Sup Sup Forums I know this isn't /x/ but its dead over there .. Lets swap scary stories you got...

Sup Sup Forums I know this isn't /x/ but its dead over there .. Lets swap scary stories you got. I have a lot also checkem

Other urls found in this thread:

the15experience.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Op here ill start recently poster these in /x/ don't feel like retyping

. So we had 3 dogs my sisters little mixed terrier, my moms toy poodle, and my 145lb old English bulldog. Well at this point about a year in, my sisters dog was always the sweetest thing in the world. She began to become more aggressive/always on high alert she would do weird shit like stare at a wall for hours on end growling and shit. My dog became more skiddish as well as my moms. With all that here's like one of the first times shit got really weird and I noped the fuck out. So I was,home alone,after school one day playing some Xbox I have my dog and my moms chilling on the couch with me, my sisters dog goes to her room does it a lot to sleep in her bed. Playing soul calibur well if you've ever played it when it starts up,says the name in kind of a heroic announcer type voice. Well it did in almost in a guttural whisper demonic type voice was like wtf. Seconds after that my dog max hops up and runs down the hallway barking. ( house layout . from the front room can see down the hall, down the hall at the end is bathroom my room across is office then catacornered is sisters then across is parents.) well max runs down the hall out of sight barking and I hear something sounded like it slapped him or fell, hes a big ass dog hes knocked things off the wall b4 w/e well he comes jetting tail between his legs and all the doors in the back of the house slam shut and you hear a faint whisper "come back " remind you my sisters dog was still in her room.. I fucking shit my own Dick grab my moms dog my dog nopenopenope out call mom her tell her she's like I hate that house.
>cont?

Nothing spoopy but how about a conspiracy?

Due to the constant raiding by Sup Forums several of the tumblrinas (the ones with psychology degrees) decided to start a "mind conditioning program" on the Sup Forumstards. At first it was mild with the constant "kat" threads. Later they started spammin the traps and the "whats your opinion on white grills with black cocks". Slowly but surely the the constant spamming began to take a life of its own and Sup Forums started making the thread themselves. The slow but inevitable sissyfication of Sup Forums has begun.
Now watch this thread 404 due to cucked mods

Meh idrc im bored at work i figured maybe show my Sup Forumsros some love and share

I'll dump the small amount I have. If anybody has more of these I'd greatly appreciate them, I like these more than the 4 page long shitposts

not to say I don't have some longer ones, it's just this is the perfect format for spooky. Black page, white text, no stupid pictures and shit

3/?

4/?

Its all oc that ive experienced just felt like sharing saw a regular fuck nope ghost this morning driving to work

5/?

6/?

7/?

ghost is a girl? nudes?

that one is my favorite of all time
8/?

they sellin these anywhere? I own majora's mask (like, the actual mask) but I think I might collect moar.

SEE IT?
E
E

I
T
?

9/?

here come some of the long ones, don't know if they're any good, just know I saved them, so feel free to tl;dr

10/?

> activated my almonds

Ill pickup where I left off
After that incident shit went back to normal for atleast 3-4 weeks regular where tf is the remote type shit. Things started to pick back up .. Mom,asked me to go put some shit in the attic. Reaaaally didn't want to because that's typically where missing Things ended up underneath. Well anyways be a man about it decide to do it. So im up in the attic nothing weird, then I hear something fall farther in the back where we haven't put plywood down to make it floor yet. Curiously go back there and just find a weird ass picture pretty old and it looks like my step dad in the picture. .. Basically a few hooded robe niggas and a little boy (never saw pictures of my step dad as a child said they were all ruined in a fire) strangely enough this one was burnt... I feel really strange and just finish burning it.
>cont?

tl;dr/?

Honestly couldn't tell you, there was,more than one for sure or something worse idk

Are we suppose to assume that the girl acted as if she was alive while he fucked her or something?

F f f f f f f fuuuuuuucccckkk seeeeezzzzzhzzzzzzzzhuuuuuuuur4rrrrrrrddrrrrr

but was consent given?

