I challenge you to find a more tortured sports area

imagine you live in a minority filled shithole with nothing to look forward to but sports, and the only shot you had at winning a championship were taken away from you

That's what being a Bay Area sports fan is like

Why don't people mention us as a tortured sports area? People pity places like Buffalo or Cleveland before this year but not us.

What the fuck is up with that? It's not like our lives are great either. Most of us only have sports

Because the Giants have won 3 world series in the last 6 years

you forgot how shit the A's have been since forever

>giants
>2015 warriors
>terrible sports area

>have won a championship in 2 out of 4 major NA sports this decade
>tortured

I mean the >shorks are the >shorks but come on

>It's not like our lives are great either. Most of us only have sports
nice false flag

The Bay Area is fantastic. Only second to NYC in the USA. I don't know why you fuckers bitch about it all the time.

related, less obnoxiously trolling question

>second to NYC
depends on what you like. nyc is a lot more than 3 hours from this

NYC is shit dude

The Bay has made it to the championship game(s) in all 4 sports this decade.
I live just outside of the Bay. We got btfo this week but it's ok bro

And this

NYC is the best. There is no city in the USA that can come close to the food, art, music, etc. that NYC offers. You just need to find a job where you can afford all those things.

this meme, 8/10 for getting me to reply

RARE FLAG

Yosemite is like 4 hours away from San Francisco, brah

just look at what happened to the lakers

I prefer being around nature and shit. Hence, I prefer Denver

To each his own, I guess

Lakers 16
Bay Area 16

Eat a dick Bay fags

You will always be in our shadow

>tfw fucking Cleveland has a more recent championship than any Cali team

you drive too slow, braj. no traffic from belmont is 3:15

>counting Minnesota championships

Oh, sure. If you do like nature, hiking, etc. then definitely NYC doesn't really work. But then you're not really liking the city for the city, you're liking it for what's outside of it.

Because it's expensive, full of minorities and outside of Marin, it's awful if you're a white straight male

Sports is all we have to connect us to this place. Otherwise we are strangers

It's a wannabe world city when most people outside of the US hasn't even heard of us. If it weren't for our sports teams no one would know us at all

You can get good food everywhere, Jew Yorkers need to stop pretending everything between the coasts is just Arby's and Panda express.

Stay mad we have sunny weather and championships Baycuck

Enjoy your boreball trophies no one cares about

>paying 5000 a month to live in a closet
>California taxes
>California gun laws
>gooks and faggots in SF, niggers and white trash in Oakland
>absolutely pointless to live there unless you work in the tech industry

I moved from Oakland to AZ and haven't regretted it one bit.

You can get good food most places, but you won't ever get the variety and top quality of good food. Where's the Eleven Madison Park in Des Moines, you know?

People don't desire to live in the Bay Area

You just end up there. It's no different than Detroit, except replace cars with technology

I have never been to Des Moines.

You sound like the sports version of A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I'm sorry since when did we become Boston or LA?

Be a Canucks fan and tell me about pain.

Uhh we watched the Warriors lose game 7 at home too

HAHAH EAT A DICK WARRIOR FAGS

Cleveland will always be a better more desirable place to live and win championships than your overpriced shithole

Enjoy your minorities, faggots

Lot of nice places in the world, I never got why people keep trying to rank or dismiss whole cities or areas

Cleveland has a more recent championship than every city on Earth, the championship happened last night.

>minorities

I hate the bay area too but Cleveland is literally 70% black m8

Better than Spics and Gooks

Blacks speak English.

No one in real life would rather live in the Bay Area or Ohio unless they are getting paid that much more money

Tell me one thing better about the Bay Area than Cleveland now that we have taken sports from them

>lose one championship
>this self-loathing faggotry
Expected from a Bay Area fag. The most tortured sports area was Cleveland till Lebron shit all over the meme chucking warriors

You don't know the history of Bay Area sports

We had a drought in the 90s and 2000s.

This is the first decade where we aren't completely shitting over ourselves and now we keep losing championships

We also lost TWO championships this week, and judging by all the Spics here, THREE including Mexico getting raped

>2 decades of drought compared to 52 years of drought and heartache
... Sorry about Bay area being full of faggots and spics but that doesn't change the fact that it is far from a terrible area for sports.

They are going the way of the North Carolina

Exactly. At this rate the Bay Area will never win another championship ever again.

All I've ever wanted to see was another Bay Area championship.

Why is that so hard to get?

easy bait but I'll bite.

>"""""tortured"""""sports area
>bay area
>bitching about it

this only serves to further prove just how pathetically fairweather most bay area fans actually are. Aside from the As, shorks, and raiders fans, most bay area fans have been spoiled as fuck considering how much success the Niners, Giants, and lately the Warriors have brought the area. Fuck outta here, kid.

Then again I guess it's understandable considering how much transplants have infected silicon valley. You guys are almost bad as West LA now.

disgusting

We've only won 4 championships this decade

We've lost 3 championships this decade

>forever

Not really

raiders are lowkey sb contenders this year and for sure the year after but they might be in LV by then.

Philadelphia, Washington, New Orleans or Pheonix/Arizona have it way worse.

I challenge you to find a fanbase that deserves the shitty luck that Bay Area teams have been having this year.Bay Area fans and """""""""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""""""" are the most annoying and disloyal on earth.Any bad deeds done unto them are 100% deserved

What the fuck? Why would you wish that?

Fuck you Bay Cucks. You fags need to learn what suffering really is.
>Clippers fan since they were utter shit
>get called a bandwagoner all the time now that they're good
>Dodgers haven't won a title in my lifetime
>no handegg teams down here besides the Chorgers and fuck them
you spoiled fucks don't know what suffering is