Sisters in shower (glass windowed shower) how do I go in to sneak a peak?

Sisters in shower (glass windowed shower) how do I go in to sneak a peak?

Open the door quietly and look through the end opposite of the handle she will be to busy looking for the person on the handle end if she notices at all

Depends on how fogged up the glass is, how quiet you are and if you're willing to face the consequences of being caught.

This is an illegal act...reporting you

lol fucking beta

Thanks

Gosh dang right I am :)

The best way would be a hidden camera. They're pretty cheap and easy enough to install as long as you got a good hiding spot.

at the very least post pic of sister to see if its even worth the risk

I told her before hand "I might have to use the restroom" and she replied "I'll leave the door unlocked in case". I have access just don't know how to peep without her knowing it. The glass barely fogs up.

details on bathroom layout pls

It's not rocket science.
>Be quiet
>Open the door slowly and only enough to see
>Hope the shower water masks most of the sound
>Enjoy
>If caught just walk in and say you have to piss BADLY

Toilet in front of shower, sink off to side.

so shes comfy with you pissing while shes in the shower?

source?

just gotta go try hope shes washing her hair or some shit

That's what I got from his post too.

If that was the case it would be easy to peek and pretend to have to go if caught.

Dude just walk the fuck in there and piss then. Side glance the hitch. Its gonna be blurry anyways. Roll your sleeves up like James Dean and stuff your phone in there recording too like he put smokes in his t-shirt sleeves. Then come back and post cause she's "18".
You're welcome. Fucking faggot kids nowadays I swear.

You want to correct the wavefront of the light to get a view. If the glass is that type that is all water in tiny patterns, just fill them in with say, water. That would decrease the distortion in the image.

get in there op

Bumping so faggot OP might have oc

the dream lives on

I just want to be responsible for some faggot OP finally taking some sound advice that I give them.

take headphones, go in, and say you didn't hear the shower

bump

>Sisters in shower (glass windowed shower) how do I go in to sneak a peak?
Just walk into the bathroom naked and tell her "can I join you?"

bump

its gonna 404

^^^^

thread is kill

Kill is thread

did he do it?

i'm guessing he got caught?

or he is having sexy time

Put headphones in/on, blast music. Walk in singing. Could grab something else like a book for added effect. Gives you the distracted excuse.

Since OP is a pussy that won't share pics
Here's some OC
I'll dump some OC if you all help dump