Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_James_A._Garfield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone?

Reporting in.

Rags fan reporting in.

>1 game series
so whoever wins technically gets a sweep?

Yes

I have tickets for tomorrow's game and I'm excited to go sweat for 3 hours

What's with these faggot Rags players calling for 6 time outs at an at bat?

This is a make up fourth game of a previous series. It will either be a split or Rangers 3-1 win. I would exclude it from the current 9 series winning streak, but don't know how it is officially counted in those regards.

HARDY ON

I didn't know oldbay watched baseball tbqh never seen him post in thr mlb general or anything before a few weeks ago

Why do O's fans travel so well lads?

They were talking about it yesterday. This is a series unto its own.

I rarely fucked around in /mlb/ and only posted in game threads

Rangers games always have a lot of fans sporting other teams, they moved here because of DFW's superior economy.

They're looking for any excuse to get out of the hellhole known as Baltimore.

Getting out of Baltimore is an easy decision for anyone with survival instincts

Holland is booboo probably our worst pitcher. Even worse than Ramos

/nfl/ is ded

I am blacked out of this game. Holland must be pitching?

I thought the Rangers were supposed to be good? Is this the best Texass has to offer?

>tfw the mlb.com stream is ~30 seconds behind your phone updates, and so every big moment is ruined before it happens

booooo

It's Holland pitching which is our most streaking pitcherpitcher and he has been streaking badly his last few starts.

>Holland
>best Rangers has to offer

Well, I'm not sure you could call what he's doing "pitching" but Holland is currently occupying the pitcher's mound.

Holland is statistically their worst pitcher this year, so no?

How many Presidents have been killed in Baltimore?

so turn the phone updates off you mong

The same as in Arlington?

We never beat the fucking O's

When was our last off day? Before the home series with Seattle 3 weeks ago I think

James A. Garfield

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_James_A._Garfield

How many presidents have even been to Baltimore?

Well at least I know I'll never live in shitty as fuck Baltimore

Did you even read that article? It clearly says Garfield was assassinated in D.C.

It's a monthe before anything happens at all so /nfl/ is just a literal circlejer of godawful trips posting about trip stuff and their favorite trips and trip moments.

Just go to fucking /reddit/ but they would feel like small fish there so they mock it

When will this "Prince Fielder can't hit" meme end?

I want Holland to just fuck off already

So sick of his bullshit.

But I believe he died in Maryland.

I'm talking about since they got based Buck

>Texans knowing how to read

Would you rather have Prince Fielder hitting well or Andrus hitting the way he is right now?

I'd rather just not even have a DH at this point.

He died in New Jersey you illiterate fuck

National League scum detected

Profar as DH rotating with Moreland, Odor and Andrus in the field wouldn't be terrible.

boy oh boy here comes a 5 run 30 pitch inning

Holland is human refuse

He died in New Jersey, I stand corrected. I thought I remembered the story that he was moved from the White House to another state.

Holland needs to grow out hair again and be goofy. He's been terrible since 'taking things seriously'.

>I thought I remembered the story that he was moved from the White House to another state.

Well he was. Washington D.C. is not in New Jersey if you weren't a home schooled country bumpkin you'd know this

Darvish and Griffin can't come back soon enough.

Wieters on fire

He's getting paid $18MM a year to be the worst hitter on the team. He has ONE JOB and he's a complete failure at it.

Save the $18MM and just pick some random person from the bench to be DH every night, we'd be much better off.

Holland is literally hanging every pitch. He's lucky more runs haven't scored.

dat portly blonde above the blue ATT logo behind home platey.

>corn fed babes

I'd be okay with that

I don't think Holland would get replaced even with both of them back though would he?

Holland has pretty solid career numbers, especially against the O's, what's his deal?

Remember when Holland was gonna be our next Ace?

Looks like Clauda Marie

Here is the problem with that in baseball players are always owed the money in their contract, it's not football where you can cut someone. The Rangers can't move Fielder because no one is going to take on that contract unless they are trading us a player with another bad contract.

We are essentially stuck with Fielder for all intents and purposes.

injury, playing around, overall velocity has gone down last few years.

He was good in 2011 and again in 2013 but has been either complete shit, injured, or both every other year.

I agree with you but they aint saving that money it's basically a sunk cost at this point

She's not there with a black guy though, so probably isn't her.

