Why are there still people supporting isreal and their genocide?

Why are there still people supporting isreal and their genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/turkiye/539979/Metro_Turizm_muavini_yolcunun_ustune_masturbasyon_yapti__serbest_birakildi.html
moia.gov.il/English/Pages/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

money from selling weapons to israel

Jews control media so they control what is correct and what is not.

back to

>genocide
>money
>control what is correct

Because no one cares about sand niggers.

Go 2 Sup Forums fagwad

I don't think there are many actively supporting the "genocide" (it's an ill defined term which is why I used quotations). Worse shit is being done in many different nations. The reason it is such a hot button topic is because people tend to hate Jews. If I've learn't anything on Sup Forums it is that most of them couldn't care less about Muslims; to the point of actively hating them. When it comes to the Palestinians however, all of a sudden THOSE Arab Muslims are great because, you know, the Jews! Who gives a fuck about the Palestinians? They are just as religiously fanatical and extremists as the Zionists.

shut it down

fuck off faggot

i only use Sup Forums

T. Moohamid?

This is what i dont get. How do people even think this? 30% of Palestine is Christian. Are they religious fanatics? Do they crusade against Israeli army for Christ? This is simply a land and humanitarian dispute. If you know anything about the conflict, the Juden are pretty much trying to force out the people and happen to sometimes shoot them in the face when they refuse. Its about Palestinians wanting to be treated like actual people and not animals. I'd much rather have Palestine around than Israel its literally there to help destabilize the Middle East to keep us in constant war. So fuck that I want to focus on the USA and Israel being thre helps us base an army to fight anywhere in North Africa and the Middle East so fuck Israel dirty Juden taking my tax monies.

>juden

hello there adolph

True dat

Land belongs to whomever can keep it
America stands with Israel, now and forever.

We don't support we just don't care.

>juden
kek
Anyway, I have learn't a fair bit about the conflict. The Muslim Palestinians burn and destroy Christian places of worship all the time. The Jews don't. I agree that the displacement of Palestinians is fucking despicable and should be stopped. A two state solution is best but how the fuck could that work when each side constantly wants to kill the other and drive them from "their" land. You have Jihadists on one side and Zionists on the other. The difference is that there is no other place for the Jews to go! Jewish history is pretty fucked for the Jews. Can you blame the Kikes for wanting a state of their own where they can protect themselves from their long history of people trying to exterminate them? Sure the US is involved. They also support the Saudis for fuck sake! I'd rather live in Israel the Saudi Arabia. Reckon the Jews would be less likely to sentence me to death

Learn what "genocide" means and speak to us after, son.

I am from Israel. I can answer whatever you want (until my battery drains out)

i bet u don't even live there

because they kill sandniggers

I got these faggots. How many jidf kike shills can you spot?

Not OP but at uni we found it hard to pin down the exact definition of "genocide". Some parts of the official definition are vague
always happy to have an Israeli present on Sup Forums
I have one question that isn't related: I used to buy designer drugs with bitcoin. Awesome stuff and (being a nerd) I isolated some of the components. They were all legit and I tracked the suppliers to Israel (in fact some of them came mailed directly from Israel). Sorry lost my train of thought. Thank your kinsmen for those. Been years since I used drugs and those moments I will always cherish. Cheers

Coz we like their woman, I mean just look at them... mmm

Why do you dumb fucks with three semesters of community college keep talking about a two state solution like it's just simple shit? The two state solution happened in 1948, and guess what they call Palestine (the Arab Muslim region of the former British mandate of Palestine)? Jordan!
Genocide? Fucking please. Israel attacks military targets including "children" (teens with guns), while the "Palestinians" blow up cafés full of innocents. Land dispute my ass, this is out Muslims unwillingness to live in a country where they're not in charge (see dhimmi status).
And everyone else sides with them bc of thinly veiled anti-semetism whether they know about it. (Europeans) or don't (young punks on their liberals professors dick).

Yes you zionist cunts are the victims here.. youre right goldberg

those danm liberals! ruining everything

The funny thing is, they conquered the land in the wars the sandniggers started, to conquer Israel.

