Everybody else in my family is dead. I'm 82 years old and can't say the years have been worth it...

Everybody else in my family is dead. I'm 82 years old and can't say the years have been worth it. In two hours I'm going to swallow the rest of my pain medication and drink a bottle of whiskey my dead best friend gave me ten years ago.
Frank, I'm sorry we never spoke after I married Janet.
God, please forgive me for what I'm about to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYtR0zrTeLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cya later m8 - Frank

post your dick before you go

please enjoy this parting image

OP, you seem pretty cool. Tell us moar about your story, and how the hell do you know how to post on Sup Forums as such an old fuck?

I don't have any other way to put this:
Please, don't do it.
Like every other being, you deserve to keep on living.
No matter how terrible you life has been, remember that there are always people out there that care for you, and they aren't just your family and friends. Like me; I'm a complete stranger halfway across the world, begging you to keep on living.
Please don't do it. Life is too beautiful of a thing to forfeit.

Bump
also this

I was a systems engineer for McDonald Douglas back before they were Boeing. Computers are no mystery, and this website in particular attracted my attention after my students mentioned it. Apparently they don't take suicidal confessions seriously here: I just didn't want a hassle.
All my life I've supported everybody. I made 270,000$ annually and spent all of it on my children that both died in a car accident. They were the light of my life, and now I just hide in my house because the pain of living consumes me.
The other day I saw a hummingbird crushed by a hailstorm. It was the last straw. I welcome death. This has been a beautiful journey, but I need it to end.

No, it doesn't have to end here. Walk outside, ask somebody, anybody, if they think life is worth it. There's rarely anybody who answers seriously, but if you don't try you won't ever know.
I would say yes.

>mfw

You're 82 and lived a good life so fuck it. RIP

Your students? You have students? They must look up to you, right?
Even if they don't, your life still matters; who have you supported, apart from them?
Who have you dedicated a good deed to?
Who have you ever cared about?
Please keep living; they would want you to.

Enjoy this webm before you go

Damn. I hear you, OP. I'm only 45 and the tragic fucking world has beaten the shit out of my soul.

Sounds like you should be proud of what you've done, though. Good job, man.

Tell us about the ladies. Did you bang some hotties in your day? Got any nudes?

c'mon man

it's worth it to go on. do it for them

We might share a death day, OP. Got a DVT brewing in my leg. Got a 25% chance that an embolism is going to take me out any second.

Any of your buddies go out that way? Wondering what it'll be like

May I have some money via PayPal user? Need to pay rent im 1 day behind :(

(thank you, fellow human)
Suicide is too permanent a solution for something temporary. Although death is inevitable, granted, you shouldn't forgo their trust in you.
I'm crying right now. Literally.
Keep. Living.

how is it that you lived until 82 and never figured out that there is no point to life?

there is no purpose, no meaning. attachment to others hurts you in the end. words are like the wind. actions are permanent. everything is ultimately meaningless and purposeless.

so just stop caring. do whatever you want. you're old. you're going to die of old age regardless. might as well have fun before then.

go traveling, fuck a granny. do drugs. nobody cares.

get lost in not thinking, and learn to live in the moment.

Thank you all. Your words are kind, but my soul has run its course.
Please, I beg you, love life and have a good time. Change the world. Be everything you dream of being and then some. Do not give into modern cynicism, life holds fantastic things for every person bold enough to live it.
I love you Janet. I love you Kevin and Sarah. Soon I'll be with you in the sun beams.

>The other day I saw a hummingbird crushed by a hailstorm. It was the last straw.

solid script, good background research. 10/10 OP.

What was your favorite book?

Why would you lot do this? I know this is Sup Forums, and it's just a nest full of psychopaths and sociopaths, but this is inhuman even for Sup Forums. Egging an elderly man who has lived such a long time? You need help.

hey dude why not just get high on your meds instead? what do you have to lose?

I know when I'm feeling suicidal taking opiates makes me feel far more positive about existing, as if everything is alright

tell me what meds you've got we'll tell you what to take to get high

Especially the drugs part. OP, you ever tried psychedelics? (magic mushrooms, LSD, peyote/mescaline) You need to do that before dying.

