Feels thread anyone?

Feels thread anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1MHUVvM1cVO
youtube.com/watch?v=1KbauuM9EhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 hours before a meeting that will set how my future 5 years turn out? No thank you, i will have feels later.

I cannot forget my teenage crush even though I haven't seen her for 16 years. SHe gave me her heart but I was so autistic that I evaded, I felt more safe playing Half Life 1 and StarCraft 1.

But I couldn't forget that lost chance.

I live in a suburban town I moved to tree years ago, which is in a very populated region. There is a bar nearby and I think I saw her yesterday with her husband. I'm always believing I'm seeing her everywhere with a nice life. I take the subway and I always believe I saw her here and there.

Meanwhile, I have no money, no career, no job (+20% unemployment here). Nothing. I'm pathetic. And I'm worried of seeing her somewhere.

It's so pathetic to think about someone so much while she forgotten me long ago.

What's got you down OP?

Hi. looking at this picture, is it safe to assume that if I cut my left side it'll be more effective than if I cut my right side?

I wanted to kill myself cutting my arm but it seems not to be viable.

>inb4 stream it
>inb4 don't do it

I still like you guys, but no, I won't stream it and I will do it.

Fighting a depression since 2003, anxiety from birth, very negative memories, I feel like shit, I have no money, job, or career, live with mom, +20% of unemployment in my nation... I don't want to die but I cannot live as this.

If you want to die without making a mess just google up the helium method. I will just jump from a high place to show the world I am no longer afraid. If you decide to do it I will meet you son, all depends on my gf.

We broke up in march but I still think of her everyday and check out her social media. I don't want her back but I also don't want to let go

The girl who said she would marry me and move heaven and earth to make our (unfortunately difficult) relationship work just said she doesn't care about me anymore.

She stopped replying in the middle of our breakup conversation too

Too much hassle. I prefeer the cutting method, I have the tool already. Will do it while listening to music.

Good luck with your gf though.

think of your mom

If there really is no way for anyone to convince you not to, I'll see you in the spirit realm anywhere from 0-70 years from now brother.

Hopefully the way this universe was created will let me meet you one day, and we can have a chat about our physical lives. Chuckling about how glad we are that our being isn't gone forever.

Welp, I wouldnt do cutting. Its messy, unsafe as in a not so certain death, and will solely make you look like a martyr. Man the fuck up or I will come and slap you.

She hates me. When she, my sister and I have a dinner, she tells in her phone "I had a dinner with my daughter" as If I did not exist.

It'll be good to go.

If I lived after death I'd kill myself there again. The point is about disappearing completely. It hurts to think too much.

Good luck with your life though.

oh god pls don't tell me you all are depressed/suicidal about girls?! i had a ton of missed/screwed up opportunities and a shitload of bad memories related to some of them. but they aren't worth the trouble. if they lay you of they aren't even worth your sadness. get mad about them instead. start ignoring them. don't respond anymore. finally you'll get over it.

start a new life somewhere else.

Oh yes, I just dont care about shit and she is the reason I actually go out of bed. I was on the verge of just getting rid of my life before her because it turned out I wasnt smart enough to become a meaningful engineer anyway so why waste human resources on me?

In my case it isn't just about a missed chance. My anxiety, depression and economic situation in my nation made life not viable for me.

If I ever see "the love of my life" really with a husband it'll hurt so much... I don't want to live that. But the women issue is just one more thing to add to my list of pain.

why don't you try to marry a suitable guy?

Yeah but she was supposed to be different..

I actually broke down my walls for this one user,
Shit got me something bad.

No money, and I couldn't study due several factors. Meaning, if I leave Spain I won't be hired anywhere else either. That, if I had the money to move...

Hey now, life after death doesn't have to be all that bad. You get to live in your own paradise.

After all, once you're done with your time in the spirit realm, you could always return to earth. Start a new, do it better that time.

I would strongly advise against erasing your consciousness forever, but I don't need to tell you that. The process of doing so is very good at convincing you to do the opposite, but for some reason a few people do it anyway.

If you do decide to press the button, at least check and see when I'm going to die. So you can decide if you want to wait or not.

understood. tbh i never enjoyed life that much too. i pepped it up with drugs instead of doing normal people's stuff like having a gf, going to cinema all that shit. but that's a two edged sword.

yeah, they all seem different at first place. but mostly it turns out like with anyone else.

Did you go to college or some stuff as that?

I just don't fucking understand man..

I just.. dont.

