Is it literally just because their women?

is it literally just because their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0d2bRaFcCb4
youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the producers have no feeling for anything

*they're

Where are their women? What did their women do?

There

I hate quota fatty so much.

Also the crew does not exactly have a good reputation for movies, hemsworth will have to help save that ship from sinking.

>looks like shit tier comedy
>only humor is references and dated humor
>"No no people hate it because there's females in it"

fucking kill me. i'm so sick of criticism of this steaming pile of garbage being tossed aside because people claim the criticism is because of the female actresses. fucking misandristic femenazis are ruining this world

No, it's because they are ugly and unfunny women.

No, it's because it looks like shit.

*Thayer

Is that John Boyega in the back?

>make a shit movie
>create all female cast
>whenever someone criticizes the movie you can fall back on the all women cast and claim sexism

That's actually pretty brilliant.

*their'reye

for me, its not because they're women. its more because it's another hollywood 'reboot' that wipes out the whole canon to begin with. I wouldn't be so pissed if it was just a continuation of the previous movies.

*theremin

Yes. Also, one of them is a nignog, this is not a coincidence as well.

The black chick looks like Finn

hemsworth has a terrible reputation for movies. asides from all that capeshit shit what as he done?

If you step in a pile of shit, is it only annoying because of where it came from?

If its supposed to be catering to the PC movement its not even doing a good job by using a stereotyped sassy black woman haha.

Cabin in the Woods

>Kristen Wiig
Worst actor in the Western Hemisphere. The only reason she has a job is because of gender equality in the workplace.

>Fat Lady McCarthy
Unfunny cunt.

So yes it's because they're women.

Why is Sup Forums always bad with analogies?

I just woke up, you get my point though

Why is Sup Forums always bad with anal orgies?

James Rolfe sums it up perfectly. We were waiting for a great third movie for years, instead we got this shit. What is it? It shares the original title. Is it a sequel? A remake or reboot?

Here is the ghostbusters snapchat

Let them know what you thInk

They should make Amnesia The Dark Descent movie and these bitches should play the grunts

Is stars three women and one nigger beast.

kek

Its gonn suck just like the other Ghostbusters movies

I don't say the movies where exactly good. But he's at least enjoyable.

No lol
Go watch angry video game nerds vid. He explains in well.

And tbh, I LOVE this cast/crew. But everything I have seen (including a vid by midnightsedge describing the entire movie beat for beat) has been nothing but pure suckery, which is upsetting

they're***

>is it literally just because their women?

No, it's a fucking stupid concept. WEAK. Think up something new. Don't soil a classic weird comedy with a feeble remake.

The blonde one looked pretty funny from the two trailers. At least she's not fat and obnoxious.

She's a lesbian

You know what i hate more than this cast? Murray cucks

literally 5/10: the film

Because it's a shitty reboot

well, two of them are...

Why is Sup Forums always bad with arranging and organizing my anal orgys

that no one asked for...

which one is the trap?

Jenny McCarthy isn't funny. Jenny McCarthy is a bad actor. Jenny McCarthy is the female Kevin James.
Kristen Wiig's kinda funny, Kristen Wiig's an okay actor.
Don't know the other two.

If it was a serious reboot that wasn't throwing Jenny McCarthy in to be Jenny McCarthy it would be okay. it feels pretty soft-cocked to me though.

do they have feminine penis's?

its Melissa not Jenny.

Didn't want of them just get shot at the zoo recently?

Literally nothing. He can't act for shit.

Rush?

no surely not? i would of heard

holy fuck zozzle

This.
She's like Rebel Wilson for for the younger audience. Her main characteristic is being "the fat person in a movie cast not acting fat".

youtu.be/0d2bRaFcCb4

low quality bait

No. The plot leak, budget but not pay cuts, and dismal talent is the reason i won't give them money. It's up there with Rob Schneider and Paul Blart movies.

Ha.

>their

There are other reasons.

Its because of the particular women they chose, also the director. The sheboon has one schtick and thats being angry and black, and it gets old fast.

