Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/unanimous
dictionary.com/browse/mvp
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9dBEcI_hE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YM_eCnTNt1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup

Nope....but #2

yes. anyone whos watched basketball for more than 10 years know he passed kareem last night.

Legit question. How the fuck is his involvement in Klutch Sports agency not circumventing the salary cap? He is the primary investor for that company. What is stopping a team from saying, "hey Lebron, sign with us and we will sign so and so represented by Klutch sports" thus James makes more money being that players defacto agent.

round faced cunt with an amish beard

Yes. Jordanfags are objectively wrong

he's not illuminati

it being illegal to do so not in writing

Hasnt passed jordan

B-but Jordan made that one shot everyone remembers

Lebron skill wise is better than Jordan.

Jordan would barely be average in today's NBA as he wouldn't be able to abuse hand check and isos anymore.

Lebron is by far the most complete player in the history of the NBA and ability wise is head over heels all past NBA players.

Jordan's achievements are better than Lebron's and everyone wants to be "like Mike," but if I had to pick a player in their prime to lead a team I would pick Lebron every single time.

This is not bait.

3/10 bait
Apply yourself

I'm not baiting though.

That post is 100% how I feel about who the best player is.

damn i forgot that Jordan was the only player allowed to hand-check.

Not even the greatest active player

steph isn't even top 5 bro

he's the third best player on his own fucking team

>he was cucked out of FMVP by a bench player

Jordan is still the GOAT, and most people on this board aren't actually old enough to remember him playing.

Lebron has cemented himself in the top 5 easily though.

dictionary.com/browse/unanimous

dictionary.com/browse/mvp

>putting any value into a vote of reporters

Steph is literally nothing more than a muscle memory shooter, who cannot play defense and gets petty fouls.

So then bringing his team to the finals for two years straight is an even more impressive feat

>carried to two straight finals by his team

Ftfy

Also how many finals has lebron been to in a row now?

Yep

Who won against a team that was 15 wins better?

Who is giving you a half court block like that?

His raw ability is honestly unmatched and he was able to harness it into a formidable skill set

He's going to probably set the record for career points and win another ring too

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

It's getting there

I'm sad this run is over, probably won't see this type of talent for a long time

Jordan > Kobe > LeBron > Curry desu

if he wins three more with fmvps to go along with it, perhaps.

but idk if he can at his age. MJ did it, but he had a year and a half off.

Lol they won two series without him didn't they?

Also, last year they hit the injury lottery, they were 15-9 in this post season

Lebron solo took them up 2-1

I don't think their style translates in the playoffs as well

Blueprint for them is out now, use wing on him and dreymons pick and rolls and attack Steph on defense

stick Jordan in the current zone defense era and he's neutralized

bron would literally make him look like a benchwarmer

jordan would cut a zone defense to shreds. the only way you can stop him is with a double team.

put some effort into your b8

you're better than that australia

Actually no he couldn't.

He's played against zone defenses at the very beginning of the new era and was trash.

He has tried and failed.

don't be silly, user. Wade was able to destroy this league(in 09 when he was healthy), and MJ is like a souped up version of Wade. Jordan will still be a god in the current era.

1a) Jordan
1b) Kareem
1c) Lebron

All 3 deserve to be top 3, the question is can Lebron pass them to be #1 and that depends on how the last few years of his career pan out. IMO coming home winning one for the land after 13 years in the league will be the peak of the Lebron James legacy, his 5 finals appearances and miami chips before it and league dominance all leading up to this final moment that truly puts him in the GOAT conversation. He could retire today and still be top 3, everything he does after this point is just icing on the cake.

Now there's still a few questions remaining. Can he surpass Jordan in championships/finals MVP's or at least get close? Can he 3peat? Can he top kareem as all time leading scorer? How many more records can he break? Will he be the eastern conference champion forever?

Depending on how the last 5+ years of his career pan out will ultimately be what cements his GOAT status. But even if he does nothing else, I think he's already guaranteed top 3.

oh you mean when he was 40. that's cute. if you leave gaps in the paint while playing against prime jordan than you are either memeing your ass off or just an inexperienced coach.

I still say Jordan is GOAT but if Lebron can win at least 2 more titles than maybe you can start to argue it.

Shaq in his prime was the most dominant force in the history of basketball. Prove me wrong.

Jordan literally said it himself. He can not beat zone defenses.

I'm not even joking. He literally said that he can't play against zone defenses.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Bird
4. Wilt
5. Magic

>guaranteed top 3

He's not even a lock for top 10. Stop being a memelord pleb.

LeBron is a better player, but MJ is a better baller.

>itt

Yeah Jordan just wants it more

he probably meant that they bored him to death to the point where he couldn't play anymore, since zone has done nothing to stop even lesser players than him.

He's got the it factor.

>getting baited this hard

Babby wants some attention

>implying i'm wrong

Name one player you take over a prime, in shape Shaquille O'Neal.

Hakeem
Kareem
Wilt

Eric Dampier

Absolutely not.

He said that the zone defense neutralizes star players and prevents high volume scorers from excelling. He cited his struggles against them and said that the NBA should ban them again.

Magic Shaq was GOAT

You're an idiot.

Jordan's mid would obliterate zone.

Maybe Hakeem.

Nah to Kareem and Wilt.

sauce?

well, he didn't struggle against them because the Nets used it against him during the Kidd era and he played well against them. perhaps you are thinking of a different player.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9dBEcI_hE

>thinking magic ever played with shaq

magic played with kareem. You're thinking of kobe

he's talking about when shaq played for orlando

Good talk

thanks senpai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YM_eCnTNt1Q

I think this one?

I leave Sup Forums for 6 months and the weeb filter is still here when I get back.

GOAT

>he doesn't know Shaw played for Orlando

Good b8 or underage

Yet again another reason to discredit all the Jordan babbies (literally born in 95) saying that Lebron is worse than Jordan. The truth is you can't compare the two due to the introduction of zone defense. I don't however think the NBA is rigged. New generation kids like me seem to enjoy the spectacular passing of Lebron, the Spurs, and to an extent the Warriors. Passing and perimeter scorers like Steph Curry (who I was glad to see lose) obliterate zone defense, and Lebron used ISO play to score 41 points in two consecutive games, but only through a herculean effort.

I don't think zone defense has ruined the game. I think it has increased the level of skill needed to be a superstar. You have to be faster, more agile, and have a better handle to bob and weave through zone schemes (Russell Westbrook or Kyrie Irving), OR have an extreme sense of awareness in order to pass to open teammates (Lebron James or Chris Paul). You cant play hero ball anymore, because you will never be able to defeat 2 or 3 defenders. Every once and a while Steph and Klay will put up 80+ points combined, but only when the opposing team fails to play them physically. OKC and CLE bullied and harassed both of them in 2016 and look what happened.

Ball handlers like AI still exist, and Assist masters like Magic Johnson still exist as well. The only players who truly suffer are pure scorers like Steph Curry and Carmelo Anthony. They can score seemingly at will, but they have to have a stacked team to hide their deficiencies on defense and/or size. Curry got exposed in the 2016 finals for not being the great PG passer everyone thought he was and a liability on defense, and Carmelo Anthony...well, I hope he enjoys his 124 million dollar deal because he will never get a ring in NYC.

A fucking leaf