You already seem to handle english pretty well and from here (eastern Europe) people left the country with less and got themselves somewhere to feed their peers.

i have a summa cum laude (or what it's called at your place) in my country and had several high qualified positions at univeritx. so yeah, i'm not the typical NEET guy, if you mean this. i have even often attracted women - i'm just not really 'normal' and couldn't handle it.

Also what's the difference between ser and estar. I'm studying spanish and this shit is really confusing

Yeah, but those people were probably leaving with their families, or were strong, no mind issues and no torturing memories.

Yeah, I'm shit and worthless, and I cannot help it. If only I didn't have the anxiety part...

ser: be (I am stupid)
estar: be (I am in Spain)

i mean, in the beginning it always seems to be the different, it always seems to be the very soecial one. but in the end it's the same shit as always, just in different contexts.

sry for typos, i'm at my tab and keyboard is shit.

Good for you. Wish I could have gotten some sort of degree, but I just couldn't due instabilities and depression. I'm liked by women, physically. But you know, without money... And I couldn't forget my teenage crush, I feel anything I'd get now would be shallow and cynical.

I suppose.

Am I foolish for believing?

i ask again. can't you marry a nice guy and find a new meaning?

I'm not gay.

And even if you meant women, who would eveer want to marry a guy in his '30 with no money and career? I know I have my strong points but even so I'm kind of worthless.

yeah i had to deal with similiar shit duribg my studies. made it parallel to my first rehab, wasn't that easy.
and yeah, it's almost a curse if women like you but you still can't succeed, if it is bc of no money or just bc you can never open up. i understand this well.

Am I the only one here who faps to hebe and feels horrible about it? If certain people knew that would just add up to the list of reasons why I'm pathetic. But she's probably with her husband now, I'm sure it was her yesterday (or so says my brain), so why should I care. Gonna die this year anyway. Why do I care?

i live like 'always hope for the best but expect the worst'. hope this helps a little.

When gf

sry i thought you were this and for women it's mostly easier therefor my question.

She's with other guy now.

Yeah that used to be my motto.

I suppose there's a lesson here, just because you did everything right doesn't mean you succeed.

I should probably give the engagement ring back.

I'm those two. Why you tought I was a woman?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1MHUVvM1cVO

ohhh, i get it - your mother ignored you totally when you both are present. sorry, i misunderstood that first.

so you live in spain. that's EU - you can move quite freely in europe - sure that you won't find other opportunities? even a better welfare-system, like the tons of african migrants do it at the moment.

Do what you think it's right, user, but in my opinion it would be good you'd seek help, find love or escape from it and you'll find that once you get out of this state there's so much more to life. For what it's worth you already helped someone a little :)

I helped? Who?

Feels bad man. I got a gf but now I cant help but compare how different she is from my past ex. It's like the more I hang out with her the more I miss my previous ex. I really hope this changes because I highly doubt I'm getting back with my old ex and she's a really great girl I just can't help but feel like she's not my usualu type...

Anyway, I'm 31y

I have a huge feeling of loss and melancholy. I picture my teenage crush as having a nice life. I'm sure it was her yesterday... I think i have no more time to have hope.

Sounds fine if your life works put economically and you enjoy it. Can't you find someone to mess around and chat when doing those sort of things?

That sounds horrible and im saving this as a reminder. Get a job with other people around you, whatever it is so you at least have personal experience with working. It doesnt even need to be everyday if you are anxious.

>just because you did everything right doesn't mean you succeed.

that's sad but true. you don't even know why it didn't work?

why are we worried about which gunman gets the high score?
lets all join together and get the most kills right here in this thread!
do it!
kill yourself!!

KILL YOURSELF.

i often did earlier, met several girls who i knew online before. but now i don't even care anymore. i'm so fed up with this whole get to know each other shit etc. last one fucked me up a little bit too, tbh.

The girl I like is talking about her crush to me. And now I know I don't stand a chance. So, I got friendzoned.

There's loads of other stuff but that would be boring for you guys

Had a work in 2008, when I thought I was healing the economic crisis wiped us out of the factory, and then I isolated myself. Now I don't think even if I won the lottery I'd go on living. I'm still old, lonely and the love of my life's probably with a guy, happy, away from me. I'm sure she was the girl I saw yesterday, I always believe I see her everywhere but this time maybe she was. That's how life mocks at me. She had to come to my suburban town to have a coffee in the bar below my home.

you sound like a trap

STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT

Why dont you try finding friends instead of dates? Gender not important.

Ouch. That's gotta hurt. Did things seem to be going anywhere before this?

