Ask a virgin faggot anything

Ask a virgin faggot anything

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ur60useKlT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By faggot, I mean an actually homosexual walking stereotype.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

A mixture of SSRIs and counceling

Why haven't you sucked off anyone in highschool?

I went through highschool being too shy to talk to anyone. Now I'm out on my own and not around people anymore, and I'm still too shy to talk to anyone

Do you consider doing anal losing your virginity? Or will you be a virgin forever?

If I ever do anal, I would consider that losing my virginity.

I feel you bro

Feelsbadman.jpg

Would you ever just say fuck it and take it up the pooper or wait for the perfect guy?

What's your kik/other messaging username?

I like to think I have standards, but really, I'd fuck anyone at this point.

Are you a soft white girly boy?

Sauce?

I feel that. I've been trying to lose mine too lol.

>soft
Yes
>white
Yes
>Girly boy
Sort of yes. I've being working out a lot lately, but I'm thinking of slimming down instead of bulking up now

Yeah, beggars can't be choosers, I guess. If you're straight, I'm sure you'll lose it soon. I live in Alberta, the more conservative Texas of Canada, so finding a date without the fag haters doing something isn't easy

Forgot the sauce, sorry

Nah literally the same boat. I'm pretty much one of the biggest faggots in my area.

put on some panties

post on Sup Forums

be surrounded by people who want to fuck you.

gg

Post your dick you sexy slut

Kind of hard to delivrar right now. I'll do it as soon as possible

This.
Lets see sum sexy benis fggt

Like for real advice, you're a straight out of high school 18 year old white gay boy.

You're perfect for Sup Forums.

Remember it's a bunch of desperate twenty-something overweight men, but you might be in to that.

I'm out with my friend right now (actually my only friend), so I'll deliver as soon as I can

Post friend genitals too

Tits or gtfo, amiright?

what motivates you?

suck him off? or scared of losing him?

The idea that, one day, I migjt live a somewhat normal, happy life. All I have is a Mcjob and Escilatopram to keep ke going.

why should I ask you in particular?
you are no different than anyone else on Sup Forums

My friend 's a chick, and I'm not into pussy.

Exactly, there's no real reason to ask me anything. In the end, my life is just ad mundane and boring as anyone else's, other than the fact that I am a man (barely) that desperately wants some cock.

Am i kawaii?

Live in canada? We could be twins with that kind of personality, faggotry and virginity.

my point was that everyone on Sup Forums is a faggy permavirgin
closeted or otherwise

can you see it too?

Pretty hot, but I'm a sub.

The face of baphomet?

if faggots don't get turned on by the female variety why do you act so womanly?

Yeah, I guess that's sort of true. Maybe someone can empathize with me if they know a little about me, and come out knowing they aren't alone in their mortal toil.

Some fags are Adonis-like men that just happen to have a hard on for men. Others like me are referred to as twimls because we a feminine fags.

Kewl

Yeah, im pretty sexy.

Would you let a straight dude with a 5in fuck you?

Dudes aren't attracted to the opposite sex. They're attracted by feminine characteristics.

Twinks, like your's truly, are usually attracted to very masculine men. Sometimes those manly men are attracted to other manly men.

Yeah, probably. I might even do a casual hookup with someone, but what I really want is a relationship.

kek

Also a virgin faggot. Id prefer a relationship instead of giving someone my v-card. I used to post pics here and a lot of dudes in my area wanna fuck me but i just cant do the casual hookup.

but even then, the defining attributes of a faggot is womanish. the way they walk, talk, the movement of their head or hands. it has that slight tinge of femininity.

also why the fuck is everything to do with pride? the fuck do you have to be so proud of?

Id hit it.
I have the body of a fag, but the voice of Zeus unfortunately.

What the fuck. Faggot.
I just wanna bang dude. One night stand. No relationship, sorry. Can you succ?

eh. not all fags have that.

Actually, I concur. I think being proud of your sexuality is ridiculous. You aren't brave for wanting cock, pussy, both, or neither. About the first point, I woukd also agree that fags are usually somewhat feminine, but some more than others.

I have the same issue. My voice is really deep and authoritative, but otherwise I'm a total twink

hnnnng i love butt acne

I'm pretty sure I can suck, but like I said, I'm a virgin. I don't know if it's because I have no desire to have my dick sucked, but when I self-suck, it just doesn't feel great.

Where you from? Anyone going to help this faggot out with some ass?

Being prideful about your sexuality is like being prideful about your race. Its indicative of a much deeper psychological condition. As race and supposedly sexuality is a decision you have no part in. Its like being proud that you were born blind or proud you were born a midget. Nonsensical if you ask me.

Central Alberta, Canada. In the Edmonton area.

Again, I agree. Besides, wouldn't it be indicative of progress if we just did away with pride parades and racial groups?

I think I might be a bit deeper though.
I love deep voices personally and think its sexy so i don't mind too much. Also for some reason when I am sexually aroused my voice gets really high I swear im not doing it intentionally.
vocaroo.com/i/s0ur60useKlT

Are you a Virgin by choice

Pride parades and racial grouping does nothing but separate us as a species. We are human first and foremost and millions if not billions of people forget this. We need to stop the self-segregation.

When you don't expect something is completely different. You know the feeling you are giving yourself your nerves are attached to you.
that's why even a hand job from someone is so pleasurable. Your body doesn't know what to expect.

People want to be self segregated.
Im sure there are people out there with viewpoints that you don't want to live around. and if you say no your lieing. Its just a fact that people want to be with people like them. Nothing wrong with that,infact its good because it prevents conflict passively.

Are for from Australia? if so come sit on my lap pls

Nothing prevents conflict like breaking us up into groups and setting us against each other.

And people want to hear their own "opinions" echoed to them. How else do you think conspiracy theories still run rampant in this science defined world? Most would rather remain ignorant then go through the process of getting informed. It takes less work. Its one of humanities giant flaws proving that we are unworthy and unfit to live on this planet, or to even exist at all.

OP here, will deliver soon if this thread doesn't 404

FUCK OFF! Me and some others are discussing things much deeper then your asshole cavity, JR.