Sup Forums what the fuck are these? I keep getting these horrible stones forming in my throat and under my tongue...

Sup Forums what the fuck are these? I keep getting these horrible stones forming in my throat and under my tongue. They basically get bigger and bigger until they literally rip themselves free and tear open various areas of my mouth, so I'm almost constantly spitting them out along with a heap of blood. They taste disgusting and the doctors keep telling me "it's probably just old food, nothing to worry about"

I was doing a job interview for EBGames and doing really well when one fucking flies out of my mouth without me knowing and lands on the interviewers paper, didn't get the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/oral-health/guide/tonsil-stones-tonsilloliths-treatment-and-prevention
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You absorbed you twin when you were still in the womb. It's growing. People will die.

Please consult Stephen King's "The Dark Half" for information regarding your future.

Tonsils. Prolly that.

I don't remember what they're called but they come from your tonsols.
The only cure is to get your tonsols removed.

salivary gland stone?
Go to a doctor. I dunno.

webmd.com/oral-health/guide/tonsil-stones-tonsilloliths-treatment-and-prevention

Take a Q-tip and a flashlight and press along the tonsil area of your mouth, to remove.

Tonsilloliths

Are they soft? If so its just food. Chew your fucking food properly And wash it down with liquids kek

Salivary gland stones

google or youtube them

Tonsil stones
Only way to get rid of them is to remove your tonsils

Tonsil rocks

>I was doing a job interview for EBGames and doing really well when one fucking flies out of my mouth without me knowing and lands on the interviewers paper, didn't get the job.

Fucking kek

Just googled it, jesus what the fuck human body. That's as dumb as having crypts collect shit bacteria in your bowels or something.

Doctors won't let me get my tonsils out, keeps telling me it's just food and there's no need to get them removed, but my tonsils swell up like golf balls to the extent that I can barely breathe sometimes (can't even eat). Damned aussie doctors with their modern-day 1500s medicine.

EBGames sucks anyways so at least you have that

Do they stink like Satan's ass?

If so prolly tonsil stones. I think they're just bits of food, snot and semen getting lodged in little holes that only a few people have.

Won't kill you, but will make people avoid you if you let it go on for too long as your mouth will smell like a sewer. There are easy cures but you need to google that shit coz I'm a very busy medical professional and am needed to deliver twins. stat.

Trust me I'm a medical professional and am needed to de... Oh yeah I told you that already

Why did I laugh so hard?

i just learned about these. they are called tonsilloliths or tonsil stones. they are best treated with salt water gargling unless your tonsils become infected. then you may need to get your tonsils removed.

/thread

What this guy said. I get them every so often too. Usually just cough them up, and jesus christ they smell awful.

tonsil stones my friend get your tonsilĀ“s removed should heklp

I used to get something kind similar back in the day.

I think they are chunks of plaque.

So basically, the bacteria in your mouth eats carbs - bread, flour based stuff, sugars

I assume your throat has areas where the bacteria sits and if you eat food and it gets a bit stuck in there then that will feed the bacteria (if it is carbs).

My recommendation is to make sure u brush twice a day. Also use something like COLGATE ADVANCED TOTAL - it has Triclosan which kills bacteria.

Also avoid getting sugar and carbs in there.
You could also gargle mouth wash or salt water before going to bed.

Basically kill and dont feed the bacteria that sits there.

I dont have dairy anymore.. i dont know if that has helped me too some how.

it's called throat plaque. It's build up from greasy foods that gather in your throat. The blood however is a problem so see a doctor.

use a cotton swab you orangutan

tonsils make a picture of your throat please

OP is now called "Tonsils"

They're tonsil stones. Brush your tongue like your mum told you. I brush my tongue but I only get them like once a month. They form more frequently if you've recovered from a cold, flu or some shit. Added bonus is better breath as well.

Why does everyone have such horrible mouth hygiene in this thread? Do you cunts not eat food properly? Or even brush your teeth/cheeks? Bloody filthy cunts.

They're all britbongos

>2016
>Not brushing your tonsils

nah im a healthy dingo, smoke a pack of reds a day mate

Fucken Pohms and their fucken teeth.

Sorry chief, mine were removed as a child. If I tried to do it now, it would look like I was deep throating my tooth brush.

I bet you're a Victorian, aren't you cunt?

I'm jelly. Wish I got these

If they're so gross I really wanna Snell one. Can anyone describe for me?