Copa América Centenario Semifinals Hype Thread

Hello spee. Get hyped for this shit faggots.

Predict scores, men of the matches, outcomes, winners, losers, the whole bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USATODAYsports/status/744926611166859264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last number of my post is the amount of goals we score

>mfw I forgot to crop the photo
please no bully ;_;

Very you aiming for getting (You)s by going for 0?

Vamo vamo argentina vamo vamo a ganar que esta banda quilombera no te deja no te deja de alentar

They won't be worse than an England game.

2-1 USA
Brooks, Zardes, Messi

Trips confirm

fuck

t. hoolingan nigger

if we lose (thing that is unlikely to happen) i will be rooting for you in the finals for the memes
usa usa usa

no idea what you tried to say but if I wanted (You)s I would have aimed for the 7 desu

If I get dubs, Chile loses 7-0.

Don't be a fookin cuck

hey Argie lads are you the type to run up the score or will you take it easy at ~3 goals? remember we are the gracious host nation. thanks :)

Normally taking it easy, but
>panama 5
>venezuela 4
Looks like our NT is feelin dangerous lately.

>United States v. Argentina
0-3
>Colombia v. Chile
2-2 Colombia win penalties

pls no more than 3 goals on us, thanks!

If I get trips USA wins 2-0

kek

>panama 5
>literally against 10 men

>venezuela 4
>literally gifted goals by that defense

What happens if >we win? Do we win a World Cup bid or some other dumb shit? Honestly hope the Argies win since they're the only based SA country

only one of the goals was a gift desu.

plus you have literally.

LITERALLY.

MICHAEL.
FUCKING.
BRADLEY.

AS YOUR CAPTAIN

some Photoshop a blue bandanna on him

Don't worry, it won't happen

lol no

the bid for the Conferderations Cup was decided in last year's tournament this is just a meme anniversary tournament with no stakes

Go back to your NFL joke, turd.

why are you triggered by the truth?

do you not understand English?

>The tournament is the 45th edition of Copa América since its inception in 1916. It is being held as part of an agreement between CONMEBOL (the South American football confederation) and CONCACAF (the football confederation for North and Central America and the Caribbean) as a special edition between the usual four-year cycle, and features an expanded field of 16 teams (an increase from the usual 12), with all ten teams from CONMEBOL and six teams from CONCACAF. The winner of this tournament will not receive an invitation to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Chile has already qualified by winning the 2015 Copa América.

already done

>7 (seven) - 0

How many Cups do you have?

>south americans are so poor that they couldn't even award money to last years copa america winner

>south americans are so poor that they have to hold this tournament in a country that doesn't even care about soccer

but here let me cheer you up with some Leonardo Messi

twitter.com/USATODAYsports/status/744926611166859264

>check the comments

nobody is talking about how many cups they have dumbfuck

were are talking about how 2016 Copa America has no stakes

begging you to learn English you shitskin

don't argue with the angry chicano. the wounds are still fresh

how is stating that the 2016 Copa America literally has no stakes mean I am Mexican?

fuck it I'll just spam the thread with this then until you dumbfucks learn to read

>The winner of this tournament will not receive an invitation to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Chile has already qualified by winning the 2015 Copa América.

Trips and Messi gets injured against USA

>chicano
>wounds
Scared shitless alredy, filthy niggers?

Should I screencap some american posts saying that they beat us easy like I did with mexicans before chile?
I mean, its not the same because Mexico's delusion was 100 times bigger plus this match wont be 7-0, plus I don't really mind the banter with burgers

my fucking sides

>The winner of this tournament will not receive an invitation to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Chile has already qualified by winning the 2015 Copa América.

Argentina will lose 0-1 from a last second extra time freak accident own goal from messi

>from the same world cup where you got cucked 4-1 against germany

at least we lost in extra time, you got embarrassed and diego had to sell his earrings to afford to pay his rent

Anyone just proud that >we made it this far lads?

Argentina is going to BTFO us, but hey at least we made it to the top 4.

Envy, shitskin?

SPICS DON'T EVEN GET PRIZE MONEY FROM WINNING THE COPA AMERICA BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO POOR

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Nigger mad as fuck... hahaha

Maybe you have a chance in faggot rugby, sorry I mean american football.

>he still doesn't understand the concept of no stakes

I ok with Argentina. I hate mexico.

what does the winner of the 2016 Copa America get?

nothing because CONMEBOL is bankrupt because
>spic intelligence
>spic economies
>spic value of life

>Besides your asshole and tears.

>The winner of this tournament will not receive an invitation to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Chile has already qualified by winning the 2015 Copa América

>an argentinian is literally proud that he is going to win the tournament
>the tournament that doesnt matter

but you seem to be good at winning things that dont matter, like beating Spain 4-1 after the 2010 world cup or beating Germany 4-2 after the 2014 final.

your mother, but I guess that is not much of a prize

I believe USA will win.

a cheap piece of metal?

>povertyball

teams left:

>USA
>Argentina
>the team that 7-0d them

the CHI's are going mad

>The winner of this tournament will not receive an invitation to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Chile has already qualified by winning the 2015 Copa América

USA vs. Argentina
7-1

Colombia vs Chile
1-2

Chicano detected.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Pfft, nahp. I'm almost fuckin' Cucknadian.

>posting your mother

lol shitskins

>Argentina
>white

LMAOOOOOO

Showing the other nations who the BOSS is, muthafucka...

>I wanna be relevant to Sup Forums

Will Messi show mercy to us?

We're all allowed our dreams, you bully!

Daily reminder that you're the only niggers here, my african americans scared shitless friends.

how do we fix this country

Yeah except I'm white and couldn't give two shits about povertyball my shitskinned amigo

An alpha male never feels insecure about his achievements and value, so he never brags about it. On the other hand, the argies...

>Spot the niggers on that pic.
>Compare
>Nigger

>Argentina too small to even make the list

Kek

KEK

>>The winner of this tournament will not receive an invitation to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Chile has already qualified by winning the 2015 Copa América.
>>The winner of this tournament will not receive an invitation to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Chile has already qualified by winning the 2015 Copa América.
>>The winner of this tournament will not receive an invitation to the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, as Chile has already qualified by winning the 2015 Copa América

guess we aren't niggers then huh?

>ape hoop players are black

Wow, color me shocked. You seem rather obsessed, everything okay lad?

G-go, Colombia

>has drawings of naked American men on his computer

Top cuck

>Argentina too small and irrelvant to make a penis size list

pic related a typical Argentine