10/10

10/10

10/10 if you like aliens! Damn bitch looks like cumberbatch's daughter.

quintessential british chick. look at real pictures of her

>eyes too far apart
>pale unhealthy skin
>thin unhealthy hair
>dropping muscles
>misshapen face
>ears not aligned

:3

> do a silent fart and don't tell me when it's happening
I love that face

The girl in the middle (and on the right there) is something of an ideal for me. Especially with the outfit in this pic. When I see girls in those boots it is a real turn on for some reason.

ten and ten
age? rank? both?

Who cares though tbqhwy

Girl on the left is a ten

Correction, girl on the left I mean

babes

peds what's it about?
I'm guessing it's a mix of
innocence (no judgement),
vulnerability (power),
taboo (excitement),
potential (haven't turned you down yet),
and emptiness (there's much more interesting shit in the world).
-no condescending judgement intended

10/10

I think it has a huge part to do with when you started finding chicks sexually attractive. I found women sexually attractive at a very young age. So i tend to find those females in that age group as sexually attractive.

only the hot ones

look dont touch, and look in private.

It's more like physical attraction + aesthetics. Little girls are more beautiful in my eyes and I am simply not romantically or sexually interested in adults. Some of the other stuff is no doubt mixed in there too (with the exception of the taboo, I don't care at all for taboo things, and emptiness - I don't really understand what you mean by that).

10/10

continuation of And then a huge part is when you started engaging in sexual interaction. I was "molested" when i was 5 by a 7 year old girl. I was traumatized by it or anything. I actually enjoyed it. It developed my sexual appetite very quickly though i believe.

wanst traumatized* fuck my drunk typos

It's 10/10 girls you fag. Not manlets.

Maybe 5 years ago

Lot's of people have memories of when they first 'played doctor'. Why is it for some the memories of it get weirder as you get older, and others they get sexier.
gotta be some conditions that determines which way you fall

Check/checked

It's quiet here.

Mods must be watching this thread like a hawk

They are Russian, right? whats their names?

mai waifu

personal preference would make sense if it was only the sexy ones, but to pick an ugly girl over a sexy woman suggest's there's something more.

I was using emptiness as a shorthand for 'lack of passion', pedo or not, there's a tonne of things that override sexual interests. and if your sexual interests are gonna get you in trouble, wouldn't you spend more time finding that passion.

The samefaggotry is real

She's hot but a shame she's a feminist cuck

see for me it was always pleasure. I never thought of it as bad, i mean i knew i wasnt supposed to do it. but i never thought it was bad. I was an extremely intelligent child as well. Maybe that has something to do with it. I processed information very systematically at that age.

Lol didnt mean to tag last guy.

Doormat eyebrows

thats agremlin

You're right, that is fuckin' sexy

stay away ill kill u ill stab u

To pick an ugly woman over a sexy man would suggest the same thing about straight people, I don't really see what you mean. I would still choose a pretty little girl over an unattractive one. I don't need to make the choice between an ugly child or an attractive woman like you don't have to make the choice between an attractive man or an ugly woman.

I have passions so the last doesn't really apply. I'm interested in lots of things - little girls is one of them but of course it is a lot stronger and of a different kind to other interests.

lmao why is this ogre on the top

Good choice OP she is an angel

that's makes sense,
if your younger self is the self you're most fond of, and who you draw most of your identity from, then it doesn't take a freud to work out what's going on there.
get a handle on life fagget, surpass your inner child et cetera et cetera

Only one is Russian as far as I know. From left to right:Kristina Pimenova, Farris Boyd, don't know.

Don't hate the g.

10/10

it was a hypothetical, not a pleasant one but, I'd assume you'd favor the girl.
to consider an ugly woman over an attractive guy.. .hummm, I'd guess I'd go fagget.
Interesting point though

no u

more of left please

I would choose neither tbh

she is a half nigger dude

Stop saying this shit every day.

it's a hypothetical, choosing neither is not an option fagget

its true tho...why you so mad about it?

Thank you son

Yes it is

can she gets nude before shes completely ruined

It is not true.

Its not the self im most fond of. I enjoyed my teenage years the best. Those were the years where i had the perfect mix of logical processing mixed with carefree attitude. Gawd, i had fun. Even the life im living right now is great except for the being broke as fuck part haha. If i could solve my money problems id be living a near perfect life.

Love this girl

its well knows she is a half nigger mate

that man would make a sexy girl, what's your point. I already came

Fuck off and die you ugly cunt.

shes hideous, the only people who obsess over this chick are sperg vergs who make some emotional attachment to her after seeing live action tits

keep telling yourself shes pretty though, right after you say liking traps isn't gay