If you roll trips and say banana girl is queen of Sup Forums I'll post my tits with a timestamp...

If you roll trips and say banana girl is queen of Sup Forums I'll post my tits with a timestamp. Quads and it goes up my bumbum

real bananagirl? hope so!

Of course.

you aren't queen of shit
>tits or gtfo

Op a faggot doe.

blimey that is a hot pic! more like that queen Sup Forums?

Le go

glad you have time to stay with your fans for a bit longer. Your banter is fun, and your pics excellent. I look forward to more of both in this thread

and while I'm here I might as well have a roll for old times sake, bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums

This!

more new unseen pics for your fans bananagirl? good to see you again after a couple of weeks away

I knew Sup Forums would start being nice to me if I posted enough. It's weird how many phases you go through. How many photos of me do you have saved, user?

banana girl is queen of Sup Forums

a few. Any bigger pics? you look great in the small ones but would be great to see you larger (larger pics that is)

post all the ones from last thread in order. i wanna laugh at how fat you got

some of us are nice all the time bananagirl, we appreciate your beauty and banter, please more new unseen pics for your true fans

I think this is my favourite photo of me. What do you think?

it is a cute pic of you bananagirl, would be an excellent profile pic, but I prefer some of your bikini and cleavage pics if I'm being honest. thanks for all your pics, especially the new ones, please keep them coming

Sure, 'honey'

roll for a laugh while I'm here, bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums

your friend looks hot too, not as hot as you of course, friend? sister? you both look like you could be naked here too, nice tease pic bananagirl! thanks for all your pics

bananer gurl iz quin of Sup Forums

bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums and always will be!

Yeah, but something tells me that would make it a lot harder to stay anonymous.

Great idea. What girl doesn't want everyone to laugh at how 'fat' she supposedly is.

thought you didnt care what we said about you?

you aren't fat queen Sup Forums not at all! yeah, best stay anonymous! loving the new pics, keep them coming for your fans queen Sup Forums and non-photoshoot ones too would be nice, or hi-res photoshoot, whatever you want to post!

rolling to keep thread bumped and in the hope of lots more new pics from queen Sup Forums

I don't. Last time I was here someone called me a pig so I took this photo. Does this look like the face of a girl who cares?

trolls are dead? about time! please post lots of beautiful new pics for the fans who are here for you bananagirl, queen of Sup Forums always

haha! not your best look bananagirl lol maybe for once piggy was right! but only that once!! queen Sup Forums 4 ever!

god, she's back.
You dumb bitch.
1. You never deliver
2. you always post a photo every time you say something
3. whenever you do say something, It's usually just some obviously fake comment completely devoid of humanity
4. You aren't even a girl.
5. Whenever somebody does make a legitimately intelligent observation, you point out some tiny flaw like spelling and ignore everything else as if you've won.

I hate you, so get fucked.
sincerely, user.

to prove it do what i asked

Hahaha it makes me so happy to know I make you this angry.

Why don't you like the photoshoot ones?

banana girl is queen of Sup Forums I

do you have more pics of you in lycra? this one you posted is awesome (lucky bloke too!) and in excellent quality too, please,please more pics like this queen Sup Forums

refer to point 5 you stupid proof of sentient vagina.

I didn't say I don't like the photoshoot ones queen Sup Forums! you look stunning in them (and if your hair moved out of the way in this one we'd have a great cleavage pic too!) but personally I prefer the real pics of you. But post whatever you wish, you are great looking in them all (maybe not in the piggy one though, lol!)

bump for more of queen Sup Forums s excellent pics

The fuck are these threads now

thread is quite slow without the trolls, but pleased they have fucked off for now. Looking forward to more new pics oh queen Sup Forums

Here.

Hahahaha but I have won. I'm queen of Sup Forums and you're a sad lonely little loser

I'm actually tempted just to spite you.