McCarthy is physical comedy and fart/pussy/poop/puke jokes, which leads us to the director. He is basically fart/pussy/poop/puke jokes extraordinaire and unfortunately that type of comedy doesn't represent what Ghostbusters should be all about. It literally looks like Bridesmaids with ghosts.

Then theres the lame CGI, shitty jokes, and I mean really REALLY shitty jokes. Its a fucking shitfest and I'd be surprised if gets more than 20% on RT.

The CGI looks a lot like those Scooby Doo movies or that Haunted Mansion movie.

Just looks like all those bombs from recent years. You know, all the ones that use that Green Lantern glowing color too much.

I was actually sort of onboard with the movie until the trailer came out. I saw the fucking trailer and just lost all hope for it. The trailer is clearly just nostalgia-bait and has shitty referential humor levels of comedy with fart jokes and oppresive humor

but it'll make bank because feminazis will watch it because it's "progressive" and "needs to be made for the girls of this generation" both of which are fucking bullshit. It's fucking pseudo progressive shit like this that just acts progressive that pisses me off the most because feminazis eat that shit up for breakfast

I thought it was a devoted troll on Sup Forums right up until I saw the trailer on Youtube.

what about their women? what makes you think they're all lesbians?

Pandering. Using a beloved classic movie as an obvious tool to support a liberal agenda. If you don't support this abortion, then you MUST be sexist.

>remake of shawshank
>all women
>both Red and Andy's counterparts are black
>hamfisted references to the original "lol brooks? She was just here"
>flavour of the month actor that isn't entertaining but hollywood thinks they are taking the lead roll

I saw the trailer
I am not watching the movie

ackroyd and ramis were great comedy screenwriters, and they wrote great lines they new they and murray could deliver. the original also had a huge production budget behind it, great direction, great cinematography, and good (not great) pacing. it was groundbreaking in the field of horror/comedy.

this one is more like mystery men. a cast of very funny people but poor direction, piss-poor editing (so it has an mtv feel and jarring emo scenes) and the score is yawn-worthy. you can't compare these actresses to the original because one must realize the originals were famous already and wrote the parts for themselves and the studio was behind the movie, unlike this one, the studio seemed to give up halfway through.

why do you hate women ?

>a cast of very funny people
This isn't like that at all

Don't worry, mate. I'm sure jews are still running the world.

Women destroy everything

rll

No because they aren't women, they are pieces of shit.

>a cast of very funny people
Except perhaps for the Spleen mystery men was hilarious and overall well casted. Mainly because it didn't take itself serious, it was really funny.

This movie however took itself dead serious from the day it decided to deliver a message by chosing the cast. It's the whole premise of the movie. And this never works.

Wait a minute, I hope they are finished principle shooting of this movie, if not how are they going to finish?

Didn't they kill the one in Cincinatti? Trying to hurt/protect some kid that fell into her enclosure.

>nothing but gorilla noises
Genuinely laughed and liked

You're too late, see:
Also your joke sucked, the other guy did it better

I'm going to pay to see this movie. Looks good.

Shit off you fuck

How many megapixels did they need to film the fatty?

Are we even sure that giant she-boon is an
actual female?

There wolf. There castle.

You'll always have shit talking when a classic, CLASSIC, movie is being re-imagined.

All of them.

And a wide angle lens too, no doubt.

it's because of that walking musk ox in the back being to dark of a nigger. Nobody likes that much difference in contrast in their movie characters

Meh. Same shit happened with that dog dick of a movie Catwoman

>Take a movie that already had it's prime

Inside Production Studios
>Ok boss what is it gonna be this time?
How about we redo ghostbusters
>How will we make the audience watch it and aknowledge its presence?
Female cast???
>Brilliant, it will be all over the news

This is literally what happened.

It's still open for debate; however, the "she-boon" seems to have something that resembles tits, which is uncommon among the males of her species.

WATCH THIS Sup Forumsros. It sums it up quite well

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

hahaha yes! love the silverback roar topkek