Your thoughts /b ?

your thoughts /b ?

yeah thats about right

It's super gay now, they tried to mimic jeremys formula but they have boring personalities so the lame attempt at banter just seems forced

And all the cheesy jokes... gosh....

Plus they are too chicken shit to do non pc humour which made the show great

Shit show, shit formula that should have been done away with years ago.

Talk about flogging a dead horse. Its just a bunch of self indulgent wank from rich kids with too much money and time on their hands.

Dittlo. AL thou I think LeBlanc is good choice for SOME auto-TV show... hes kinda calming to watc... Not in TopGear but somewhere else... Evans is just a big fucking no.

Top Gear is dead.

I'm not racist but having an american host the british version of the show seems pointless

Yup. Point indeed.

The fuck, they're making another one?

It's already been done satan

Stop pretending SATAN

Aww shit.
Is it the UK or US version?

UK

UK, but with US presenters cause BBC are stupid af

captcha: select all images with cars

Matt LeBlanc is great. That screaming ginger guy what the fuck. My suspicions are that the Stig is actually a woman now.

Joey and an old guy from TGI fridays ? it was never going to be good.

I do agree on LeBlanc. He can do his show as guest star anytime in The Grand Tour

Why can't they just let it die with some dignity?

havent seen it yet, any good?

Best ad for Amazon ever indeed.

Cos BBC are pedo guarding fags

>Why can't they just let it die with some dignity?
It was never a good show. I will not forgive butterfingers Jeremy for damaging a Ford RS200, a car I have wanted to own my entire life.

I thought he might do OK, he seemed like he'd be a good replacement for the abrasive-and-snarky character clarkson is.

So far he seems wooden and uneasy. Might come good in a few episodes, but probably just shithouse.

What the fuck is wrong with middle guys face? Token ugly fuck?

Because it's a world wide show that makes a ton of money, any thing that makes cash wont die.

Show ruined.

It's now officially less interesting than Top Gear US... and that's pretty fucking hard to do.

fucking this i watched it with my gf and we just kept looking at each other, evans said it was a "great success"

the grand tour will be on in autumn then we can get back to real top gear

I cant believe my licence fee paid for this shit

Can't wait for The Grand Tour to come out.

I can't wait for it to reveal itself to be utterly shit after so much hype. The fanboys will realise that Top Gear was much more than just the presenters, and they'll try desperately to convince themselves that the show is superior. That the old men struggling to remember their banter scripts are still the same old mates that they've never had.