>Resorts to fucking men out of loneliness
>Diabetic
>Mexican

well stop that then

>severely bipolar
>self-mutilate semiconstantly
>can't hold a job for more than a few months
>also depressed alcoholic, drunk right now
>predisposed to glaucoma, parkinson's, alzheimer's, and all sorts of other fun things
>attempted suicide thrice, can't even do that right

pic unrelated but emily bloom is amazing

Dubs don't lie, nor do trips

Except you didn't GET trips, you fucking autistic faggot. Fuck yourself.

>22
>Balding
>Had sex once
>got herpes
>Hear voices at night
>congenital heart defect born with
>Acne
>Cant grow facial hair
>Sever anxiety causes chest pains and other wierd shit

Positives

>6'2
>white

>23
>no gf
>no job
>no degree
>tons of fluid in my ears
once i get that last bit cleared up i can return to being a depressed NEET as opposed to a being a depressed NEET experiencing prolonged discomfort

Was just in the same boat as you a week ago.

Ear cleared up again after a few days, so I'm back to regular depressed NEET mode.

i guess i should be happy that my life wasn't its normal boring mess and i got to be "excited" by going to the doctor a bunch of times and getting tests/ health scares at 23

but this whole shitty mess fucked up my last few weeks of lectures and i failed two classes while getting As in the other two. i can't prove it but jews did this

Well I'm not sure if my life suck.
I need your opinions

>be 24
>still don't have college degree
>only fucked 2 girls in my life
>dated the first one for 4 years and hated her
>second one dating for last 6 months
>she's the vest girl I've ever met and we are like soulmates or something
>but I'm her 12th boyfriend wich is destroying my ego
>also I don't have any good friends

Does my life suck?

well since i am turning 24 in a few months are lives are basically the exact same to a tee.. despite me not having a second gf

so i would say your life is alright
drinking and drugs help

>18
>no job
>had gf, who was first kiss, lie to me and dump me
>depressed af about not really specifically her, but all kinds of shit,
> alcoholic because of depression at this point
>my friends who I consider brothers are across the country, so no moral support really at all

Well maybe my biggest problem is that I think my life sucks and I can't enjoy anything.

I had huge expectations since I was a kid and I thought I would be the one who's gonna fuck at least 12 girls, not the love of my life...

What does it even have to do her having 11 boyfriends before you with destroying your ego? nigga wtf lol

i can't enjoy anything because i am sure that there is nothing to enjoy. all desire is really just suffering so you need to rethink and reframe your expectations and values if you are ever going to achieve peace
>I thought I would be the one who's gonna fuck at least 12 girls, not the love of my life...
alright now you are just getting gay on me, user. if you like that girl make sure she won't cuck you for niggers or something but don't get mushy here over it.

I feel like shit when I just think about it.
Also she left me for 3 months because she wanted to work in USA despite we were together just for four months.

It hurts even more because I was secretly in love with her for last 7 years... It fucked me up.
Now that she's gone I have a chance to fuck whoever I want but I don't know if I should do it...

Help

>>self-mutilate semiconstantly

pics?

Am I really that pathetic?
Should I just man the fuck up?
Cuz I don't know how.

>14
>gf dumped me
>depresses because my parents won't let me go out after 9pm
>alcoholic drugs addict
>tried to kill myself after I got noscoped on cod

I hate life

I'm so sorry you're mexican

you are taking the memes to seriously i think. as long as this girl isn't a disgusting herpes orc than you are probably good to go. letting her past sexual history get you worked up is a sign of autism

yeah
just look at the bright side she's prolly really good in bed by now, and if you see that as a downer you really need to man the fuck up
chiiiiiiiiiill

MODS

She has no std and only few of those 12 were one night stands.

I don't know why it bothers me so much.
I hate how inexperenced beside her I seem.
It kinda humiliates me.

I wouldn't want to be 12th in line fuck that shit

This is how I feel...

Is it as humiliating as living up to the self-fulfilling prophecy of the hideous ginger who told me that I should consider myself lucky because I would never get another gf again?.... she was right you know

just relax
also gtfo this board with your gf
reeeeee

drop that slut, can't turn a hoe into a house wife

nah son that's just stupid
y'all acting like chiks having sex is something negative are you fucking kidding me? how virgin do you have to be to feel threatened by a girl that knows how to suck a dick or how do you expect them to be good in bed if they have no experience?
12 isnt even that high of a number, assuming she started having sex at 16 (which imo is latter than most ppl this day and age), assuming she's 22, to say some random number, that's 2 guys a year for 6 years
get in the fucking train, this is 2k16

