Normal or nah?! Had these spots for a while now

Normal or nah?! Had these spots for a while now.

Yes they're normal

They're fordyce spots

Quite normal I think. I have them too.

Normal

They're hair follicles hence the hairs

Sucks because I have them up the bottom of my dick so I have to be really careful when ever I shave

do they ever go away?? little fuckers

Kill the hairs with electrolysis

This shit is ease.

Are you sexually active?
If yes, do you use rubbers?
If no, is your junk not how you remember it?
If yes, see Dr

Can we just talk about your fucking shoes

Kys

Pretty sure those are socks

its normal to have those

i know this is Sup Forums but stop trolling him jesus christ.It's a form of schlamydia OP, go get it tested asap or it can inflame and get pretty fucking bad

Had them for a couple years. If it was going to get worse it would have happend already.

And yep those are socks

They dont go away but are perfectly benign. I have had them since long before I was sexually active and much more prominent than you by the looks of them. Don't worry about it. No girl I have been with has ever mentioned it.

Normal. I have them too. But also I'd like to point out that 5 years ago everyone would have joined together to convince you that you have cancer. Either we're all more mature now or the newfags are way nicer than the oldfags. Either way is fine.

>I swear I've been on Sup Forums for 5 years guies xd

That's not even the point you retard.

Wtf is going on here? Op you have malignant subcutaneous tumours. Each one of those little bastards is metastasising to you liver and lungs. You need to get that shit seen to before they have to cut your junk off and rebuild you a mangina

IMO id be more concerned of your obese hands, grey pubes and those fucking shoes

But youre normal

Ive got em too op, they're normal for sure

This.

Are you latvian OP

who wears socks anymore?

user please cum for us

This is an insect infestation under your skin. It looks like they're going to hatch in about three days.

you have the goose bump a.k.a the chicken dick

an hero today before you infect us all

>File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-03-30-34.png
no, just no

Normal. I have had them for years, never caused any issues.

oh shit bro u got the AIDS. lemme do a solid real quick tho, take a baby aspirin every day, 2 if you're gonna fly. That shit will be gone in a month, tops.

DON'T BELIEVE THESE GUYS, IT'S A SIGN OF TESTICULAR CANCER!!! YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!

It's normal. I've had them on my sack.

From what I've found and what the doctors have said is that they are "fordyce spots".

They pose no danger and a lot of dudes have them.