Do it then slut

Was that supposed to prove something?
You didn't actually prove anything in saying that.
What makes you queen of Sup Forums, you sad lonely little loser?

thanks queen Sup Forums you look great, boyfriend? brother? friend? doesn't matter really, I'd swap places with him in an instant! loving the new pics queen Sup Forums please keep posting lots more. thanks, oh and what did he ask you to do before which is so tempting?

bump for more pics of queen Sup Forums my triple 454545 last time deserves something for your fans queen Sup Forums lol

I would if it wasn't so much effort.

Just a friend! And he said post all the photos from the last thread in chronological order, so that he can see how 'fat' i got.

did they edit out your moles or did you wear a fuckton of makeup

oh, that, but you didn't look fat in any of them,not really. and anyway as I said a bit more weight has made your tits a bit bigger so win, win! thanks for allthe new pics, looking forward to lots more today

bump, roll

Didn't really bring your A-game today did you honey?

Both actually.

translation: i'm too ashamed of how fat i got

when i doxx you its gonna be glorious

fit as fuck here bananagirl, shame the pic is so small! do you have any more big hi-res pics? thanks again queen Sup Forums

You yet again prove nothing.
If anything, that's a compliment.
Have you actually got anything legitimate to say to me?

You completely ignored my actual comment again and just made an unrelated observation to throw off the subject.

Point 5 nigga

You know what, fuck you. I'll do it. The 3 of me in lycra were when I was youngest, then this.

Then this.

Get the fuck outta here honestly. You are one hell of an attention whore!

I'm literally just doing what I was asked to.

bananagirl timeline, bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums 4 ever

Then it was all the modelling/photoshoot ones, but I've already posted those.

That's just pathetic, haven't been around for these other threads but how hasn't anyone where you are from recognized you?

you looked great inthis pic bananagirl, tits I would try and roll trips for any day!

"Modelling" kek. Sure.

good piggy slut do what your told

hey bitch, listen here.
You aren't queen of anythng.
You don't make rules, if you want attention, you post tits + timestamp.
until then GTFO

so close...

beat me to it. my sides. please say you dont honestly class that as modelling?

Threads like this sum up Sup Forums - two distinct types of loser.

Firstly the guys getting angry this this "girl" (it's obviously someone trolling you stupid fucks) isn't delivering - does some anonymous guy posting a few shitty photos really wind you up this much? Jesus, I'd hate to see you try and function in the real world.

Secondly, and far worse, are the sperglord cringy faggots being all nice to this "girl" in the desperate hope she'll return the "affection". You guys should fucking kill yourselves now. It is tough to sink much lower and you have no chance you won't fuck up life in general.

I realise I'm also a bit of a loser for typing this reply, but jesus fucking christ guys. Get your shit together before its too late.

Amen

I guess Sup Forums's not as big a deal as you think lol

this user has summed up Sup Forums frighteningly well!

Gotta be faster then me user

Holy shit... really Sup Forums??? Some cumdumpster is pulling your strings that hard? You are some sad fuckers.

There is only one Queen.

>There isn't a single timestamp in this thread.
>Faggots actually believe this is a girl.

Samefag

one of your best pics queen Sup Forums and explains why anons keep rolling for trips on the tiniest off chance that one day you will deliver. speaking of which, roll bananagirl is queen of Sup Forums

Pic(s) with alleged mouth and alleged asshole, with timestamp and I'll roll.

If this is a guy posting these, why so many? It'd be great if the real girl seen these threads

so you were always fat then piggy

why would that be great?

Because conflict and sadness

Denied motherfucker.

Because that would mean there are girls on the internet.

If you say so. When will you learn that you calling me 'fat' or a 'pig' doesn't bother me in the slightest?

Damn, worth a shot and being wrong though. Well done

no way! that'd be far too far fetched user! lol

I'm going to let you think about the answer to that one.

You'll kick yourself when you work it out. It is astoundingly obvious.

bitch would cry her squinty little eyes out

Ah an ex. I'm going to go kill myself now, thanks for the clarity user