At least he plays, hey Jew Darvish, can you play more than 1 game a year?

I'm glad I had to look her up and not know her instantly. Eeeeek.

Sunk costs fallacy. Fielder is shit, is not getting better, and the $18MM is not coming back regardless.

It's "intensive porpoises" not intents and purposes

Yes, I know that, we're fucked and there's nothing we can do but hope that Fielder gets his shit together. I was speaking hypothetically and with 20/20 hindsight when I made that post.

Big Papi was total shit back in 2009-10. Couldn't hit an inside fastball to save his life.

If fatass Big Papi can turn things around in his mid thirties and get stronger competely naturally surely Prince can do it too right?

Is Baltimore in the south?

I think the O's have loaded the bases with none out and failed to score in every single one of their past five games, or something.

>completely naturally

Gram Parsons sang about it, so maybe

Sounds about right

see

The ridiculous thing is that in spite of all the >risp spaghetti they've been doing OK.

It depends on who you ask

EON!

Bases Desmond does it again!

Knew it was only a matter of time before someone got a dinger off Gasman

Do the Rangers still have that chubby kid throws every center field homerun by the opposing team back onto the field?

does this map have a legend or am I supposed to just imagine what the different fill colors mean?

He has too much confidence in his fastball, and not enough in his breaking stuff. That's a bad combination for a power arm with a good-but-not-elite fastball, just see Joe Kelly if you need another example.

What he really needs is a curveball.

kek, I haven't noticed him in forever if he still goes to the games

Dark brown indicates the states almost always included in modern-day definitions of Dixie, dark red - sometimes included (see Southern United States for the U.S. Census definition), while cross-shaded (brighter) red - occasionally included due to their historic connections to the South

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie

cheers, user

that emily jones commercial was comfy as fuck desu

Fuck that lady sitting behind the little Mexican kid was hot

Really, there isn't much "southern" about Baltimore. The bits of Maryland that might qualify are the eastern shore and western MD.

It's interesting, though, how "southernness" doesn't really make much geographical sense. Because if you go north into Delaware, it gets really "southern," really fast.

>It's interesting, though, how "southernness" doesn't really make much geographical sense.

Hawaii is the southernmost state in the US but you'll NEVER hear anyone say that it's part of "The South" or is one of the "Southern States".

I wish a player would throw a bat in the stands and bash my head and make me slightly retarded so I could sue and get rich and then live off disability for life but be high IQ enough to realize the highway robbery I pulled off.

What the fuck were those things that vendor was selling in the stands?

I missed it, what did they look like?

Well I sold the farm to take my woman where she longed to be
We left our kin and all our friends back there in Tennessee
And I bought those one way tickets she had often begged me for
And they took us to the streets of Baltimore
Well her heart was filled with gladness when she saw those city lights
She said the prettiest place on earth was Baltimore at night
Well a man feels proud to give his woman what she's longing for
And I kind of like the Streets of Baltimore

Then I got myself a factory job, I ran an old machine
And I bought a little cottage in a neighborhood serene
And every night when I'd come home with every muscle sore
She'd drag me through the Streets of Baltimore
Well I did my best to bring her back to what she used to be
Then I soon learned she loved those bright lights more than she loved me
Now I'm-a-going back on that same train that brought me here before
While my baby walks the streets of Baltimore
While my baby walks the streets of Baltimore

Well, yes, but that's easy enough to understand as it's not even part of the continental US.

It is, however, sort of odd that even among original-colony east-coast states, you can get more "southern" by going north (Delaware is *way* more "southern" than MD).

>That guy in the longhorns shirt with the suspenders sitting with that nu-male with the plaid and bleached hair

Sums up old Texas vs. new Texas perfectly

It was like red and green and was in a real tall and skinny cup. Probably a slurpie or something like it

I love Gramp Arsons

Delaware isn't more Northern than Maryland

Pretty much. I grew up in a pretty rural part of Texas and I know very few people my age who went on to become farmers, ranchers, etc. but I know plenty of people my age who are gay, transgender, or just hipster as fuck.

For a long time I thought Dairy Queen was only in Texas, they pander to Texans with some country voice "DQ thats what I like about Texas!" And pick up trucks and make it seem like the place to eat after your small town Friday night football game. I wonder how they advertise it in other states.

Adult slurpee to be precise my friend

Definitely some sort of shitty frozen and flavored margaritas.