Because the arabs attacked the jews right as they settled down... and guess what, the jews beat them and took their land. If you attack someone and get your ass beaten like a dog, you cant complain they took all your land. If the arabs never made the coalition against Israel, Palestine would be A OK.

settled, as in was given the land after ww2?

Because nobody gives a fuck about either 'country' involved in their petty ancient fudes.
Its the sand peopl equivalent to tribal ahit in Africa.

Yes... they were given the land by the UN because someone fucking gased, shot and worked to death a few million jews. I mean, c'mon. Arabs thought they could conquer Israel and attacked. Well palestine is gone, while the rest of the countries were atleast strong enough to defend themselves. They poked the bear and the bear ripped their heads off

Nice trips.
>why do we mention 2 state solutions
Because that is what the aim is. Mentioning it doesn't mean we are blind to Israeli settlers invading Palestinian areas and demolishing their houses. Are you retarded? It's the Middle East for fuck sake! What do you think would happen to the Jews if the Arabs got the upper hand? I reckon it would be a lot worse than what we are seeing now

Exactly this. Arabs attacked and Jews pushed them out and built a fance around their shit. If Arabs had won, it would be a fucking genocide again lol

this is also a large issue within the states

I acttualy couldn't understand what was your question

>not understanding irony

oh my jew

guys, leave your laptops and get a swastika on top of your heads.

i'll be honest my fella shlomo, two state solution is the only way to keep ysrael. I am trying to make aliyah right now and from a muslim dominant country and I don't want to make aliyah into millions of muslims. I would rather go iceland or Uruguay...

jews and non-jews aside, why don't they just go halvies? sharing is not that fucking hard people.

Are you a jew in an arab country? How do you survive?

And they have a place of their own, the problem is that they are constantly trying to take more land from people who had already had a huge amount of their land taken away.

I understand jews wanting a state to themselves but the meme has gone too far fam.

Because of this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

basically if it ever looks like israel is going to get taken over, they'll launch their entire nuclear arsenal (thanks USA) and fuck up the entire region, probably start WW3 as well

better to support a non-nuclear genocide than a nuclear one with the potential to end the world as we know it...

turkey,

jjust last week someone jerked off on my sleeping gfs face on intercity bus

not kidding

I bet that's what happened

cuck lmao

Top kek
Can't understand muslims

>blow up cafés full of innocents
Israfag here. In all honesty, backed by history books and spoken testimony, there were Jewish resistance groups that could be described as "terrorists" in today's dictionary who fought the British. One of them actually blew up a restaurant filled with innocent civilians. Why? Because they wanted they British gone.
It's fucked up, badly, and I hate to hear people praise those Jewish terrorist groups. Every time anyone calls the terrorist Palestinians homicidal lunatics who want nothing but destruction, I bring up this anecdote from Israel's history and compare the two.

Not saying we deserve to be stabbed in the street because the Palestinians feel conquered. Just saying people resort to extreme actions under continuous oppression.

They don't know how to comprehend what they read so they think they have to because God does. God doesn't and He said so. Bu t retards think they have to.

israeli jewfag here can answer questions

cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/turkiye/539979/Metro_Turizm_muavini_yolcunun_ustune_masturbasyon_yapti__serbest_birakildi.html

Kek ma kore

>Why are there still people supporting isreal and their genocide?
Because they're the only likable Middle Easterners.

Because those sand niggers are fucked bent cunts that need to disappear off the face of the earth /thread

Why do Jews pretend being jewish is their race and not just their religion.

The funny part is, I've thought you guys we're kidding when I first seen this kind of stuff, but now I believe it.

>And they have a place of their own, the problem is that they are constantly trying to take more land from people who had already had a huge amount of their land taken away.
It's like the Native Americans.

You COULD give the Palestinians their land, but they'd just stone each other to death like savages.

It's better for more evolved people to have it.

nadir lirhot israelim po
hacol tuv
ma eitcha?
(מרגיש כמו אוטיסט שאני רושם ככה הולי שיט)

What else to do beside JAFI to make Aliyah?

