Sup niggers...

Sup niggers, ended up reading parts of my gfs diary because she has been feeling really bad lately and Ive been trying to understand why. She has been raped in the past but I read that she has also had sex with three other people, not a big deal for me since idgaf tbh but she has never admitted it to me. She wrote the names and I think Ive seen her casually chat with one of the lads which I am certain lives a shit-load of a distance away from us but she always talks about him. I am 100% sure she loves me and shit but I also know women are fucking irrational and shit, should I be worried? Please just help a newfag out

plz Sup Forumsros ;;

Just drop it like its hot. :v

You're a faggot for reading her diary. Now shit is gonna bother you until you talk to her about it - next time don't snoop around or you'll probably find some shit you don't want to see.

I cant drop her really, shes going to have to finance me the next half year. I just dont want to get cucked and want to know if its an actual red flag or just normal shit. Ive never cared about relationships before but Ive invested so much time and money in her that I cant let it go now.

become an hero

Yeah, I know you are right. I was just going to clean up after her but it ended up with me fucking reading it for some stupid fucking reason.

Of course you should. Women are hypergamous by nature. Cheat before she does or go poly and date other people. You don't wanna be fully cucked my man. No escape from that feel

Then Id rid my little brothers last decent relative on his fathers side since pops comitted suicide last year so cant really. But if I want to

I could cuck her but I cant because I need her financially next year, if not anything else. Shes never been very sexual though, which is very weird. I have no problem of getting her off, do it nine out of ten times we have sex and I get to give her oral every now and then, but she doesnt really care if you get me.

>should I be worried?
No. The only thing you should be worried about is becoming worried and insecure about it. Chicks can smell it.

I am good at lying so thats fine. I am just worried the reason she has been feeling so bad lately is because she has done something to me. She hasnt really had any oppurtunity since we live together and she works like five fucking minutes from our home but still, women have a ability to do stupid shit.

We'll the other option is to be honest about it, but chances are that's such a huge violation of privacy you'll be in hot water anyway. You can try to be sly and ask questions if the topic of the guy comes up again... see how she answers and if you find it suspicious or inconsistent with diary, then you know shit is up

Good point, ty Sup Forumsro. I definitely dont think she'd accept the purpose of it, but the thing is that she has already broken a promise to me so does it really matter?

lol trips

But you don't know. Being financially dependent on a woman is probably your first mistake. Story?

I am a student and it went to shit last year after a quazi-depression. I got shitloads of cash, like somewhere around 20k usd when my father comitted suicide but ended up spending almost all of it on random places because I was planning to just kill myself when it was gone. But now when its gone I just cant and have to fix my studies so that I can at least do something with my life.

QUABZ

And quads, god damn

Eh just take the pussy but practice your zen bc she is prolly cucking you

Well if shes cucking me I am going to bloody murder her and then just get rid of myself. I am fairly certain she knows that as well.

What are you so afraid of? What's the worst possibility?

I just dont want to be alone again...

That shes lying to me and shit. Shes a constant emotional wreck and so but she has never lied to me. Not once, so when it comes to such a core thing and it turns out that shes been lying I will get really fucking scared

I couldnt stop myself and fucked up again. Turns out she also had a quote; 'crush' on *neighbour*
I am so angry that I am shaking
But, to be honest, I have accidentally cheated on her as well so I cant really whine too much kek

>I got shitloads of cash, like somewhere around 20k usd
quads does not hide the fact that this is barely a decent second hand car, not exactly a shitload of cash