TRAPS are the ultimate redpill. When did you realize this...

TRAPS are the ultimate redpill. When did you realize this? It's the only way the escape the female trickery and guilt-tripping that has decimated our societies?

Other urls found in this thread:

q.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Traps are a man's best friend.

bump

A trap is a man

Wasn't this just on Sup Forums

>you wouldn't date those she-beasts, would you, user?

>gabealliseeisfaggots.webm

Traps are the future!

Maybe it got banned there...

makes sense

This is From touhou she is actually female .

not sure if you understood what was being asked but thanks?

>date
More like marry!

Kill yourself

>le fat jew steam man meme

but i know im a faggot

Cherry picking. I could produce a similar image with ugly women and hot traps

What you said was far more cancerous
>>>kill yourself

>implying it's only about the appearence

>n-n-no u
ShitRedditSays

-Can never reproduce is a good point
-Thinks it fun to LOOK like a women
-If it's a real trap, your family won't notice. Or it's just a crossdresser.
-They mostly prefer not to talk about before
-Cheating isn't about what gender you are, but about how stupid you are
-I don't know, never went to gay club
-Can marry in a lot of country
-Know how to please you like a man would and like a woman would
-Everybody complains
-Is there a problem with being a man?
-If they want to look like a woman, it's because they consider woman better, no?

Well, technically yes, a trap is only about appearance, since the goal of a trap is that people believe they are a girl, and morally girls are all differents.

This is why these infographs a shit.

this list is alright but
>trap
>she
dont do that

You faggots are always full of excuses

So why not get a real girl?

anyone got the non- trap version of this pic plz

Why? With all the effort it is to be a trap, at least give us that pleasure!
We don't even complain about the fact that we'll always have that ugly sex, and we work hard to please you, so let us at least have that pleasure.

Well some traps are trap because they want to be happy with their body.
Also a trap doesn't risk to be pregnant.
If the trap is good you won't be able to tell that it's not a real girl.
And if you like the person, you won't care about what they have in the pant, you'll care about being with that person.

Link: q.
gs/AAbsm

We all know that is more easy find a non slutty woman than a non slutty trap, traps are truly only walking memes of a slutty concept of woman.

Anybody got sauce on OP image? Google and iqdb aren't giving me anything

Bump

>Well some traps are trap because they want to be happy with their body.
That's no reason against getting a real girl if you're a man.
>Also a trap doesn't risk to be pregnant.
Only a good point if you never ever plan to have kids.
>If the trap is good you won't be able to tell that it's not a real girl.
No issue with real girls either.
>And if you like the person, you won't care about what they have in the pant, you'll care about being with that person.
I can't argue with that. Though I wouldn't consider dating a man or having sex with one. Still don't see another good reason for chosing a trap.

Sauce?

It's a gallery by P Herb called "Mesu Ochi Kishi"

You don't need any more argument. If you like the person that's it.

And one good point of trap may be if you like a man a lot, but you're bugged by the fact that it's a man. Having him become (or being) a "her-lookalike" would help you

Also for some people it's a way to try gay sex without feeling gay , that may help if it's just out of curiosity or if you're unable to come out of the closet.

Trap is just a gender role, and like every gender role, it's only usefull in some case. Same for being cis-gender.

Do I look tasty?

We can't see your face, so we can't tell.
Don't forget that if the body makes the sexy trap, the face makes the trap in first place.

I have a cute face, it's fem but not a girls face tho... It would be then hormones or being sissy..

A trap is something you have to be before hormones, if you're manly now, you'll be manly with hormones. Work on your face.

I am not manly. I said, it's fem but not enough to look like a girl.
I am 5'7.5 so...

sorry but people these days are fucking judgemental. people wont give you the benefit of the doubt.

If it's not enough girly to look like a girl, you failed somewhere, or you didn't worked enough.

you faggots watch too much hentai.

this is one of the best gifs that's been around it gets me every time i see it

needs more striped knee socks.

look here bud, op was pretty obv it was about traps, you should pick a better picture.
i know u like warhammer but cmon.
something a little more general, like this pic, this pic would do nicely.

