What's her fucking problem?

what's her fucking problem?

why does she keep whining about money?

Roast beef surgeries are expensive

She has a lot of medical bills to cover for all the women she beats up.

Minimum wage hikes forced Arby's to raise their price on roast beef

Because in America we believe success=money. She is simply trying to get her due

Her brother is a serial killer

you know damn well what the fuck you are doing OP
don't make me do it

women getting really delusional about the fact that they are only on this earth to be nutted in by men

Irrelevant getting blow out by teens women's team must be on suicide mode with the mean reaching semis

NO ONE FUCKING POST IT

OP DELETE THIS

Literally nothing wrong with it, I would devour that pussy

So who's gonna risk the ban this time?

>tfw women are evolving
soon they'll surpass us

You nasty Twin!

Women's sports will eventually become trans sports if the crazies get what they want

Boom roasted

>two tv hosts
>one gets paid more because they have a larger amount of viewers
>somehow this is unfair

>tfw all this shit came to late to see Donald in a wig statpadding against women

Pretty accurate tßh

I'll take the fall, but not for something as disgusting as her nudes

She has a lot of medical bills to cover after getting her pussy beat up so much

im ok with that

oh wow... her jiu jitsu is shit

Who has the meats?

literally the most average girl ever

I bet I could find about 10 women that look just like her walking about my town of about 45k. That said she's still pretty qt though

why would he not slam her head into the ground?

I'd mata leon her if you know what I mean

Because he wants her to rub the corn beef on his face, not actually win.

i can't find the article but literally every woman's player made more than every male player on the national team

Vaginoplasty ain't cheap

why women like to whine so much, and more importantly, why are men listening to them?

because she's an entitled little american woman.

they just like to talk and talk and talk i mean it's common knowledge
it just happens that they are now also talking on twitter, fb, etc

no idea why mean are listening to them

Why don't think just split up so they can manage their revenue and the men can do the same?

Because they don't want equal pay they want the men to subsidize them like the way the WNBA is or society is via welfare state/taxation and and

>why are men listening to them?

Because they're worthless cucks who think they might have a chance with women if they just agree with everything they say. Might work for a couple of guys but it's not because they actually want to fuck guys like that, it's just to keep them compliant and whipped. The guys have no integrity or dignity. I haven't had tons of sex but what I have had has always happened when I could literally not care less about doing what they want or agreeing with them

Anyway; tl;dr
Men listen because they want to fuck them

>women claim they're all smarter than men

why can't all the women just together and force equal pay?

ALLAHU AKBAR

DELET THESE

Jesus.

MAKE ME GRINGO

absolute madman

it actually looks nice here, BASED PUERTO RICO

Butthurt because she got her roasties from a USMNT player stretching her out when she had a fling a few years ago. The problem is, what was his name?

you see all that wetness? id lick that clean I DONT GIVE A FUCK

I would too

Based Puerto Rico

Not done yet

Jesus, did she model her vagina on the Sarlacc pit when she went in for her sex change?

Her body looks like a tornado went through it

>not done yet
MADMANNNN

Meant it, her is surprisingly smaller than I though it would be.

god those fucking pussy lips are disgusting. she should get a labiaplasty

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

BASED
PUERTO RICO
U
E
R
T
O

R
I
C
O

she's a woman

good thread

s-source?

moar

Imagefap

Hope Solo, her face evades radar.

She looks good from waist to neck though

no no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not her

No shit. Read the post retard.

Poto Rico pls stop

She fucks black guys thats why

I would like some acknowledgment for my idea that her face looks like a stealth figher along with my photoshopping skills.... please.

so does my gf, nothing wrong with that

God damn that pussy looks destroyed

NO
And it's Puerto Rico

Why the fuck is that filename in Greek??

I would desu

can confirm. and her pussy isnt fucked up, right babe?

Shhhh

Explain yourself.

What is she doing?

She has an itch

But you're not supposed to scratch.

Why?
And this one is all the I have left, good thread. See ya guys later

Why does she even have so many photos of her asshole/vagina?

that isn't hope solo, where's the tattoo on her right shoulder arm?

that's fucking gross, makes me wanna puke

Don't know

Ask the wise asshole about it

It's gonna be gross after she tought them black guys from the U.S. national team about inequality

I honestly don't understand why you make fun of her vagina. I know it doesn't look like the ones on your hentai, but i thought you would recognize de difference from fiction and the real world.

El mexicANO

>this thread

Vagina plastic surgery is very expensive

can't unsee

She looks like the typical lesbian feminist.

this one looks like a 100tifiko to be honest

Because there are Z E R O FA's that pay their male players salaries. Their Clubs do. For Women, their FA pays 100% of their wages. So its pretty funny that they are arguing for more money in comparison to men, when Men only get award money for international competition and nothing else.

/GAPE/