Are hermie plants even worth growing?

Are hermie plants even worth growing?
Also general weed/stoner thread

Yes

quads never lie

yup they pollinate the females so you gets tons of seeds, everyone likes seeds because they are heavy and don't get you high.

no, they will pollinate your other plants and are just a shitty smoke

No - sorry to say. Double check to see if they're actually hermies and then (carefully) rip them up.

really depends on what you are gonna do with you plants.

if you want seed yes than can use the seeds to make more plants in the strain. or you could try and clone plants.
if you are growing for personal use than i don't think it worth having "hermies"
i would say if you get hermies and you want seeds and what buds aswell move then to another location to grow away from the females. some people that grow outdoors will have multiple patches of weed 1 with pure females and another away that would have like 10-15 plants of mix male and females.

It's actually the plant in the first pic, seed is clearly visible
It's been moved away from other plants

Don't listen to these fucking jabronies that don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Yes, hermie plants ARE worth growing if you don't care about a few seeds here and there. Unless you have a serious herm with hundreds of male flowers, you won't get many seeds. Almost all "feminized" seeds are hermie plants. If you pay attention, check your flowers and rip out all male flowers, you will do well.

If you have a very special TRUE female plant/plants, and you absolutely cannot let them get pollinated, then you should rip them out. If you have some herms growing and you don't have anything else going, then grow them. Who cares if you get a bean or two.

>pic related
>hermie

Thanks

The problem with males is that the can pollinate a female plant up to 3 miles away. I have been told. so if the plant is in your yard Everybody in a 3 mile radius also growing in their yard will most likely get seeds.

I don't know if Male plants from outside can effect females that grow inside a grow tent.

What a bunch of rubbish.

MAYBE if there were a field of males, and it was constantly blowing your direction, and you have a field of females.... You MAYBE might get a couple beans.

This shit...old hippy myths and bullshit. New rule on advice threads if you Don't Know, shut the fuck up.
Hermies is a weird phrase, were the plants female, and then began to produce yellow (almost ittybitty bananas) out of a female flower? Or is it a male plant?
Oregon fag here, been growing for decades.

Wondering if anyone else has had issues with hydrofarm LECA lately. I've washed and rinsed a bag of it three times and am still getting a large pH drift of 1 point from 7.0 to 7.7 (just soaking in tap water, messured before and after) over 24 hours and am worried about using it for my plants because of this reason

Since General stonie baloney thread,
Broke my first bong today cried a lil
Put the rubber gromet and downstem into plastic bottle, should I rip some rn

It just a downside of growing outdoors is the fact that you may get pollen from a male plant from a great distance away. which may only be a few seeds.

but if you are growing and you move like your males 20-30 feet away than you properly end up with a whole bunch of seeds

Damnit, that's not a hermie plant, it's a pollinated female plant. It'll have a few seeds in it but the damage is done finish flowering her out and pick out seeds before you smoke. fuck anyone who posted but didn't know shit.

Shut the fuck up

I've been having a major problem with herm plants in Colorado. It seems like every strain out here is feminized, which almost always produces a few male flowers.

I tell ya, trying to find genetics out here is a major problem, and could be a major business opportunity for a proper grower.