Not boring for me, keep going.

FUCKING
KILL
YOUR
SELF

Me. With the spanish.
That's really not true though. Anything is possible nowadays especially if you're not living in some 3rd world country. Picturing the love of my life with someone else other than me after we broke up is still shaterring my heart but that's just life I guess. People come and people go, you just gotta do the most of it for youself.

Nope, she just stopped making time for me and when I said that I was getting pretty upset because of it (today) she apparently decided that she's happy with how she is and doesn't care about me.

HANGING IS QUICK AND PAINLESS
LOOK IT UP

i have friends. that's not really the problem. just not in the mood of meeting with them mostly. i'm not interested in others so much anymore. i'm in my 30ies, in earlier years we were always together, binge drinking, drugs etc. it's getting boring.

Yes she was really close to me and we would flirt all the time. She then suddenly switched gears and fell for this paki son of a bitch Farooq

That's been a while ago. I'm sure you can get some random job that suits you temporarily if you look on craigslist or classifieds.

And then once you have a schedule like everyone else, maybe you can say hi to her, if she even exists. I can't tell if you genuinely saw her or not. In that case, you're better off meeting a random person to chat with at the bar and calling it a day.

Here i am shitposting instead of sleeping and going to school. Don't shitpost like me. Be a model citizen.

oh.. yeah, shit like this can happen. how long was your relationship?

My parents always wanted to have me aborted so that's one.

I admire you for your strengh to go on.

If at least I hadn't lost my 2008 job... I've even accepted I'm worthless in regards to money and career, but still with that job I was happy.

Are these pictures getting worse, or what? Lol

what's two? And three?

Tell me more user

I've got a folder full and I just pick whatever fits

If she was flirting with you but ended up with another guy the signs aren't good mayng. But then again if she did have feelings maybe you can ask what happened I know it'll be hard but if you know what you did wrong it'll really help in the future

Oh well i dunno what 30 year olds do. Maybe you can exercise and buy lunch at your local vegan shop.

Hey man, I broke up in March too. I thought I had gotten over it a few weeks ago, but I ocasionally still find myself thinking about her, yet I'm glad we broke up for she was holding me down. But hey, at least I don't cry myself to sleep anymore
Love is just weird man

My grandmother and her stepdaughter attacked my mother when she was pregnant with me so that she would have a miscarriage

Kek nice dubs, yet again.

Too late. I'm 31yo.

I'll search for a job again, for one last time, but here in Spain it's +20% of unemployment. But I'm gonna try once last time. Just because Sup Forums was kind to me. If It works and I feel better then I'll come here to help others as well.

>tfw dubs predicts your self esteem

Two years.

I guess I'm lucky that it didn't happen later after 4+ years or something.

I told her I loved her once but she said that she thought I was attractive but isn't into relationships nor anything serious

If you don't want to die and don't have anything to live for, just leave. The worst that can happen is that your mindset doesn't change.

I was listen to this for hours :( wanna die bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KbauuM9EhY

Shit man maybe move to Sweden they accept all the Muslims that say they are in a crisis. Not sure how you could qualify. Or some other highly english speaking country. Don't give up, it sounds tough.

As my depression consumes more and more of my life, and consequently drives more and more people away, I have had to come to terms that I may have already been loved for the last time.

Mfw gf but she doesn't want to have sex because it brings back bad memories from her ex. A double fucking whammy I was out.

I like gaming and music, but I cannot rely on both alone anymore. Memories torture me. The thought of picturing the love of my life with someone else doing couple stuff kills me. The thought of being worthless and pathetic.

Trying to get a desperate dead end job without prospects of improving just to play videogames is way too pathetic.

Indeed, it's better if I just leave.

At least you're alive, right?

Looks like the odds were against you the whole time, and you were able to type this post.

The best part? You're indebted to no one with this life, since it was mere chance you're still alive.

Pay your debt to fortune op, go do something with your life other than end it. However long or slowly it may take.

there's honestly so much you can do. Buy yourself something nice, take drugs and go out and forget about it one night, a thing I realized is that human interactions are golden and keeping it in and isolating it's only making it worse. Hell, even try and go to uni, it's amazing how it can keep you busy

Throw yourself in a lake

:(

Good luck /bro/

I have to live with my grandmother (Children don't move out of their parent' s house when they grow old they just gradually 'inherit' them) and I love her ,she doesn't have anyone else(no contacts no body visits her and nobody likes her anymore). But its hard to knowing that she tried to kill me.

>he does it again