buy them on the darknet

sadly it doesnt deliver to estonia. Ive tried many times

russkie drug dealers

>tfw circle shut down
>tfw cuckbase now trying to jew from UK instead of US like before
>tfw my bank won't do international transactions
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I NEED MY DRUGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes it does fagloid. Just figure out how to buy bitcoin in Estonia. It hast to be easier than the US.

idk I have an Ukrainian friend who happens to be a drug dealer (or just deals with a lot of drug dealers, I never figured out which is true) so every time I want drugs I just tell him what I want and few days later he gives me drugs
don't know where he gets them and I guess I don't really even want to know

seriously just ask around and make friends, that's the best way, buying drugs on the internetz is autistic, complicated, dangerous and mainly expensive af

Yes

Drugs are bad mkay

On the streets, with your local dealer. They are in every single country where drug addicts exist.

EDM parties and scene in general (pubs, raves)
be very careful and drink lots of water

go to a nightclub and ask there. MDMA should be easy to get (although its often mixed with other, more potent substances like 2c-b)
lsd is another thing, as it far less common than MDMA. If i would be you i would ask the guy who sold you the MDMA where to get it.

legal disclaimaimer: don't do what i wrote previously. its illegal.
>i added this shit because im not quite sure wether it might get me into problems or not

Is it okay if I drink alot of coffee because there is no water at that rave im going.

8/10 bait

take a bottle with you, water is the most important

no drink water.
mixing caffeine and other, potentially unknown drugs is generally a bad idea.
Just bring a water bottle with you and fill it up again.
When i go to raves i usually buy a bottle of water there and fill it up multiple times with tab water. (of course i also buy other shit, im not a greedy person but i won't pay 20 euros for 10 hours of drinking water

also you shouldn´t drink alcohol or you will have a real sick hangover

Make a lot of friends, there'll inevitably be one with connections. I get all my pills through one or two friends.

Drink either water or fanta. Alcohol and coffee are bed because cafeine and alcohol. Water with sugar is good for energy and Fanta is one of the few sodas without cafeine.

Also DON'T DRINK TOO FUCKING MUCH. You won't be able to take a piss so it's easy to overhydrate yourself. One glass per hour is good.

Don't ever buy drugs at parties, that shit is dangerous. Get it beforehand and have it tested.

>testing the drugs they buy
lol fucking westerners

At a certain age you get past the point where you think it's "cool" to take unnecessary risks and use a lot of dangerous drugs. You'll get there.

nope i wont buy drug testin kit ever
you cant find them anywhere and i wont oreder them on internet
i even test the home made alcohol i suspect containing methanole on myself, of course i felt worried taking alleged "lsd" tabs but you have to be a man and risk it

How do you drug test if weed is real?

In my country we have labs where you can test them and you get it back after. I think it's free as well.

well good for you i guess thats what you got for selling your pineapple

wat

>the flags

Riiight. We just stole ours from France but accidentally tipped it over on the way.

my university is full of both MD and Acid. It's as common as weed there, crazy stuff.