Making a Hillary Clinton themed rock album. dubs names the album and trips names the band...

Making a Hillary Clinton themed rock album. dubs names the album and trips names the band. We will post the album within a week

Hillary Clit, Son & The Super Predators

Sponsor by hillaryclinton.comâ„¢

Ziggy Shitdust and the retarded untalented piece of shit Shillary supporter posted who decided to shitpost on the music discussion image board on Sup Forums who got what he deserved when a super rad user got trips and named his bandZiggy Shitdust and the retarded untalented piece of shit Shillary supporter posted who decided to shitpost on the music discussion image board on Sup Forums who got what he deserved when a super rad user got trips and named his band

reroll

hillary clitoris

I wonder what song that kid was singing

Rolling for this

The Kike Burners

George Soros and the Dindu Nuffins

Correct the Record s/t

SUCK BLACK DICK AND SHAME WHITES 4 LYFE

Ziggy Shitdust and the retarded untalented piece of shit Shillary supporter who decided to shitpost on the music discussion image board on Sup Forums who got what he deserved when a super rad user got trips and named his bandZiggy Shitdust and the retarded untalented piece of shit Shillary supporter who decided to shitpost on the music discussion image board on Sup Forums who got what he deserved when a super rad user got trips and named his band

reroll

goldman's ballsach

I voted for her. It was the first time I've ever voted in my life.

Hill and the Hilldogs

You obviously made the right decision, user

This

Band name: Tinklemaster and The Shitmobile

Album name: Hop on in the Shitmobile

The Cux

Band: The 1234s
Album: With Her Fiercely

danke

I'm not necessarily opposed to Trump but I'm more in favor of her. I probably wouldn't have even voted if we didn't have a proposition on the bill. Texas isn't the place to live if I want my vote to matter for president. Although it'll be funny if she wins Texas but if that happens it'll be a landslide anyway.

reroll

Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)

REROLL

Band name: Three Drops of Mercy
Album name: Let Progress flow like a river

F R I G O F F L A H E Y (include the spaces and this sentence in parentheses)

reroll

Shoot the cunt

Album Count along with me
Band Dixie Cup Poopie Pant

roll

WEW

LAD

A Serious bizness
B Millenials of Perennial

#soaptastingass
#toenail
That is your fucking name enjoy it