Like this?

You can't even post the whole webm, you failure. Proof you need to become a trapfag, yourself

Need better lighting. Nice butt.

But that's still gay, m8

Gonna take better pics tomorrow,maybe with something inside~

Unfortunately for you faggots passable traps are very uncommon. If passable they have probably been on hormones for 6 months to a year which have changed their brain chemistry to be more like a woman's. Or they have several psychological issues. I don't see the appeal.

my issue has always been that the traps or trans that you really want are the top end guys that actually look like girls 98% of the time (until they drop their panties)
but cause they look like girls you never find them. All you can ever spot are twinks trying to be feminine or 20 something year old trannys who are not passable enough to be taken anywhere.
I'd call myself bi, I fuck women but i'd fuck a trap (that makes me kinida gay, I'll admit that it has a dick it's gay to fuck it)
But I can't find a decent one anywhere

that being said if I could and it/he/she/whatever was passable I'd date it for sure. a partner who can think just like you, won't PMS for days on end, isn't crazy about looks, society's gender roles and feminist bullshit, who isn't gonna always expect me to do shit cause it's basically a bro with tits.

wish I was just straight up gay but dudes just aren't that attractive to me.

and yeah I'm sure it's not exactly like the ideal "it's your best friend but has tits and will fuck you" but considering the shit you gotta go through these days to get a decent woman and keep her cause bitches ain't loyal at all but expect a fuck tonne from guys. traps gotta be better than that

trips checked

im gonna need to have you write something on that cute butt...

>Trying this hard to force others onto his subjective reality.

Son, I have news for you: that shit is gay. It's prety clear that you're delusional.

What do you want to write on it?

>Traps
They're not traps if you know they're men
>It's the only way the escape the female trickery
Thank you for being on of the few trap threads that acknowledge they're not women. Anyone who tries to convince themselves that they're attracted to femininity and not the penis is lying. If it was about being girly then people would make femininity threads were pictures girly men AND women are posted. But instead they make threads specifically about penises. You're all gay or bi and it's time to join the rest of us who aren't in the closet about it. You'll be happier once you're out

hmm... Why dont you write "I'm benito's little girl?"

For Rent, Inquire Within

You think that makes a difference? GTFO of Sup Forums you fucking faggots.

boop my poopsie

what is a man?

"For Zim" :^)

I want to write:
Quit posting this shitty picture of 1/4 of the side of an ass in terrible lighting and some old socks and asking everyone what it makes them want to do.

I can't really do that right now since that's a week old pic and I am not home yet..
L-Lewd~
Who's Zim?

I think someone's mad.

Well, his ass is big enough...

Me, please write "To Zim" ;__;

Fuck those 3D traps, the thread was great, get out of here.

when can you write on that sweet thing?

"Caution, Wide Load"

>Used cis-gender unironically
Might as kill yourself.

I'm planning to make an institution that specializes in making traps out of men.
There would be an audition to weed out the hopeless cases, but once you're in, you'd get trap lessons every day, just like in a school, there would be exams and tests to see how much you've learned, and if you pass the bar you'd get top of the line hormone treatment and all that shti.
I just have to figure out how to make it profitable or at least self sustaining, and how to get fags who are on the fence to just do it and go through with it.
By encouraging their transition, and offering free hormones this could ramp up the rate at which traps are being produced in our society.
They could also get some kind of subtle physical trap certification they could wear (like a locket or something), so people like you would notice.

I would if I was home now...
O-Okay ;_;
Tomorrow probably if you want good lighting or if fine is enough then in 30min I can try but I can't promise.
?
Hehe~

I could post kik if interested

be a good girl and write something on that perfect ass for me in 30 minutes.

That cock looks absolutely delicious

This.
Zim loves you.

Sounds like something feminiazis would support the shit out of. The emasculation of men and the destruction of masculinity is one of their main goals. You could milk the fuck out of 'em on kickstarter.

What do you want me to write?
Thanks you~
Sure.

Have my kik,gonna leave the thread for now.

I don't have a kik baby, do you know any other way for me to get my pic?