Sup Forums i made a thread yesterday wondering if my girlfriend could be the cheating kind...

Sup Forums i made a thread yesterday wondering if my girlfriend could be the cheating kind. last night when she came home she jumped into the shower immediately again, she did smell alot like beer and said someone spilled a glass over her but some anons said that might happen and it's just an excuse to cover up smells.is it that common an excuse ? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY FUCK DUDE! i banged her last night. KEK. no idea she had a boyfriend though. met her at a bar

OP is the biggest fag ever. Its pretty obvious she has to cover up things from you. Stop being a cuck and look take a look at what she does whether it is by spying or by whatever means if you think she is cheating. If you do catch her, then just dump her.

if she did cheat it would be a extreme coincidence that the first user to see the post to be the guy that fucked her. maybe it was someone else or you're lying

If you gotta ask, then she probably did

better picture of her face,

and to answer: yes, she does look like the cheating kind, though all women are like that

Go down on her next time to see if her pussy smell

did she still want to have sex after she got out of the shower ?

Are you kidding me OP I fucked her yesterday, I met her at a bar. I also had beersex with her

>tattoos

Definitely a cheater

or its just a coincidence. those happen too user

beersex ? and i doubt you did. was she drunk ? becasue mine seemed fairly sober when she got in.

Tats.
Short dress.
Piercings.
Yea I'd say shes a cheater. If shes into butt stuff than its almost 100% certain friendo.

we dide have sex but she acted weird, usually she loves doggystyle, and anal but she didn't want to take it ftrom behind at all yesterday, only fucked pussy aswell

are girls into butt stuff more likelly to cheat ? why is that

where she at OP ? i'll find out for you, if she does i'll send you a picture of her cumcovered face

definitely looks like a slut.i'm sure she's taken a few poundings when you're not with her

From one look at her I can tell you she's taking dicks on the side. Probably multiple. Good luck with that OP

LOLLL

m8 she is a fucking slut .. she is cheating on you and has been for quite some time

you can tell that just from the tats ? have to be honest alot of people seem to think so

Hey, to be fair I've also banged your gf. I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one.

This - the opposite sex version of this: youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY

that would already make 3 people. that's hard to believe, how'd you even convince her if it's true ?

her pussy seemed normal last night

I didn't see the under post

but that pic is very redflagish

>Never stick your dick in crazy.

Why don't people follow this advice more..?
She looks like the type who's totally just 'one of the guys!',
but has fucked every single one of them.
twice.

she does havea a fair deal of male friends. probably more than female, but she doesn't see them that often anymore though,

I know one other girl with a thigh tat very similar to that. Huge whore. Therefore I must conclude your girlfriend is as well. Sorry m8

post pic of said gf.. we want nudes opeh

I've never heard of enjoying anal correlating to cheating tendencies.

If anything it seems that freakier girls don't jump around as much since actually getting a guy who is open to their kinks is simply less likely.

i don't have alot. she got paranoid about nudes the more tats she got.

>she came home she jumped into the shower immediately again
>she loves doggystyle, and anal but she didn't want to take it ftrom behind at all yesterday
>her pussy seemed normal last night

i wonder why her PUSSY seemed normal but didn't want you to have a view of her asshole

i bet that position is very natural for her

that seems weird though, you don't just do anal in a stall somewhere. it takes time and being gentle etc

> looks like a massive slut
just leave while you can op

do looks say that much ? i mean she didn't always have them

Don't dilute yourself man. Probably cheating

Probably got em cause the guy she fucks likes it

she's been getting tats for quite a while now, i can't believe she'd cheat that long, why would she stay with me if she's been doing it that long

not if you're experienced. which i really think she is. digns are there + you said her pussy was normal and didn't see her ass. don't lie to yourself, she spread her cheeks for him and he took the offer. either that or she sucked him off and he came on her face. that too would explain the need for a shower

99% of straight males on eath would try virtually any form of sexual intercourse with a hot woman.

Also that girls 100% a slut /thread

if anything it helps them cheat. lets be honest nobody would say no if this girl walks up to you, whispers "i take it up the ass" in your ear and you WOULDN'T be balls deep within 10 minutes ?

>tentacle earrings
wtf is that

but yeah most definitely.
Next time she goes out, follow her from a distance and see for yourself. Plenty of people to blend in with.

i'll try. and the tentacle things are for stretching your earlobes

i want to cum on her face so bad.

>,
she very much looks like a slam piggy, accept it or leave her

no doubt that girl is cheating on you, look at her

what the hell is a slam piggy ?

That's a cheating slut alright.

a whore who likes to get slammed often by strange men

OP is too much of a faggot to satisfy someone as hot as that so yea her ass is definitely cheating on you.

beer smell..... holy fuck you're retarded. she is washing the ten gallons of cum out of all her orfices you fuckwit

she's never complained. even said she wouldn't want anyone bigger than me

ya dude thats a slut, i say have fun with it, join a swingers club so u can get some strange too

Women like her are toxic nutcases, dude, Just look at her. She's disgusting like some abandoned Detroit crack-house. Only some cuck faggot or someone using her for a while would have anything to do with her.

