So what are your experiences with black girls in your country like?

So what are your experiences with black girls in your country like?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ccaandii
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got a bigger picture of that?
I love black girls who look like this.

Either very qt and thicc

Or very trashy and uggo

I got drunk at a party and fingered one. She wanted me to fuck her but i didn't have a condom. So I told her to suck my dick instead. Turns out I was too drunk to get an erection so we just went to sleep instead.

faaaaaaaat

like too fat for even america fat

65% Irish confirmed.

Let me you know if you wish to see more.

I was called a monkey fucker and people did monkey noises to her. Yeah.

not many, i did manage to make one my gf though.

overall, i recommend black girls to every man of taste around the world. fuck white whores, black women are legit queens

Asian women are better

They're cool. I'd say they're cooler than most women on average actually.

Why don't you just fuck an ironing board? It's a lot cheaper.

How about you fuck a whale if you love black women so much?

Whale meat is more expensive than a nigress prostitute.

Pizza rate please

fuck off with your plastic gooks

fat somalis

very good, wouln't mind some black olives on there desu

She looks like she could break me in half. MOAR

there aren't any

i know one mixed girl and she's fugly

Are you that virgin with zero friends into kfap?

rate this

Usually goes a little something like pic related:

This one to please

there are none, other than this But there was this one time that I did see a qt thicc (not fat) mulatto chick and after that I made it my mission in life to find one like that again

How about this pizza? Do you like this one

I want my face in constance's ass

Are you fellas also fans of the "chicken pasta"?

Or this pizza? Rate it please

This?

They are just like everyone else

Rate this please

most are ugly
also very loud and rude
africans in general aren't nice people

Rate please

Thats a spicy pizza

>not posting the legit queen of the olympics.

I've only met few black girls in germany

they were either somewhat arrogant divas or low class trash

Please snack.

I dont think I've seen any in the city I live in.
There's plenty in Helsinki since for some reason poor """""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""" and what not just cant seem to live outside capitol area but I have no experiences with them since I dont live there.
They breed like rabbits though.

I'm in love

instagram.com/ccaandii

Awesome.

After dating and fucking white chicks for years I gave black chicks a chance. usually they are lower maintenance, fun to be around, laid back and not demanding, and willing to fuck whenever. Plus they are good at it. The ones ive been have taken care of me; cooked, clean, made my life a lot easier and asked for very little back in return.

I stick to educated and civilized ones, not hoodrats.

I don't usually run into black girls too often.

I do remember a black girl in Middle School trying to seduce me with her feet once.

That's the only thing I can think of.

>not hoodrats

Most are sheboons with horrible attitudes
The few qt ones with proper upbringing are out of my league so there is no point in talking about them

Accurate summation of my past dating experiences with black women.

Last one I dated was a proper SJW. We'd been friends for five years and dated on and off in high school.
Recently I visited her place and she wanted to be in a proper relationship with me and we fucked like rabbits all weekend - later that week she breaks up with me through text saying she's not ready. I just stopped talking to her but I think about her almost every single day.
I really miss her. Lot of people have me shit for her, both because she wasn't good looking and because she was kind of a bitch to other people, but we had something and it meant a lot to me.

Black friend in high school - just a normal girl I got along with, scholarship athlete, not that pretty but amazing body - fucking grinds the shit out of me during our senior prom in high school. She wasn't even my date. She had me up against a wall and everything, she was basically beating me up with her ass.

It got me super horny, so I tried to kiss her; she put her finger on my lips and walked away. We've been around each other in groups (this was last year) but we've just had to pretend it didn't happen i guess

I only see Black girls on TV and internet, not in real life

hahaahahahahahah

I've dated a Haitian girl and she was the most vanilla bitch you that ever existed on Earth. She wouldn't suck dick, she wouldn't want me to do a cunni, she wasen't into fingering and mostly only wanted to do missionary. She was sweet as hell, always down to cuddle, couldn't cook for shit and was the tightest women I've ever fucked. She also had a 10/10 body. It's a shame she couldn't use it for shit.

