Ask a guy that just got fired from Dollar General anything

Ask a guy that just got fired from Dollar General anything

Why did you get fired?

Why?

I lost my patience with a woman over the phone and she called every member of corporate including my district manager and the ceo of the company in one night

Was it because your drawer was over 5 bucks? That's how my sister was fired

unemployment yo

Story? Did u put this dumbass in her place?

>fired for being over 5 dollars
at least one person at my store was $20 over or short every day
i don't have any bills and only worked there a few months. not a big deal to me
i'd like to believe i did. greentext in a sec

Hunt the woman down and drain her brake fluid.

Soz bru

How many people watch security cameras there

They were wanting to get rid of her for some reason I'm not sure of and they pulled that move.

Worst experience?

Getting yelled at for browsing Sup Forums on the checkout computer.

Im actually tring to get hired but the express packet I filled online was 'lost'.

Question: What the fuck are we doing with our lives?

What did you say the woman to get fired faggot

>two white trash junky poorfags walk into store
>ask for pack of pall mall light 100s
>they try to pay with paypal
>instead of using the paypal app with his phone, guy instead had a 4 digit code on a piece of paper
>it declines the code obviously because that's not how fucking paypal works
>tell him this
>tries to put in the code again
>tell him it's a mobile app that he has to use
>he then says "well i have 50 cents in cash, and i'll put the rest on the paypal"
>explain to him again that that's literally not how it works
>not only can you not split paypal transactions but he couldn't use paypal to begin with
>he throws the cigarattes at me and storms off with his crack whore gf
cont.
one and i was besties with the person that did it
65 hour work week being hired as part time. two 14 hour days within a 3 day period
if it's lost that means it was declined and theyre trying not to tell you that

If you were browsing a trap thread you deserved it

If you want to get hired, talk to the boss in person. If you ask and they tell you to apply online, then find out the boss' name, come back, and ask if *name* is available.

You might annoy him a little bit, but he will hire you if you're not a complete retard.

>two 14 hour days?
Man I wish I was you. My work is cutting my hours. Its boring just at my apt all the time (nothing to do in small town of less than 500)

How often did you steal from your workplace?

I used to cashier at Wal-Mart and stole a 5 hour energy every shift I started at 5am

Can't imagine why it'd be declined but you're probably right.

Ya know there's always truck driving (read as: drug trafficing) Good luck Sup Forumsro.

Worked there for exactly one year. Was a mod and keyholder. They cut my hours from 40 a week to 4 a week. Called me in on my off day. Swept mopped and recovered for 6 hours straight. 20 minutes before my shift ended I was told to go home because I am fired. Returned something without a reciept because the guy left his reciept when he bought his stuff 3 mins ago....took the 4 fucking months to decide to fire me..

Hey that's where I work! It sucks. I get like one day a week because my old manager left and this new one is literally not giving me any hours. Oh well. Making some on the side pin my paypal for my "hobbies"....even take pics at work sometimes >;3

>get call later that day
>give no fucks about my job at this point
>"Dollar General, this is Mahican Midnight speaking"
>it's the guy's mom
>starts complaining that her son came in earlier and was unable to use "her" paypal account because of cashier negligence
>explain to her that it's through a mobile app and that /she/ has to be the one to do it
>she starts screaming
>"I COME IN THERE ALL THE TIME AND USE PAYPAL, YOU WERE DOING IT WRONG"
>no woman has ever used paypal on my shift
>"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM"
>"Someone who clearly doesn't understand what the fuck they're doing? That about right?"
>She goes silent
>"That a yes ma'am?"
>she starts screaming about calling my superiors and my manager
>manager is off to the side laughing the whole time
>"Alright ma'am, be sure to ask for Mahican Midnight"
>She hangs up
i mean sure the pay was great but i specifically wanted part time. 10.85 but only for the overtime hours. It didn't help that I was suffering from allergies and the flu simultaneously and literally could not get a day off. only had 3 total employees in the workplace at the time because corporate refused to hire
i only technically stole damaged items. got a slinky and a stress ball on my shelf right now. got some bomb ass wafers one time because the top of the bag was ever so slightly torn.

It's fun to sneak this stuff in too. Plus it matches the uniform o:

Welcome to the club, brother!!

Trust me, even though it was a paying job, you'll start to feel better with every passing day!

Can I convince you to go back to Dollar General and burn it to the fucking ground

seriously, fuck that place. corporate refused to help even as little as give us the key to the air conditioning in K E N T U C K Y

Just wish i had a coworker who would bend me over and pound me like a real slut in the bathroom >\\\\>...during breaks.

Kentucky? I live in hazard bro.

berea here

Worst job I ever had

Piece of shit bitch manager that might as well not have even made a schedule

Bitch called me every single day wanting me to come in and acted like it was zero issue that she was basically treating me like a doctor on call

I'm glad I don't have that fantasy. Mostly because the only female that works at my company is 56 years old.

Places are havens for junkies and nignogs with their fucking ebt cards.

Guess I'm the only one who has been lewd at work o3o

>tfw go through new coworkers constantly
>all of them are mothers between 20-30 that smoke and have no body but still have a partner
>only qt girl that is neither of these already has a bf as well and doesn't find me attractive
i wish i'd only gotten one day a week. we only had 3 employees so as part time i was working 65 hour weeks

Yeah i'm lucky. Mostly just normal mid-20s early 30's people. None that are my type though. Well maybe one of the girls but i'm not interested ;.;...would rather have a hunk pounding my tush...

ralph pls

Ralph?

timbypup.tumblr.com

the bathroom at my store was too fucking gross to do anything like take ass pics or fap in. was a damn shame considering how much i cleaned it too
>go to empty trash one night
>only one person used the bathroom that day on my shift
>1500lb cow woman
>rolled up shit paper in the trash can
>it's dark and liquidy
>gag
panda

I use the employee bathroom :3
Panda? I still don't follow.

>has an employee bathroom
if only either of the stores i was at had one

It's pretty liberating, relaxing and making money from pervs in the bathroom while i'm still on the clock ;3

Do you like dirty talk or pervy roleplay like being called boy and calling the guy pounding you dadddy?

Yep!!! Both of those things. I like being called a puppy too cus i'm in to master/pet play. Acting like a pup and all that.