אכן אוטיסט

only the hardcore jews say it, most of the jews that I know say its their religion

More accurate photo

remember

you have to wake up and open your eyes, even if the light of truth is blinding at first

דביל, מה גורם לך לחשוב שאין פה אנשים? המקום שוקק מטומטמים ישראלים כמוך.

Anne Frank was fucking hot !

>Tfw the Israel debate.
>Tfw I hate jews.
>tfw I hate disgusting subhuman Sand nigger muslims more.

I know I should hate Israel but they Genocide sandniggers so well, and I can't hate that bros.

What do?

moia.gov.il/English/Pages/default.aspx
besides this and JAFI I don't know

>Genocide
must be the first geoncide ever, where the people allegedly killed grow in numbers

לפחות הם לא דוסים מסריחים

בפוסט אחד שלושה ישראלים. ממתי דברים כאלה קורים?

Religious Jewish people usually wed other Jewish people. It creates a certain gene bubble wherever they live, within a community. Hitler banked on that concept and it became popular. Judaism is a religion, sure, but by breeding inside a somewhat close community makes it appear like a race.
When you look at the wide Israeli spectrum, you can see how varied the Jewish population is, because people migrated from different areas of the world. In practice, nobody says "The Jewish race" in Israel, and I suppose only people abroad might say that because they feel alienated.

ממתי שירו בניגר הלא הנכון FeelsBadMan

Almost always, nigga. This is a thread about Israelis that attracts Israelis like flies. It's like coming into a Dutch thread and being surprised of seeing Dutch people talking.

why are you such a fragile fucking faggot?

Because they're doing it to muslim sandniggers, so it's justified.

lol, let em blow each other up no one cares

Why are jews such cunts?
How does it feel to be a parasite?

Same reason they still support the USA and their genocide.

A superior culture displaced a savage one. It's called progress.

jews fighting arabs.... yep thats high on my to do list. didnt you hear about that fucking ape that got shot thats whats important man.

יש כיוון בקריות אחי?

lol using twitch shit..
jewfags = twitch autistic kids

What's wrong with displacing Muslims?

I'm a jewfag and I hate jews. I considered a long time ago to change my religion to atheist because jews are fucked up.
I hate being one of them but having the word "Jew" on your ID card gives you benefits over here.

They jews were actually buying land there cheaply before WW2. No one wanted that land until after the jews turned it into something useful. It was an extremely sparsely populated fucking desert.

They jews build a fucking city and made it nice now all those rag heads want it back.

Would you want muslims in your neighborhood?

Most of them are find but there are a bunch of radical suicide bombers among them. They type that bomb school busses. The risk is too big to let them all in.

Palestine was setup and stolen from the jews a long time before the Muslim religion existed, they can all suck it. Lrn2roman history.

jerk off to big ol' jewtits

Which one of you dumb fucks posted that it was the us that gave Israel nukes? They made their own through the Dimon facility back before him kippur 1973 bc they're fucking smart.
And I'm doing Aliyah but not bc I'm a Jew at heart, but bc I didn't kill enough sand niggers in Iraq! The wars on bitches, and my "fellow shlomo," get fucked and go to tel aviv. We'll protect your bitch ass, no worries.
One more thing to the guy from "uni" (eurofag), your professor wasn't shit if he couldn't even teach you the definition of genocide. Probably bc he wanted to gloss over all the non PC ones (ie the ones done by Christians centuries ago)

unpopular opinion but
jews>sand niggers

I have to agree. I also think the jews should assimilate the smartest of the palestinians and try to educate them. No reason to throw the baby out with the bath water.

אין כיוון בכל הארץ אחי.. יובש פסיכי (אני לא מי שציטטת)

They could choose to settle anywhere on whole planet.
They decide to go among muslims, then complain how they don't want muslims as neighbors.
Seems legit..

Yep, Muslims just want to get a long with everyone, and it's just the rest of us fucking with them. Riiiiiiggghhhhtt

how is that unpopular? it's basically the concensus
it gets more popular every time sand niggers rape white girls and blow shit up

Isreal won, Arabs lost.
Who gives a shit?

בליאט

what my eyes are seeing , a troll?
where is that place? You can be an atheist and jewish.