Who cares there is nothing after death

Death doesn't have to be sad, kid. Life is usually sadder. OP is at the age where it's prudent to go. You'll understand that someday.

I just want to see some geriatric dick.

i know not what is on the other side.
but on this side, i intend to live for the time that fate has given me. so should you. are you one to kill yourself and change fate? thats like a dog barking in front of a train. so utterly convinced of its own superiority that it fails to see the bigger picture.

you are 82. learn to see the bigger picture. it doesnt matter what is on the other side. but you cant escape fate. just let go, and stop thinking you can change anything. then you will no longer be in misery. because misery arises due to want. stop wanting things and misery and suffering will have no power over you.

just. let. go.

you should be on heparin or rivoxiban. ask your doctor.

and don't forget op, jus b urself!

Death is just another path, one we must all take. I often think about what will happen after I die and the answer of nothing is quite unsettling. But in the greater cosmic world it seems quite peaceful to be small in such a large void.

I fear the same that i will grow old and have nothing around me, but damnit OP that still doesnt mean you can't live out your days. Try to be happy.

maybe you should kill yourself instead you utter fucking loser

This made me tear up. What does that mean nothing happens? What am I even doing all of this for? There has to be something else after all if this. There just has to.

>you should be on heparin or rivoxiban. ask your doctor.

Mind your business, user.

You sound like quite the pussy for an old man

banana.jpg

op can you paypal me some money before you go I'm about to be homeless because my degenerate fucking junkie fucking cunt fucking flatmate set the living room couch and wall on fire from passing out from heroin and now I"M getting kicked out as well because they're saying I shouldn't have let him live there but i needed the fucking money

god damn op you think you got problems huh?

"a nest full of psychopaths and sociopaths", sooo why are you here? are the help, my beers almost empty.

that humming bird, i get that. its never the big things, its the tiny little things that do it.

LMAO
M
A
O

I'm just trying to help. Is that a crime? Or am I simply just another newfag to be broken by your words?

i could. but unlike you, i see the bigger picture. i see the ultimate course all actions take. sometimes i lose it. but i always get it back, because if i did not, then it wouldnt matter anyway.

all actions are like ripples on water. they may wax and wane, they may interact with one another, but everything tends to the stillness of inaction, the void where anything and everything rests in permanent stillness. the philosophical equivalent of lowest entropic state.

thats why i feel no need to kill myself. fate will do it for me. why should i put effort into something that fate would do anyway?

just trying to help. a PE is a painful way to go. i see patients all the time with PEs. its not the quick death you think it would be. its slow, drawn out. over at least a few hours.

common mistake, sociopaths nest but psychopaths live in communal burrows.

May you rest in peace, my old friend. You have had a very long life, time to take the pain away I guess. Hope you find peace wherever you go, we will always be your Sup Forumsrothers.

that is damn near poetical son.

Faggot

I tried to overdose with Xanax, dones and a bottle of whisky 6 weeks ago. Woke up sick at and vomiting when my parents found me. Went to hospital then rehab. Now I love my shitty life by I don't give at anymore. But do what you wanna do

Goodbye. We all die sooner or later. At least you made it to 82. I'm only 37 myself and in bad health... I know I won't live to see your age. Godspeed to the other side...

OP how is your physical health. At 82 its understandable if you have chronic disease and pain to end your life and suffering.

I do my best.
Cal me an internet white knight, but I believe the internet was created to help people, not to propagate suicide.

When I was young I knew everything
Something something something something chicken bright
And now I'm guilt stricken sobbing with my head on the floor
Stopped a baby's breath and a shoeful of rice now

Can't be held responsible
She was touching her face
I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place

For the life of me
I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise
And we'd never compromise
For the life of me
I could not believe we'd ever die for these sins
We were only freshmen

My friend took a weeks vacation to forget her
She took a weeks worth of Valium and slept
And now he's guilt stricken sobbing with his head on the floor
Thinks about it now and how he never really wept he said

Can't be held responsible
She was touching her face
I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place

For the life of me
I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise
For the life of me
I could not believe we'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen

Eh I guess. I just got the realization the other day sitting here doing nothing but watching YouTube videos. Think about it for a minute. Wtf does happen after death. Is it just nothing? Can it honestly just be nothing?

