Lebron James, number 1 pick with crazy expectations silences doubters with another ring

>Lebron James, number 1 pick with crazy expectations silences doubters with another ring
>Peyton Manning, number 1 pick with crazy expectations silences doubters with another ring
>Sydney Crosby, number 1 pick with crazy expectations silences doubters with another ring

Who qualifies from Boreball to make it a clean sweep?

Nobody pays attention to the baseball draft

>yfw its Bryce Harpers time

This honestly. When it takes players like 4 years to make it up, the draft is boring

>silences doubters with another ring
How did Peyton silence anyone? Wasn't he like the worst QB ever to win the Super Bowl?

>comparing greats like bron and crosby to overrated choke artists like chicken parmton manning

I just remembered A-Rod was a number 1 pick. CAP THIS

>#1 pick
>crazy expectations
>already has a championship
>lots of doubters/haters

A-Rod

That's what I was thinking, but he doesn't have a ring already. The other stuff is kind of true though, but not really

This is a good pick actually, but I would be extremely surprised if it happened

A-Rod hits 10 homers in the playoffs and leads the Yankees to an improbable championship.

Yankees over Cubs, the MLB equivalent to meme Panthers and Warriors

>Peyton Manning silencing haters

By getting carried harder than Dilfer? Hurt his legacy desu

he was an old man and still beat his rival and won ship and rode off into the sunset. No one cares how he did it anymore.

>No one cares how he did it anymore.
Except that everyone does.

no they don't

and Crosby got carried by Kessel, and Lebron got carried by Kyrie/Silver. so what?

he won and easily outperformed cam newton in the only match that mattered

>everyone

*Patsfags

>implying anybody knows the #1 picks of boreball

I'm a Yankee fan but I think Bryce Harper will do that before signing with >us.

>Peyton carried on the back of his Defense to a ring
>Sydney Crosby, Traitor to America
>LeBron James is from Ohio
How about you post some actually decent athletes instead of your meme shit?

strawberry and griffey jr are the only ones i know

@68744915
Not even giving you a (you) for that shitty bait

nobody knows the #1 picks of furpuck either tbqh

weak bait

they could probably name some famous ones like lemuiex, crosby, or mcdavid

>Lebron
>Led both teams in all stats
>carried

More like he carried everyone else you nigger

>outperformed cam newton in the super bowl

I pay attention to the MLB draft and the only people with a chance in Hell of doing anything close to that that were #1 picks are David Price, Bryce Harper, and Alex Rodriguez but the first two have never won and never will with their current teams so I guess it's A-Rod but there's no way in hell he's winning one with the Yankees this season either.

That honor would go to Trent Dilfer

Happened in 2009

>yfw Hochevar becomes the first #1 pick since Darryl Strawberry to win multiple rings

>cam newton
>rival
???

But Peyton Manning was FUCKING ABSOLUTE SHIT against the Panthers. The defense won that game.

They beat Brady to get to the bowl

Baseball draft is literally pointless. The farm system is the most important aspect

This unless there's a guaranteed once in a generation player like A-Rod or Bryce Harper

The farm system gets filled by players you draft you dumb slut.

Also by international signings and undrafted FAs

>mcdavid

literally who

at least peyton had the brain to go along with the broken body, Dilfer was trash all around

Last time I checked, Chicken Parm did fumble the ball then run away from it like a little bitch.