About to have sex for the first time but i seriously need help im not joking...

About to have sex for the first time but i seriously need help im not joking, im not use to this kind of stuff so im worried incase i fuck up or if i cum faster than expected and i personally want to use a condom but she doesn't want me to.

Seriously bro, just take a Deep breath and get that bitch pregnant

stick it in her butt

yeah, I was thinking of doing that cause it sounds easier

Cheked

Don't use a condom, they're shit and half the time they irritate the female,
Make sure she's wet enough otherwise it's gonna be quite a push to get in there
Go have fun

lmfao.. do you want to be a betafag ur whole life or do you want to get your man card??? its simple get hard... stick your 2 inch pecker in the asshole.. and bust a fat nut in there before she realizes what a mistake you are. Also if you bust inside her deep and get her pregnant +1 for OP

Just dont do anything retarded the First time wont be perfect

Seriously, use a condom! No worries about STD's, pregnancy, or cumming too quick.

One tip: just care about your own pleasure and fuck away. It will make it better for you and for her.

Okay man, look. Rhythm is key. You want to start slow, and speed up the more you both get into it. If you feel yourself starting to go, just slow the fuck up.
Also, condoms are for plebs. this guy gets it.

Don't even ask. Women don't want a timid man who asks her what to do. Just ram it in there. Don't even spit on it. Also tie her up and gag her first, she might reflexively thrash. She will love it though.

I was going to secretly put on a condom but I don't want it to look too visible

Fuck this shit. If you want to use a condom, use a fucking condom. No reason for you to find an excuse. Honestly...

Checked, do as he says OP

Alright I wont use a condom but I want to know what makes a girl feel good during sex like putting your dick in the arse or vagina

Google clitoris Stimulation, thatll do

How fat are you?

>what makes a girl feel good during sex like putting your dick in the arse or vagina
Are you 12?

Dominating them, that's what gets them off. It's about psychological stimulation, not physical.

A bit fat, why does that change anything?

You're going to suck, there's no way you won't cum early. Your only hope is spending so much time on foreplay she begs you to fuck her. Just read tips on fingers and oral, plenty of stuff online. If you retain whst you read you'll be able to make her cum during foreplay. The only thing you can really do about lasting longer is having sex more, so try not to sweat it.

You're probably better off telling her you're a virgin if she doesn't know, some chicks dig taking v-cards.

Maybe 10% of them. But yes, tell her. Otherwise it might get embarrassing. But please, use a f-ing condom. HIV and pregnancy are forever.