Being curious I ended up,asking my,dad about it and telling him what I found etc. He tried to play it off but you could instantly tell he was horrified. After I burned that shit things got way worse. Everyone in the house started to get horrible fucked up nightmares, which made it worse they were all, vaguely similar. Well one day I was home and the faggoots who,come to your door and wanna talk about Jesus showed up. At first i was going to tell them to fuck off until I noticed one of them hardcore staring at the same spot my sisters dog would typically sit and stare at. So I invited them in. Well guy 1 was busy talking about jeebus guy 2 had maybe takin his eyes off that corner for maybe a,minute of the 30ish they'd been there. At this point he started getting really pale and you start to hear shuffling in the attic from that corner (same area I found that picture) guy 2 actually passes the fuck out. Guy 1 freaks .. This dude was out like idk whet man like bill cosby made this dude a drink. We drag him outside and he instantly wakes up screaming. .. After that none of the traveling jeebus salesmen would even come into the yard

Any1 Actually interested if so ill cont if not thredisded

No grntxt on mobls.

Bought 2 hits of acid from a sketchy Muslim looking nigger.

Ended up being wicked strong acid

Weird vibes and pubey beard on acid salesman looped me into a really bad acid trip

I thought I was a mooslim. Beheaded hot ass infidel...
Picked up her noggin and fucked it thru her neckstump and came out of her mouth all over her eyes. They were still looking around and blinking.

Mfw muh niggas talked me down and took away my lettuce.

He was so lonely he was driven to a state of psychosis where he percieved her and the diner as alive and normal

>2016
>can't greentext on mobile cause you're a newfag
>get off my /b

sssmokeing?

Only question left then is was she dead before or after he met her?

What if I told you there's a skeleton inside you right now?

>No grn text on mobiles?

Doable just fucking annoying
>ain't got time fo dat shit

Spooked

No fuck you. This shit is unreadable. Learn to greentext properly. Lurk more. Your mom's getting gangraped by niggers

Literally takes less than a second to add the symbol

>Kek

the15experience.com/

Unreadable because it being green makes that much of a difference
>kill yourself

>big fingers
>mobile
>annoying

>Big fingers in pooper or gtfo

OP nothing is "weird" or "scary."

There are no Lizard People, there is no evidence UFOs have visited us, every major "conspiracy" in history has a prosaic explanation, there is no such thing as "ghosts,"
nothing nothing nothing nothing is as weird as you faggots say it is.
Nothing.

>not going to happen
Also captcha kek.all commercial trucks then a fucking wheelchair

Are you actually retarded?

>get off my /b
the cringe is real

Debatable

No Sup Forums pass?

>PoorFag as well

Meh $26/hr USD just don't see the point

You need to grow up, OP. There are no "scary stories" only reality reality reality reality
get a job job job job job job
grow up up up up up up up up

I'll tell your mom
mom mom mom mom

That'll be all

You're right
it will be
because everything has an explanation
there are no ghosts ghosts ghosts ghosts
or UFOS OS OS OS
or Lizard People eople eople eople

Ouija boards aren't real real real real real
there is no evidence we can "communicate" with the dead dead dead dead
or spoopy ghosts osts osts osts

I detect a religious fag

I am an atheist who conducts life according to reason. There is no evidence of a god either.
There is nothing weird or strange about reality.
Stop making shit up and passing it off as "fact."

oooh that one sent a chill

Imgur broke have shitty pic

Is this seriously a story about chat fighting ghosts?

Seeing is bielebering

Its abot a /fit/ fighting a ghost

No, actually the human brain is not a reliable witness to "supernatural" events. Synapses fire twice, eyes see illusion, ears hear auditory hallucinations. Admit it.
All you know for sure is birth, life and death.
There are no ghosts, no UFOs, no squatting humanoid creatures in gyms, no alternate dimension, no Lizard people controlling US politics.
Grow. The Fuck. Up. Get. A Fucking. Job.