Cuckold thread.My gf want be fucked in front of me by other guy...anyone would?I want know ur experiences too.OC...

Cuckold thread.My gf want be fucked in front of me by other guy...anyone would?I want know ur experiences too.OC...is her

have you considered an hero, op?

think about it, its your best option

You should drop that retard and rethink your life over you jackass
>LearnToMan

"Girlfriend" and "fuck other guy"....
Really makes you think...

why?is only have fun with new experience.We have trust between us to do it ;)

Do it and I have no respect for you.

bump

no one have any experience to tell??

nudes?
any femdom involved?
I hope she ends up having more sex with others than you, OP

not femdom...only my gf,other guy and me

bump?

ill have some mustard on that roast beef, god damn

can you post more of her fat pussy ? :3

i dont understand it :(

sure

Was that vagina the work of Dr. Arby Schulman or Dr. Roastbeeferson?

I'd smash that pussy in front of you

and what more?

My obedient little fuckslut of a girlfriend would laugh at your dick while I your girlfriend chokes on my cum and wonders why you don't have the balls to treat her like this.

Use her like a whore, fuck her ass while she keeps your hand and cum allover her face after a long facefuck...oh and after that i tell her to force you to clean the mess with your tongue

I'll fuck her through those panties, make her smear my cum all over them and then have you stuff them in your mouth.

If you only was near me i'd show her how a true man fuck a devoted pussy

Show me her gaped asshole

and her feet

op do it im the guy that picks up youre ads on craigslist and fucks youre girlfriend for you since you have a baby dick i say do it so we can have more fun

faggot

She's ugly as fuck and wants to get fucked by another man... What happened to standards?

exactly.
done it plenty of times. It's great fun. Don't listen to jellyfags. they only wish they could fuck her.
Do you like the idea of watching her fuck another guy??

After i've done with her she'll never turn back as she were. Her asshole will be used and streached.

Don't forget to lick her before i start, i don't have to prepare her.

yes..watch how she enjoy do me get horny.
how ur experiences??

bump

bump bump :P

Lol sure, do it man. Then wallow in sadness and despair as you realize how pathetic you are when your gf screams another man's name in front of you.

Good body, but weird pixely face. low-res/10 would not bang

pixely face to privacy ;) (this u meant?)

this ->

Weird body shape, gross pussy.

nobody have cuckold experiences to tell?

Well I'd want some fucking privacy if my face looked like that. looking like some nes shit in 2016.

If I were you, I wouldn't fuck her a single time but I wouldn't watch her fuck another man either. You know what, I wouldn't even watch her make a fucking sandwich...

This is some next level roast beef. SHe sure have already fucked other men before having your approval with this kind of roastie

im not good with photo editors software

It's like she have a dick m8. Are you a faggot ?

speaking from experience, be prepared. mine wanted to do a MMF. So we managed to set it up with a friend. She really got into it, she had a great time. talked about it ll the way home, then later she started feeling guilty about it. Sex life went to hell. no matter how I tried to help/support her no good. So be prepared

scare me!!
who had the idea?

I fucked a girl infront of my gf
Wasnt even cucking
Just fuckin'

not trying to scare you just providing some info so you can know there can be a consequence

>then later she started feeling guilty about it

Even though it was totally okay with you? See this is why women are fucktarded.

we want try it with a unknow boy to not feel any kind of jealousys...and im who started to think it

No Cuckold experience here (guess I don't want to see that) but had several threesomes with my GF. Always a good time.

hey I was fine with it too. I had no problem with it before or after. thought it was hotter than hell. there was no jealousy.
It was her. she felt guilty for enjoying it, for "using herself that way" just was a big mess

threesome is a mode of cuckold...
ur threesomes...always MMF?

i hope mine dont think it after it ;)

me too bro.

Not always MMF.
Had FFM and FMFM as well.

And I don't see it as a mode of cuckold, cause she doesn't want to be fucked by a guy bigger the size of my dick
>inb4 blah blah that's what she's telling you, faggot

I've had a threesome with my friend and his girlfriend and at one point he was so drunk so he said "ah go on you two, I need to sit down for a while" and he sat in a chair next to us smoking while I fucked her in their bed

was nice but also a little weird

You retarded piece of shit chuck
I'll fuck her for you
I don't care if you watch

This x 10000

We first thought to start it that way as well. But think about it, do you want to have sex with somebody totally unknown ? If someone fucks your girl it doesn't matter if he's a stranger or somebody you know. Jealousy will be jealousy

we dont do it to get a boy with more dick size..is only morbid

fucking cuck with your broken english.
Kill yourself fag

unknow boy will not meet us again..and one friend we will living always.

i know...but is all english that i know :(

would you fuck my gf ?

be sure!!!!post any nude photo

i will. how would you fuck her?

and u mine?

Is there more ? Show /b

are you even asking?

against the wall...and from her back

no he won't

yes :P

i would crack her ass
i will, promise.
go on... she's right one in this pic

Would Sup Forums fuck mine ?

MOAR!!

nudes..pleaseeee

Yes!

told ya....

I would as for ID first.

Bump

telling again, she's got some serious melanomas, think about your future brother.

Faggot

Bumperino

OP, i have no experience with this kind of shit, but just logically:
you said you enjoy if she's in pleasure, so cucking would be hot.
when you realise though that here pleassure is completly without you. maybe she'd even have more pleassure when someone isn't watching. i wouldn't wanna go down that path.
also, when you enjoy here in pleassure: fuck her, watch her masturbate, make of those power drill sex toys or fuck machines. that would be way better imo.
i don't see cucking really working out

I have been fucking my best friends gf lately. They both enjoy it quite a lot

this looks just like a girl i hit on a metro station, bitch was a total tease. Sometimes i hate your kind women!

This one wanted to punish her bf for fooling around with some girl (he didn't even fuck her), so she got me to wreck her as he watches.

It's so much fun making her my slut as he helplessly sits there.

Have any more ? Her ass is unbelievable

Her whole body is fantastic. She loves when I worship her, groping her ass and tits

Bump

I get cucked a few times a year. Been doing it for probably three years now (Married 5).

It's great fun. I love watching my girl with other guys. Especially really hung guys.

anymore?

I enjoy with all u said..but i feel that we need do a new step more..only this.But thanks by the tip

good position to fuck her...moar?

any frontal?look like good tits!!!