I've been dead and revived. I didn't see anything just darkness.

rip

Let the man make his peace and go to rest with thoughts of joining his family, hes not an emo teenager angry because the world doesnt understand him.

Go out with a bang mate or not, take the pills and sit somewhere with a nice view, leave a simple note and make sure your affairs are in order

Hell even write your will up and gift some people who were kind of helped you if you think some of them deserve a brighter future

Anyway, just don't; don't do it, don't do it goddammit. I can't see another one of these threads become reality.

OP post your face or at least your proof of age so your legacy can live on

Fuck you.

You need to leave something behind before you die.

Write a shitty book about what you've learned in life, even if it's just a bunch of random shit on pages.

Write an autobiography.

Leave behind stories with morals.

Do something before you die, you selfish ass mother fucker.

Be a man, you have it in you, fight through the pain before you kill yourself.

your ego ceases to exist. how is this hard?

you are not your ego. learn to exist outside of your ego, and you can never die.

Fuck this autocorrect

I love my shitty life bc I don't give af anymore

How long were you out for? We're you really dead or did you just get knocked out unconscious?

A few minutes. I was not breathing. Not just unconscious

If I really can't convince you, Frank, then this may well be the final answer. Go out doing something to make a statement. Don't just curl up and die, die on your feet and not on your knees. But still. Please consider to prospect of living for just that much longer.

What is it like? Are they making that water-down-a-drain noise?

Kill yourself and visit me. Let me know how it's like. Just knock my pens off my desk if it's ok or my book if it'd bad.

Stop lying and tell us the story

OP, if you're actually going to kill yourself, leave behind your legacy. Write down all your mistakes and lessons you've learned throughout your life, and everything about your life. It doesn't matter if it's shitty. Your legacy has to move on and be passed down to other generations.

Please don't kill yourself.

nope. they're in too much pain for that.
plus theyre busy trying their hardest to breathe.

but from the look in their eyes you know its fucking terrifying.

rip

Source?

I agree. Please, don't do it.

Sun beams huh....

Praise the sun! I think I understand why you want to... suicide.. and Im sorry.

timestamp of your meds with the whiskey

Post pics of your dead wife's tits before you kill yourself. No harm now

82 and on Sup Forums

Wonderful b8 m8 or you really are 8y2

Yeah, you're a liar.

@op xdddd

>being this much of an egotistical faggot
Maybe you should be the one to kill himself today

The Verve Pipe. Song is The Freshmen

>be me 32, 34 now
>fatass pos eating and watching tv on my couch
>feel pain in chest and left arm
>pain intensifies
>oh shit oh shit
> call 911, fucking help me
>pass out and wake up in hospital with broken front window

Police broke my window to get in the house

>mfw doctor tells me a week later I was a dead man

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYtR0zrTeLI

Frank, look. I need you to tell me how you feel about somebody who is trying to help you. Really, tell me everything. Everything about you, about me, about anyone.

So... Pretty much just me sleeping huh? You don't remember anything else about the whole thing?

all I can pray right now is that you won't take your life.

We care about you. We are your family, your friends and your enemy. To desert the ones who care about your existence is very foolish and selfish of you. You've lived your life this long just so you can throw it away.

Don't do it OP. Think about the people that know of your existence (not just all of us)

Frank is gone.

theres no heaven for lard asses, you knew that when you chose the NEET lifestyle

I...don't think he's here anymore.
Frank, listen to him.

Frank is the person OP never spoke to after he married Janet.

He knew what he was doing. We're giving him what he came here for. If I was announcing my suicide on Sup Forums I would expect no less. If you want a pity party and words of hope, loving messages and reasons to live you post on reddit or your forum of choice. If you want to bask in the depravity of humanity that lurks in the world you long to escape, you come here.

The universe is not interested in your desires and your fears.

So he's Janet?

Dammit. Fuck man, OP, just don't do it.

He will be gone in another hour or so.

He won't. Not if I can help it.

I have no idea what to do with my life

you cant. thats the point.

What was before you were born, do you renember it? Did you care bout shit? Nope you didnt. Its the same with death.