>24, balding
>average everything
>dropped out of elementary school
>GED
>only have associates after 4.5yr of community college
>only one gf, married her
>me and her diagnosed with severe depression
>also other problems (heart murmur, etc)
>minor alcoholic
>addicted to opiates
>far below poverty line, despite me and wife making well over minimum wage and working an average of 70hr/week between us
>live in texas
>broken hip from motorcycle wreck when i was 16
>moderate to severe chronic pain from wreck

And, just in the last 2 days,
>finally drop the $200 I'd been saving to buy transmission parts for truck
>install them, everything works
>things looking up
>next day brakes lock up in rainstorm and I rear-end lady
>Fuck
>this morning fuel pump dies on way to work
>part is $160
>have $65 in account
>rent due
>all utilities due
>already canceled doc appointments due to lack of cash
>nothing to sell

Goddamn my gun is looking friendly tonight.

sell your gun lol

it maybe 2016 but that doesn't mean i don't fuck classy bitches you fucking bloke, no one wants a whore as a wife.

>that's 2 guys a year for 6 years
she fucked a guy every 6 months in her formative years?
that is a goddamn slut man. no thanks

I'm in Irving, Texas.
It's the most "diverse" zipcode in the ENTIRE US.

I'm literally the only white guy in my block. Niggers and spics everywhere.

That's the one goddamned thing I'm keeping. If I die, it's gonna be my decision. Not because some nig thought I was worth robbing.

>allegedly fucks classy bitches
>believes they've had less sex than that chick

boy have I got some news for you

She's 24 and started when she was 14

You're uptight and shallow, not to mention a massive pussy.

Kill yourself.

My foreskin (well, what little there is after my botched circumcision) is swelling and I'm too embarrassed to go to a doctor.

>formative years
thx m8 i had a good laugh
please stop being so bitter that you didn't have a classmate/gf to suck your dick when you were 16

Find God guys, seriously what do you have to lose?

>you didn't have a classmate/gf to suck your dick when you were 16
i did.... ONE.... woohoo let me have a bragfest lmao if you aren't a virgin then you would really know that bragging about it is petty and stupid.

one guy every 6 months when you are 14,15,16, even 17? that's pretty trashy bro

My mom, dad, and father in law all work at hospitals.

Any given story from any given day is FAR more interesting for them to snicker about than your dick being swollen. Don't be a faggot, get that shit checked out.

keyboard warrior couldn't get pussy if it slapped him in face.

I am medium
Lol that's average, at best. Seriously, chill. She's with you now ain't she? She's not worrying about your lack of experience, she's prolly eager to teach you some stuff/have some fun with you
Don't ruin it by being an insecure mushy bitch, there's nothing less attractive than a nigga with no confidence
and if you're lacking, fake it till you make it

join the french foreign legion, it's always been my fallback if i fuck up completely in life

Nah nigga... I mean with my friends. I have no car so I'd need a friend to drive me to the hospital, I don't want to try and explain to one of my friends that my fucking foreskin is swelling.

Who is even bragging lol
I just assumed... since, you know, you're acting like a faggit over something so basic and stupid as that.

i am no doctor but that sounds a little like phimosis which can get serious so you might want to check that out

so ture

>since you're acting like a faggot
and you are acting like a degenerate. where does that leave us?

I'm married, actually. I have kinky sex whenever I want and have had several threesomes.

Eat a sack of dicks ya dingus.

>degenerate
are you done tipping your fedora, m'faggot?

noone cares about your #cuck life faggot

>26
>wasted school
>wasted friends
>chubs
>diet and exercise do nothing
>balding

please help me die.

i love the word degenerate because it is so applicable in so many cases. like some worthless user who thinks it's "cool" or "normal" or "2k16 bruh" to fuck 10+ people before 20 years old

you will be the death of the white people and western civilization in general you millennial trash

>28
>gay
>Asian
>Fat but losing weight (seems counter intuitive to eat more to lose weight but its working)
>virgin (kinda by choice but also neet as fuck so I never go anywhere to meet people but not enticed by grindr)
>no job
>no education
>no car
>no irl friends, mostly internet ones I play overwatch with
>depressed, get drunk like once or twice a month. Not that bad I guess.
>not sure what to do in life, thinking of going to school but have absolutely zero idea what I'd do
fml

Just fucking make up something, shit.
Are you in school? Say you have to get some vaccine.
Maybe you have a rash on your ass?
Maybe your cousin got diagnosed with liver cancer and you wanna get checked?

Goddamn dude. You seem like the kind of fag to not mention bloody diarrhea as a symptom because you don't want to talk about it.

Assuming you're the idiot who replied, then I'm just rebutting your stupid assertion that I don't get pussy. You have no response so you insult me.

You're terrible at arguing.

so fucking true

Do you have legs?

