fucking news ya goofs, both bad. One, there is a God, and two, the world's gonna fucking end in six months."

McMahon said: "I HAVE TWO NEWS DAMMIT, BOTH GOOD! ONE, I HAVE BEEN APPOINTED AS GOD'S REPRESENTATIVE, AND TWO, I WILL BE YOUR OWNER TILL THE END OF TIME!"

Real Rory fan here, I'm not the autistic op or the sperg.
Autistic op can confirm he isn't Rory fan.

Put some respeck on my name lads, I don't make threads or sperg out. Just webms, godlike prognostication, and bantz.

Valerie was always trash.

UFC sold for 4.2 Billion

>Zuffa LLC, founded by Dana White and Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta, has reportedly accepted a $4.2 billion bid to sell the UFC. To put things in perspective, the trio originally purchased the UFC in 2001 for $2 million from the Semaphore Entertainment Group.

>From $2 million to $4.2 billion in 15 years. That's quite the ROI.

>As of now it is not known who White and the Fertitta brothers sold the UFC to, although the leading group was made up of William Morris Endeavor-IMG, the Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda, The Kraft Group, and Chinese investment company Tencent Holdings Limited.

>White, the Fertittas and the other investors are expected to sell 100% of their shares in the company, but White will allegedly be offered future shares to oversee the organizational transition.

>Put some respeck on my name lads

Reminder that you're posting on an anonymous japanese frog reading board.

are weight classes a meme?

val is a natural 125

both had their last fights in liberal run governments and had to pay alot of taxes. florida, texas and nevada are where you want to fight

>No one cares.

Valerie should be fighting in a 125 division or something but she's also painfully average.

JoJo when she's upbeat is a tiny muay thai tornado, she was expected to end that fight violently.

Spain and America are still going at it

>No one cares
*You don't care

>Americans pretending they're "le oldschool" by wanting more gsp meme decisions.
No, no one cares.
GSP went out on a high note and no one gives a fuck about him anymore.

He's the GOAT but he's also passed his prime and really there's no compelling matchups I want to see him grind out for 25 minutes.
Because that's exactly what he'll do.

>val is a natural 125
Yeah but that went against my narrative so I didn't include it - pretty clever of me wasn't it? hehe

>GSP went out on a high note

Lol

>Fought at 135, goes down to 115, is still the smaller fighter
What a wild world

Frankie Edgar

Speak for yourself. I still want to see GSP vs. Silva.

He didn't lose, unlike Anderson.

He's still the GOAT, unlike Fedor.

He still has the most wins in the UFC.

DELET TIHS

the GOAT

>tfw the era of "wtf is dynamic fastener" will never return
thanks Reebok ._.

>he didn't lose

Technically no, but he really did

lol

Maybe Randy and Chuck can run it back too.

>there's no compelling matchups I want to see him grind out for 25 minutes
***I*** would like to see GSP vs many welterweights and even Anderson

Hi2

>Muh opinion trumps the official record!
Nope, you're still retarded.

God damn you sound miserable as fuck.

He'll just come back and lay on Lawler for a half hour and get the belt back, that would be a decent laugh to be honest.

Official record doesn't mean shit, no one, including GSP actually thought he won that fight

That's besides the point, that reasoning alone shows he didn't go out "on a high point", bud

Fuck off bandwagoner, we don't need more of your kind round here

Chuck vs. Jones. Set it up.

No no the ratio's all wrong now
Too many ethnics!

Disgusting, stop stealing

That's the best you got junior?
Apply yourself.

>Official record doesn't mean shit,
>Muh opinion is more important!
>You should listen to me!
LeL
e
L

That's not even the point. He didn't go out on a high note because everyone thought he lost

>my opinion > everyone else's

Top kek omg i just pissed myself!!!!!

I'd watch it.

>Everyone thought he lost!
To bad the official record is a win eh?

:^)

Who's the hottest guy in the UFC?

I'm not gay but that's a question we hear a lot, and think it comes down to what I want from my man.

