What's the sexiest thing a person of the opposite sex has sent you?

What's the sexiest thing a person of the opposite sex has sent you?

tits

Hate mail

I had an internet relationship with a milf a couple years ago. She used to send me titty pics and cam for me all the time. Shit was hot af, but as soon as she talked about meeting up I uninstalled the messenger I talked to her on. Couldn't have my gf of 8 years finding out. The milf had really big tits and nice, big nipples. I would post pics but I deleted them because paranoid of gf. If I still had them I would share them, because that's the only nudes I'd let you cucks have.

sauce

Fart video

Aw shit, Trips

brutal trips

A few years back I had a handful of females that would send me nudes and shit. But one always went above and beyond to impress me. I had her shove a suave shampoo bottle up her pussy and she sent me a vid of her fucking herself with it. I've never been more turned on

A text saying "I'm breaking up with you". I hated that bitch

i puke a little

So did I when she sent it

I bet you told her she was beautiful.

                  ▲
                ▲ ▲
              ▲ ▲ ▲
            ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ 

Of course. I'm a gentleman

I had this little black/Asian mixed girl that would send me pics a nd call me Daddy while she cut herself.

Buckets. I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

"Hi"

Here she is.

She was very into covering her face.

I believe the term is Chinegro

Here's the good stuff.

From my wife:
"My mother is taking the kids tonight. Pick up a bottle of wine on your way home."

DIAMONDS!!!

>I want to never stop learning.
Maybe I'm a neckbeard/fedorafag/autist, but for some reason I found that the most adorable and sexiest thing anyone's ever said.

She sent you sauce?
What kind?

Any cutting pics?

If that is the sexiest thing you have received, I feel sorry for you.

>be me, quiet guy
>popular girl with bf would often smack my ass
>for some reason we started talking outside school as well, just texting and stuff, no big deal
>would send pics for me to choose for her to put on as profile pics, sometimes with a bit more cleavage than it would be considered normal but "this one doesn't count"
>she still had a bf during those times as well

kek

photos of her mom in lingerie telling me my birthday present is getting cold.

Sounds like a great opportunity to post webm

One time best friend sent me pics of her tits to show me where her boyfriend kept biting her and leaving bruises. I wish I was dead.

Post it.

Lost it when I changed phones. It wasn't a great picture anyway. It was literally the only remotely sexual picture I ever got sent. Being a fat teenager was awful.

How is being a fat adult?
Just kidding, I already know.

Arrrrr dont let the White wale run away!

The white whale's ass