First time I got into sports this year and was wondering what do american bros do whenever theres no NBA/NFL season...

first time I got into sports this year and was wondering what do american bros do whenever theres no NBA/NFL season. Its already been a day and I'm already feeling the tilt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Du-Qp6Y3Wjo
pewhispanic.org/2016/04/20/the-nations-latino-population-is-defined-by-its-youth/
youtube.com/watch?v=PmBGBr8P8-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just watch baseball while getting drunk with my bros

>first year i got into sports

Okay, so

A. you're a faggot

B. Watch baseball and go outside with friends, or you could be like a europoor and stare aimlessly into oblivion hoping for a "transfer", as those retards like to call it

watch baseball faggot, it's better than NBA. takes more skill than any other sport in the world.

>luckswing
>skill

poorly meme'd

I watch baseball.

You forgot
>no hockey

Well usually just go silent for a few months or get drunk watching baseball (only way to watch baseball)

Straight to training camp and the occassional MLB game just to support the sport.

Its a player's sport so it can be hard to watch but baseball is cool.

Watch soccer like a Euro-fag

There are literally sports year round. You get basketball from fall to early summer, you get baseball from early spring to fall, and you get football from late summer to winter. There literally isn't a time when there isn't a professional sports league playing games.

We talk about deflategate.

Unathleticball is boring

alright, but i was talking about baseball not football.

Keep telling yourself that grandpa

Here's you're pity (You)
Serious answer? Shitpost in semen-slurping soccer thread

mostly this. Watch UEFA and Copa America and enjoy the nationalism. Don't watch boreball. Avoid at all costs.

mmhm, i'm probably only a few years older than you i dunno what happened to the bottom half of the milennial generation but damn you guys are fucked up in the head. here, watch this video of a baseball player running 360 feet in 19 seconds:

youtube.com/watch?v=Du-Qp6Y3Wjo

Baseball my simple friend

I'll watch it when I can't go to sleep

>euros for the banter
>Wimbledon is right in the corner
>followed by the tour de France

We're all gonna make it

I got the Dodger feed with Vin Scully on right now.

>internet

Baseball, you un-American piece of shit.

you do that little buddy.

>boxing
>watch Euros if desperate for weekday sporting
>olympics soon
>go outside and play a sport

only watch baseball if I go to the game

a. you just showed a player miss a catch while wearing a glove

b. 360 feet in 19 seconds is incredibly slow

it looked more like 14 seconds though

i wasn't showing the video for the catch i was showing that baseball players are athletic. and it's not slow at all when you have to change directions three times.

>unironically watching snoozeball

There are those few days around the baseball all star game

I can't even watch it ironically

>mfw every wimmens in the LA ball park is at least 8 / 10.

360 feet in 14 seconds with the addition of making three sharp turns isn't something to scoff at.

Don't try to turn the fag into a yurofag

I'm gonna start getting back to working out and finding a hobby but idk what maybe painting or something

>there are people under the age of 50 who willingly watch boreball and then go on an anime imageboard and pretend they enjoy it

wew go bluebirds hehe

what the hell is a transfer

Instead of trading players they buy them from each other

>bottom half of the milennial generation

Most younger millennials in the US are first generation Mexicans/Immigrants.

>Nearly half of U.S.-born Latinos are younger than 18

pewhispanic.org/2016/04/20/the-nations-latino-population-is-defined-by-its-youth/

This translates into "America's youth" preferring sports like soccer and basketball (Mexicans LOVE the Lakers) over baseball and even the NFL (for all the derision baseball gets as a "grandpa" sport, the NFL and NHL's age demos are about the same as baseball).

And yes, baseball players at positions other than pitchers and DHs are just as athletic as NBA and NFL players in general.

no, most people in this country are white. you should leave Texas from time to time.

>NFL players
>Athletic

pick one

video games. there's also plenty of golf to watch

>baseball players at positions other than pitchers and DHs are just as athletic as NBA and NFL players in general

>implying your fatass could make any of these plays
youtube.com/watch?v=PmBGBr8P8-8

sorry, more athletic

>baseball players at positions other than pitchers and DHs are just as athletic as NBA and NFL players in general.
How the fuck can a self aware human say this and actually believe it? I don't think you're trolling, are you actually this fucking stupid? Don't think this because it's not true.

SeeDefense is fucking hard for Baseball. It's hard to track down a ball hit 100+ mph

being athletic is more than being the biggest nigger around.

I feel ya user, dog days of summer have started :^(