If I'm trapped in a castle wearing a gown and I want him to come rescue me in his shining armour, then I'm going with Theodorou.
If I want him to take me out to a fancy restaurant then tie me to his bed and rock my world, I want Jouban.
If I want him to kiss my hair, look me in the eye and tell me everything is going to be alright before we ride off into the sunset in his motorbike, I'm taking Condit.

Too bad the official record isn't what anyone cared about when he left

:^))

My double chin is the second )

He would have genuinely gone out on a high note if he'd retired one fight earlier. I think he did beat Hendricks fairly, but the fight was so close that you can't say GSP retired as a dominant champion.

So this is the source of your autism

It's also worth pointing out that the official decision isn't an 'opinion'.

It's official.

:^)

Try harder, you're obviously mentally handicapped so it may be difficult for you.

It's also worth noting the official record has nothing to do with what people thought of when GSP left, bud

>Gets BTFO
>Has to make shit about me

If I was British or still lived with my parents like you do, I'd off myself.

>Official record doesn't mean shit

At the end of the day records matter more. Or do you put a asterisk next to the Cavs because Curry had a hurt knee?
lel

He retired on a win streak and in dominant fashion.

Is there anything more autistic than caring about OPs?

Moving those goalposts already eh?

Cute.

there's 3 spain posters on heem:
-me, I have no idea about fighting but I've been posting on heem for over a year and when I started I was the only spaniard
-a guy that posts here now, pretends he knows what he's talking about, is autistic and seems to post here 24/7
-a tripfag that I saw here the other day

So you're the chill spainbro?

1 and 2 seem to be you, though.

samefag

That's literally been the argument since the beginning, please keep up.

You're probably Australian then

Should off yourself anyways 2bh

2 and 3 are the same person

Psh, I'd be lower in the P4P ranks if I was Australian.

They really lost their touch or talent for this.

I've cleansed /heem/ by soundly beating the shit out of your top p4p posters, you should be thankful.

If I was a child under the age of 12, it would be Wonderboy.

>in dominant fashion

Are you joking? You can say GSP beat Hendricks, sure. I agree with that. But even the biggest GSP nuthugger can't seriously say he beat Hendricks "in dominant fashion". He was able to grind out an extremely close decision while getting badly beat up for half the fight. That's not a dominant performance.

>tfw watching Franklin heem Chuck with one arm

Chucks chin got deleted so fast

love you babe

Hendricks stopped fighting and GSP didn't.

Pretty dominant by the end of the fifth actually. Hendricks obviously had next to nothing left and was trying to coast.

>Trying to explain the nuiances of a fight to fucking newfags
heem yourself.

>Literally retarded.

It really doesn't matter what nationality you are, you're still an absolute subhuman with no life that has managed to out-autist people with Asperger's who watch people fighting in their free time

You are easily the most pathetic poster in these threads and anything you say is just your own desperate denial and attempt to humor no one but yourself to keep your crumbling sanity intact

>literally retarded

You said GSP went out on a high note. Nobody thought that. End of. Sorry you're too slow to keep up

So you're the Ameribible I destroyed the last thread?

Shook AF still, it seems.

No we were already past that when you decided to move your goalposts.

Please keep up with your own stupidity.

>tfw McGoobz is going to lose again and everyone will only reply meme posts because of my flag

It's sad because you're only proving my point and know how correct I am
You continue to somehow justify it by thinking its only one other person that thinks this

Did you see his most recent touch butt training video?

He's going to get killed this time.

We weren't past anything. It's been the whole point this entire time lol

SAY GOOD NIGHT.

lel

Do you have brain damage?
Serious question.

Shook.

Somebody needs to make some webms of his last 3 fights. He probably KOs himself shaving.

mmafighting.com/2016/6/20/11977808/cody-garbrandt-vs-takeya-mizugaki-in-the-works-for-ufc-202

>rascals

have you ever used this word to describe kids? i've never heard any man say this

>Implying Chuck wasn't a meme who fought hand picked opponents.
>Not knowing this was/is the biggest knock against Chuck's "Championship run" next to his eyepokes.
NEWFAG FANS PLEASE