Where do you live?

Cry, baby, in tune with the sound of people having sex and actually living life

California

Op here this is my picture if you are in Riverside dont be a stranger

Well, fuck. I'm the Texasfag.
Sorry. Always wanted to fuck a dude, that's why I asked.

dont write "thrice" its faggy as fuck
brb g2g take a shit

>i don't have anything useful to say
>i will call him a cry baby
nice degenerate logic

>32 not balding
> live in $1.2million house with a pool
> have an awesome job that pays six figs
> not depressed, am happy as fuck,
> resort to fucking my beautiful smoking hot wife
> not diabetic
> not mexican, not an Americuck
> 5'11, 200# 12% body fat

fuck you and your shit life, mine is awesome

Bitch, you ain't balding. Fuck outta here.
Also, you fuck men out of loneliness? What does that mean? Are you straight but can't land a broad? Are you bi? Explain.

Haha tbh I'm not too keen on getting fucked, so yeah I have that going for me too. The reversal of all the stereotype gay Asians
>6'1
>not fem
>top
Grindr is easy if you really want to fuck someone though!

Not OP faggot

>18
>work at McDonald
>dropped out of high school
>Im basically mommy and daddy's slave
>fucked one girl when I was 17 and it wasn't her pussy
>tfw I've only ever fucked an ass
>tfw feels gay man

On the bright side however I've made out with 8 girls, I even finger fucked 4 of them. Shit was cash ;$

i bet you got a small peepee
>inb4 "i actually have a large peepee"

Its ok user you dont have to lie on the internet to make youself feel better

i dont have a receding hairline im balding from the top of my head. i fuck men because i need to bust a nut in a hot hole and men are easier for me to bed.

sure u r doing great user :)
why would u be on Sup Forums otherwise? ahha

Well, I meant more of "have sexual relations with a male", but whatever. I'm pretty desperate to suck some dick tbh, and I love taking it in the ass. Thankfully my wife is into that, but I wanna try the real thing, you know?

As for grindr, I'm not the cheating kind. Everyone's gotta be on the level, and grindr just doesn't seem to work that way for me

Awww poor guy let him have his post awww.

Ah, ok. That makes sense.
A hole's a hole, after all.

my pepe is average size, not big but not small

not lying bro

I enjoy readin various threads on Sup Forums its not just pov cunts that dwell here, mostly but not all

six figs is a lot

Why do past boyfriends affect your ego? Get a grip of yourself you faggot and just be happy a woman wants to be with you. Past exploits don't mean shit... unless she has aids.

>Got a B in Math once

you faggots realise that its not compulsory to have a shit life.

Lotta balding dudes here. Same is happening to me but I've mostly gotten over it.

>27, balding as mentioned before
>My teeth used to be fine but they are becoming transparent and ugly
>Got these bumps on my dick. Frodyce's spots. A LOT of them.
>stretch marks on my thighs from when i weighed more
>gaining weight back

Combine these things and I find that I have no confidence when I'm talking to women. Can't even smile anymore without feeling ashamed. I guess it's not a huge deal compared to other people's problems but I've never known what it's like to be un-self-conscious. To exist without feeling inferior to everybody. I've missed out on my life thus far and it seems like it's only getting worse.

Haha but if you're not the cheating kind wouldn't that be exactly what you'd do with me?

Ok, then prove it.
Certainly you have an expensive car? Timestamp with it.

Also, your money doesn't mean shit and you'll get no respect if you didn't earn it. Daddy's connections or being a sandnigger in an old state means you're a pathetic beta.

I am Australian, not a "sand nigger"

I never met my father, so no he didnt give me any money or connections. I have a VW Tiguan, that I own not the bank, not cheap but not expensive. I don't see the point of having an expensive car when money can be better spent.

Naw. Grindr seems to lack dudes I'm interested in. Not bodytype, but personality.
Anyway, my woman doesn't like the thought of me fucking other girls with her participating, but dude are negotiable. So as long as she knows, it's cool. Also, since you're a virgin you probably are clean. One less blood test to do.

>thrice

keke

I licked this guys manus today.

Fair enough.
Then let's see a pays tub or an bank statement.

Regardless of whether you're lying or not, you're a fucking cunt.

You could have just written mexican..

imaginary job more like works at Dicks are Us dildongs

as long as you guys had fun I dont see the issue dude

Yeah I've been tempted to just hookup with random guys on grindr, but I really want to have sex with people I have strong feelings for first. It's fucking stupid when guys message me on dating apps/sites asking why I don't want to hookup. Just fuck dude, just wank and move the fuck on with your life.

it seems like you aren't being entirely truthful on the internet
not sure why though