How does it feel being the dumbest board on Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

How does it feel being the dumbest board on Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

With love

-/lit/

The fact someone has spent multiple hours creating this cancer is moronic. Even if it is bait. Get a fucking hobby.

>IQ of 68 detected

/fit/fag here to remind you that you are all degenerates with iq under 70

Hilarious and original

Well go get a job now faggot

How I evens IQ

OP, i think you Belong in /x/ since you cant even read a graph properly

Exactly this. Just LOL @ phags who think high IQ is a good thing to have. Ignorance is bliss

How does it feel to be completely deluded?

How do americans even measure IQ?
Btw Kim Yong Ung 220 IQ

Kim Jong Unf*

>Negligible

/s4s/ = IQ 162

Fish_in_the_water.png

b got iq of 69 so at lest wur not gey

The nakedness of the banana is symbolic for the nakedness of raw truth AKA intelligence

>hehe look I have a high iq!
Op you'd probably be at the top of the narcissism chart

>how does it feel to be the dumbest board on Sup Forums?
>second lowest on the chart
Well it seems /lit/ might need to take a few steps down this iq ladder

It feels crayons.

I like how r9k doesn't even show up, I can understand gif and hr but r9k is supposed to be for the sole purpose of discussion and circle jerking isn't it? or is the image just that old.

At least I'm green.

/lit/ is for people who like to read, but aren't social enough to join a book club.
now go die you old lady.

what does this graph mean, i don't get it

what about

Let's be fair... it *is* /lit/ not /sci/. They shouldn't be expected to understand how statistics work. As far as they are concerned, 1 + 1 = cumquat.

kek at the /lit/ fauxlosopher who made this garbage to make himself feel good.

how does it feel to be about as smart as pol

Admit it. you feel better with us because you are not at the same level as those people from /lit/
If you were so intelligent, you would not bother coming taling this with us.

> Religion
IQ measurement

> Religion
> Religion
> Religion

IQ

Shittiest bait ever...

I mean if IQ would mean Political Correctness Points somehow then that chart would be probably accurate.

I just went on /lit/ for the first time. I was not aware there are other boards on Sup Forums. /lit/ was byfar the stupidest fuckign thing i have ever seen. at no point in ther ambling bamboozle did that cancer look at all fun. waht a fuckign waste of time and anyone that goes onto that board should neckthemselvesb ecasue honestly that looked like the stupidest and most riduclous cancer i ahve ever seen. fhte first thing i see hwen i go on is a fucking wall of green text and each fucking line is a paragraph long. who the fuck types out that much shit becasue honestly it would be a waste of fucking time to read. thep oint of a greentext is that ur suposed to fuckign make the story shirt simple and to the point not write a fucking novel out in front of everyone and have a fucking > symbol at the beginning of each chapter way to go and ruin the fucking cultur of Sup Forums u degerenate scums. i hope thatthey delete ur shitty fuckig board because b is superior and b is where the fun is at. yiff in hell furfag

I am a Sup Forumstard and let me tell you, being a Sup Forumstard is actually a great thing. We have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any board. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. Also, Sup Forumsros are one of the best posters you can have. Sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. Suck my dick op suck my dick

> /x/ is clearly the dumbest board on that chart

So much for a high iq faggot.

I think as this is preliminary, and most likely fake and gay I don't care. No way Sup Forumss average Iq is as high has 93.
I feel sorry for whoever took the time to make this try hard bait.
I know this because I am enlightened not by some phony god but by my own intelligence
IQ~189

lol thats funny.
but im pretty sure theres a substantial fag population on b
also if no one has ever called you a fag on b youre doing it wrong

>pol
Top lul

I know this is bait but for the sake of everyone... Anyone with an "above average" iq should know how vast the flaws with its measurements are and how its basically meaningless. In other words, op is a faggot

stalin 300 IQ
u fuck ass
u will ends in GULAG
say goodbye

>/x/ behind Sup Forums
>/x/ having a lower IQ
>the dumbest
Did an underage make this b8?

>basically meaningless
As it is not a good indication of actually intelligence as intelligence has many dimensions. It is perfectly reflective of critical thinking and reasoning skills, a good indicator of 'general' intelligence
Keep lying to yourself to preserve your ego

I agree, anyone who believes in the supernatural is banging head against the wall, drooling on themselves retarded

Nuh uh, /x/ is below us!

clearly you are fucking retarded and can't even read your own graph. X is the dumbest board
tsk tsk

>implying that the average IQ isn't severely skewed by trolls pretending to be stupid to piss people off
>implying any of those numbers are in any way legitimate

go back to circlejerking on your boring board

Sry pls I mint at leas we cun 69 the gay
Cuz r iq is at least 69 sixty-nine (60+9)

Math breaks down at that level. To an outside observer, you're all equally and functionally retarded.
>implying you aren't all plants on that level

>forgot about Sup Forums

>no /news/

It's probably true

Kek u got me silly~
Rate me pls!

....is this b8?

OK?... so if I have an IQ of 140, and my absolute favorite board is Sup Forums, does that actually make me the smartest one here, by far?
I don't think so. I think the entire graph is fucked up.
Besides, literature has always been mediocre. /sci/ is probably the first, followed by other technical ones. I wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums, who regularly hacks the deep web is actually smarter than /lit/, who reads "50 Shades of Gray" and then stares at the ceiling with one hand down their pants.

Lol

If an autist like you just uses his "superior IQ" to create wiki pages for minecraft it isn't worth much is it faggot?
I know I have a higher IQ than half those dipshits in /lit/, and if you've taken any statistics course you'd know that graphs like these are easily skewed to fit a narrative.
But please, stroke yourself off a little more at your own perceived intelligence

nice Sup Forumsro

>/x/
Fuck of /lit/ you can't even read a fucking simple graph.

Stop replying to this as if it had any factual basis, you retards. It's almost like you're trying to prove it right at this point.

>implying anyone gives a fuck
who the fuck do you think you are telling us what to do you little fuck?

>Sup Forums at 125

That's a fat fucking lie.

so triggered