>Dating a girl with stretchers
>Being seen with a girl with stretchers

Can tell you don't have anything to inherit.

ok thanks Sup Forums

ahahahahahahahaha!

show her big vag please!!

No chance of getting preggo

Dude,
Any girl who gets so many random tattoos is clearly an attention whore. Add to that, those things in her lower lip- WTF. They serve no purpose other than to say “I want something big in my mouth.

The immediate shower is a dead giveaway. And she didn’t want anal because one or more guys tore up that ass earlier and she was in pain from it.

Want to be really sure? Go get her dirty panties from the hamper and look for all the spooge that was running out of her on the way home.

The question is, what will you do once you know 100% that she is fucking other guys?

wouldn't she just use a condom anyway if she was cheating ? i don't think alot of girls just give out anal like that

i can't her clothes from last night are already in the washer. and why do people assume she let him/them cum inside her ? and taking it in the ass ? i know i wouldn't if i was a girl.

if i do know 100% sure then i'll just dump her

have u ever butt fucked her?

They might not like the feel of condoms and the extra layer it adds and/or not being able to feel you jizz in their ass. You'd also be surprised how many girls like anal, especially if they're cheating

Two days in a row? You are milking a few pics of a girl you don't know, or...

Bad news, user; if you keep on questioning whether she's cheating or not, chances are that she is. Repeated suspicious behavior, apparent lies, changes to sex routines are all red flags for this sort of thing.

Besides, how sure do you need to be? How happy is she making you?

Time to decide whether you are gonna walk away or resign yourself to support a cunt for others to use.

Hope to not see you again tomorrow, and... good luck.

yes. i have , but not latelly anymore.

why would they like it more if they're cheating ? simply because of the no preggo thing ?

70% is enough information to make a decision.

Clothes already in the wash?

Duuuuuude! Are you blind or do you like paying the bills for someone else to ding her?

Ask her straight forward what she did last night, if there is any hesitation just tell her to get the fuck out and to never come back

Post her kik or snapchat. We'll deluge her in dick pics and attention. See if she bites.

I say enjoy her sluttyness, join a swingers club and get your fuck on too!!

Cheating whores like anal because their pussy don't taste like a condom afterwards. Harder to get found out.

YOu've got yourself an attention whore who seems to enjoy getting dicked while you pay the rent.

What said and it's a yolo thing. They're getting a rush doing something that's forbidden so might as well go all the way.

I've hit that shit recently too man. Unfortunately I just found out I have AIDS. SOrry bro.

id marry her, i love sluts

doubt that's a good idea.

i guess it makes some sense. IF she did cheat it kinda had to be ? her pussy seemed perfectly normal, but didn't get a good look at her ass, she didn't want it from behind

Clothes already in the wash? Is this a normal laundry day or is she destroying the evidence?

normal laundry day, but she did do them earlier than usual, she said the beer smell would hang in the bathroom for too long if she left them till later

That's y ya still virgin

yeah i hope to figure this out asap if i do find out for sure i'm dumping her ass

lolz, ive been with at least 30 women, hence my love for sluts

put a gps track app on her phone samwise

not a bad idea. but what if she doesn't go to the guys place ? i wouldn't know then

If she is cheating and you find out I demand her nudes. Well I demand them regardless.

Probz because shes a cunt m8 just accuse her of it. Judge by the reaction
>profit???

where else is she going to fuck genius? im starting to think you are stupid or trolling

don't have much tbh most if from before she got tats. but i'll try to take some more tonight when she's asleep incase she does cheat

yes you can only have sex in a house in a bed. people never cheat in bathroomstalls or at parties etc.

Making excuses to you for why she did the laundry early?

If she is supposed to be your GF, why is she out drinking beers with other guys,not you?

Does she have iphone? Is "find my iphone" enabled?

i do go out alone sometimes. it's not like i sit home all day while she's partying. we do alot together but we're not joined at the hip

parties tend to be at a house, and only the trashiest people alive fuck in public bathrooms, if u think she would do that then damn dude, its clear

Cool cool. Well I wish you luck man and I truly hope she isn't cheating on you. You sound like a good dude but if she is then fuck that stupid cunt.

Yeah because shes join at the ass with other blokes .

Bail that bitch but do it the most sincere calm way and don't tell her why. Sluts get off on you getting angry and it turns then on and then they spread there legs, the carnal instinct s kick in next thing you know your balls deep and forgetting what you argued about. Leave her and don't let her talk her way out of it

in hid gf's case she's more likelly to spread her cheeks. which is even harder to ignore. explains why she gets dick so easilly

That is the most autistic thing ive ever heard on Sup Forums