Will smoke weed for the first time in a couple of hours. What to expect and what do

Will smoke weed for the first time in a couple of hours. What to expect and what do

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingdrugs.org/australian-gamer-dies-of-marijuana-overdose
rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/cannabis.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat food and start doing funny shit. If not you can get paranoid real quick so just be occupied

how have you survived this long not knowing what to expect from smoking weed?
have you been locked in a sex basement?

U will catch the AIDS

pretty much

Dony have ang expectations. Have water with you, make sure you eat alresdy befote smoking if you wont be having food near you while or after you smoke. Have your favorite playlist with you. Hopefully you are smoking with a close friend. Enjoy user, dont think much about it. You might not like the high at first but just remember yhat millions of people smoke everyday and its perfectly normal to feel disoriented and get confused while are high. Just laugh it off.

lol

Just make sure you remember to breathe, otherwise you'll forget and die

This is a lie

you should expect a swift dickarino to the lips and no little cums

talkingdrugs.org/australian-gamer-dies-of-marijuana-overdose

Google it.

Will be a kiddo

quiet thomas

Lie. Fuck off mate. It is virtually impossible to overdose on marijuana.

I dunno man, if anyone's gonna die from weed it'd be some faggot on Sup Forums who had to ask what to expect

Stupidest thing I have ever read

Just enjoy, weed is great

Keep yourself moving if you can. It's easy to get paranoid if you get complacent and start thinking about stuff. You're inevitably going to freak out about something no matter how relaxed you think you are. Just make sure you have a good chunk of time free of distractions so you can just chill.

You might not feel anything

>itt retarded potheads
no shit it kills your neurons, check these retards out lmao

You are so full of cringe user.

Probably the exact same thing that happened when you smoked a couple of hours ago you faggot

wow that article looks 100% legit

expect to like it and want to smoke again. don't smoke too often. don't become a faggot stoner loser lazy asshole like me.

Doesn't sound like something that would happen unless you're so high you've transcended into five different dimensions at once. My dad got a weird breathing problem everytime he smoked when he was younger, him and his buddies smoked waaay too much super skunk and after that he had shortness of breath everytime he got high. It stopped when one of his friends told him to chill and that everything's cool

This

Dont go near any homeless people... it might hurt if its your first time.

Expect full blown panic and a massive cardiac arrest following shortly after.

I recommend you to grow a pair and say no.
I've seen what it does to people most of the time, and stoners, telling you the myth of "you can't get addicted", " It won't fuck you up" are either delusional or lying straight into your face.

Weed can trigger all kinds of mental illnesses, makes you psychically addicted rather fast, and will retard (i.e. slow down, halt) your mental maturity.

There is no advantage from getting stoned, and peer pressure is nothing but a test for your testicles. Grab them, and man up, faggot.

Pot doesn't "make" you anything. You're just a faggot loser lazy asshole who happens to smoke pot.

My brother is a huge stoner i have seen him take hits before he just has alot of water and a ps4 to keep him occupied while being high

>Pot doesn't "make" you anything.
Appart from addicted, and halting your mental aging process.
Your gullibility is the best example.

Holy fuckballs 31 replies and not one derogatory "underaged b&" jesus fuck when did this place become toothless bitches

the moment when you fag'd it up.

This coming from a lifelong "victim" to the terrifying and life destroying "marijuana addiction" I'm sure

Have plenty of water or milk, drymouth is a bitch. Also have a couple videos lined up to watch as soon as you're done, I'm a big fan of adult swim off the air when I'm stoney bologna. Expect to feel weightless, the best vids and songs make you feel weightless. Pro tip: Once you start munching you wont stop, pace yourself. It doesnt feel good when you wake up with half a kitchen in your stomach.

rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/cannabis.aspx

And yes, my ex girlfriend was fucked up beyond recognition by weed. She hat anxiety-disorders, sleep problems, suffered from concentration weaknesses and shifted into mad-cunt mode whenever her weed was running out. She would jump into the next train, drive over to the netherlands (I am german) and buy herself new weed that she couldn't even afford, which led her straight into debt, therefore more stress, more anxiety, multiple episodes of depression, following up of dropping out of university, and finally suicide.
Multiple visits in the asylum in order to get clean did not solve the issue for her, and when she told me first about her dreams to kill herself, it was only one week before she jumped in front of the train rather than to take it again to the netherlands.

Weed has destroyed her, and countless other lives, and you can find countless victim reports online, by just typing it into fucking google.

Fuck you, and fuck your gullibility.

when you know user has never smoked weed before.

>when you know user has never smoked weed before.
I will shake his hand and congratulate him to a decision well made.

If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the questions, you may have a problem.
1 Has smoking pot stopped being fun?
2 Do you ever get high alone?
3 Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana?
4 Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana use?
5 Do you smoke marijuana to avoid dealing with your problems?
6 Do you smoke pot to cope with your feelings?
7 Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?
8 Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or controlling your dope smoking?
9 Has marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation?
10 When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more?
11 Do you plan your life around your marijuana use?
12 Have friends or relatives ever complained that your pot smoking is damaging your relationship with them?

You don't even have to post the answer. It's not a shame to be ashamed of yourself. Usually that just means that somewhere, in this retarded brain, a glimpse of common sense is still burning.

12/12, Gotta get help

kek