>It got me super horny, so I tried to kiss her; she put her finger on my lips and walked away. We've been around each other in groups (this was last year) but we've just had to pretend it didn't happen i guess

After all of that dancing she did on you, she wanted you to ask her out.

You sound interested, so you should have at least tried.

good, im together with one since around 8months now.
kek how did you react?

I find most black women unattractive, but I am beginning to warm to them.

However, I hardly know any. Despite living an hour from Detroit and an hour from Flint, I rarely interact with any African-Americans. Most of the ones I run across, whether male or female, tend to be loud, annoying, or rude.

Did see a QT black chick when I came back Stateside and was renewing my car registration. Tried holding the door open for her mom, but her mom used the other door. QT thanked me for being decent, though. Wouldn't mind dating her, provided she's as polite as she was then.

Theres alot of habesha qts that live near me

Its nice

Well we sort of went through that many times and when it was just one or two guys I would be the 'white' knight and beat the shit out of everyone. Then this one time she told me that I don't need to prove myself to her by kicking around other guys and she's got a thick skin so I should drop it and not get my own ass possibly beaten the shit out of by a larger group. Felt like shit every time and my stomach turned and knuckles turned white, but then she would just kiss me on my neck and I would calm down like a baby.

actually the quality ones are often overlooked. That is why black qts are awesome. They arent stuck up like Indian/white/asian. Even though they are beautiful, smart, and fun people ignore them.

Usually they arent into chads and arent looking for a man to support them.

I had one like that. She was feminist and SJW but it was never an issue as long as you didnt bring it up. She was done to fuck like a rabbit and would do anything in bed. We would lay in bed and fuck all weekend. She eventually left me because she didnt want a relationship, but I still think of her.

She was really hot though. Good face, hair, and body. With another black chick now.

Go to an all white school, the couple of black girls are lazy as shit, bitchy to the teachers, and have horrible hygiene. That being said the cute ones are really cute

I saw a black woman once. Pretty sure it was a tourist.

Have a hard time believing that genuinely attractive black women are ignored by anyone.

I find that good-looking women of any race tend to get a lot of attention from men everywhere, regardless of whether they're Indian, Asian, white, Hispanic, or an Abo.

*mostly white, obviously

they get attention but non in way they want.

I haven't met one who wasn't actually retarded or just incredibly stupid. Every time I had one in my class, it only lasted a year since they either dropped out, redid the year, or disappeared.

Two of my nieces who are dark skinned africans studied in a france uni. One of them is a doctor and the other has a phd.

I don't see many black girls here. But i don't like them

I expect this the least from you, considering that Italy colonized/controlled the more tranquil part of africa (east). I am Eritrean so of course I have some bias, but I know very well that Italians enjoyed our company more than any other african peoples.

You are replying to Ireland.

Went with a black girl for some time, she was just a regular girl. I really liked her dark skin.

ugly bloated scarf wearing dogfaced curry smelling trashtalking refugee mamas that dont control their little niglets and are crime producing facilities

nice larping as chad

they scare me

Why are E. Europeans such a violent cunts? Just say something back instead of being an ape.

I'm a boxer/bujinkan practitioner so there's no larp and no chad element. I'm a very calm reserved guy irl.

Estonians usually are very cool. It's the minority (read; russians) that we have, who are being complete and utter cunts about other races. And they are not human enough to talk to. They only understand a fist in the face. It's not my problem. I'm not violent, it's their problem for begging it.

i hope u get assraped by jamal for wanting your country having the same fate as mine. i dont get how any sane person think this if we are the glowing example of what happens if u give in to multiculturalism

So you got assraped by Jamal? Hmm. Tough luck, cuck.

no not one that i personally know....but there was a younstudent in my town that got murdered too ofc....i got into fights with jamals though better said with an abdul
was the hero of my school this month......ut assraping

disappointingly limited