Wincest thread

wincest thread
post greentext, pics, voyuer, whatevs Sup Forumsros

>me my sis did stuff when we were 7, 8, 9
>went down on each other
>dry humping
>usual stuff

Also did this with neighbour, she was hot

thats cool, also done the same out of curiosity with mine, called it the shed game, we would hide in the shed and play with eachother, occasionally the neighbor boy

was?

still is I think, moved to Spain, i'll try find her on fuckjewbook

bump

No luck, but yeah, very good looking, my mother caught us once.

We did it in bed at night, while parents where down-stares.

>fucked my older cousin after years of flirting
>happened several other times
>one night when we finished fucking she told me i should leave my gf for her.
>then she got a bf and had a baby.
And that was that

Haven't done anything, but I am infatuated with my sister.

Chronically masturbate to her pics and constantly jerk off with her panties.

>be me
>at about 7
>lived in same neighborhood with cousin (is now a model)
>she was about 12
>made out a few times didn't know what I was doing
>asks me to shower with her and tells me to wash her
>I hit spot that she likes
>she moans and my lil pecker gets hard
>she starts giving me handy
>idk if I like it
>she tells me to finger her
>I do
> she climaxes we get out and never talk about it again
I am now 20 and she's like 25

Damn. Moar?

What is your relationship with her like? Maybe I can help you hook up with her. I'll warn you now that there is no magic button for this kind of thing, unless you don't mind being hated and shunned, and possible prison time.

>down-stares

bump

Did Leahfag cont after part 13?

I would love some help with my sis if its okay, we're as close as two siblings can get aside from her thinking my pet names for her are demeaning

Why does she think your pet names are demeaning? Are you able to discuss private matters with her, and does she talk to you about private matters? If so, are your opinion about her personal life important to her? When you say close, what exactly do you mean? What kind of things are normal, how often do you hang out with her?

The trick to getting in her pants is to become closer to her. She needs to feel comfortable around you and she needs to know that you are a sexual being.

8 mo preg from father... ama

ages of both parties?

26 41

seems legit... greentext how you both got started?

>Be 12th birthday
>requests for party DENIED
>parents take me out, forget that I'm pissed for the evening
>Be home, giant cake on table, wetting pants from excitement
"Not yet honey, we're going to the bed with daddy first like we showed you"
>Stomach dropped, despair overtakes me
>Be laid on my back, made naked
>Mom massaging and oiling.... scared but feelsgoodman
"Are you ready?"
>Nod softly
>Be entered only past head, start to cry
>Daddy stays there, mommy massages
Felt like hours
>Daddy cums, all so proud of me
>Be liking it.... enjoyed it more the more we did

Advice needed:

I think a relative of mine wants to do something physical with me. Don't think it's full on sex but I'm getting the vibe that she wants to do/try something.

I honestly have no idea how to approach this...whether it's legit or b8 or if my radar is totally off. Any legit advice would be helpful

pregnancy planned or...? and greentext impregnantion

It is important that you don't gross her out while showing that you are a sexual being, so showing dick or masturbating where she can see or hear is a really bad option. Try to be subtle about it, if you are close enough you might ask about techniques to pleasure a girl, but she would have to be fairly comfortable with you to not get grossed out by that. Talking about flirting technique would generally be a safe bet, as would actively flirting with other girls where she knows exactly what you're doing.

If you don't actively hang out with her you need to start doing that. If she plays vidya, play with her. Maybe suggest a sibling day where you and her go out and do something fun. Develop an actual interest in her life and personality and interests. If she gets pissy about her brother wanting to spend more time with her turn it around on her. It is okay to tell her that she is important to you and that you just want to spend more time with her.

Each situation is different, and if you or her is young enough (ie: start of puberty) showing junk could actually work. It's always better to form a real emotional connection so as to mitigate possibility of being told on. Being able to tell secrets to each other and not having to worry about others finding out is a good indicator that trying something will at least not get you in trouble.

Again, every girl is different. Becoming closer to her in general is always a good thing, even if it never goes anywhere. At least if you become like best friends and she rejects sexual advances probably nobody will ever find out and you will have somebody that you can really trust to be there for you.

Accidental but not unwanted, im not sure which time it was haha

Been fantasizing about my sister for a few months now. I feel like if we both got drunk enough someone would end up happening.

Honestly, sucks that these feelings are creeping up now and not when she was in college - was super into drinking drugs and partying then

Were you cool with it fro, the get go? How did they convince you? And why do you continue?

pics? can be blurred if needed.

I was yes.

Because man... it feels sooooo good

Forgot to mention a few things again.

Unless you are already incredibly close it could take a while to form a deep connection with her. Generally speaking, an attempt to force yourself on her even by just showing dick or masturbating loudly where she will notice will have bad results. Only very rarely is life like fantasy, and it's better to be safe than risk being shunned by family.

A lot of anons don't understand human mating rituals and will actively mock them. Do some research into it and you will find out that there are in fact ways to get with a girl, and those ways have a high chance of success. I have told a good number of general ideas that usually work, but there are many more out there. can help a lot also, they tend to know about real life more than Sup Forums usually the advice that Sup Forums offers is creepy and ineffectual. Google can also be your friend in the effort to make love to your sister.

If you've come here so that people can affirm your desire to be lazy and autismal, you might as well just show dick. If you are already convinced that showing dick will work and you just want affirmation, don't ask, just do, then post results. It will be a good laugh for us.

Was that the only time you had sex?

Its rare that the mother is involved as well....so youve had threesomes then? I mean it kinda counts if she is in the same room, right?

Did you do stuff to her as well?

Momma and I play more often than daddy and I, threesomes are rare

tell us how you play

pics or didnt happen

>where downstares
.... this is intentional right?

Stepmom and I had sex in a drunken stupor about 3 months ago while my dad was out of town on business.

Since then we've never talked about it, my dad has no clue, it's like it never happened. Think it's affecting me with other relationships since, but I need to get that checked out.

Go on...

With what?

All of it?

Parents out back in the garden
Sis- 10, me 6 upstairs in parents bedroom
Sis says she'll show me hers if I show her mine
She pulls down pants and gives me a good look
Asks to see mine. Pull down pants. Little guy is rock hard.
She says she'll lick it if I lick hers. Say OK and goes ahead and licks full dick from base to tip.
Says it's my turn and pulls down pants to ankles. I hesitate. Kind of gross to a kid. Says I have to. Lick her pussy same way as she did my dick, bottom crack to top.

Which post are you referring to...?

Are you exclusive to them?

The pregnant woman

When I was 16 my sister (17 at the time) caught me fapping and asked if she could watch me fap after that whenever possible. This went on until she left for college.

Did she ever help? Masturbate for you?

throughout my teens, one of my so called friends and his older brothers friends were fucking my mother.

im 31 now and shes an alcoholic and drug taker

came home from my birthday last august and caught said 'friend' and someone i didnt know fucking her whilst she was passed out drunk

they didnt see me, still too beta to say or do anything even now

Honestly, I would face away from her because the one time where we faced each other I couldn't get hard, so I have no idea if she also rubbed herself.

Fatass/10

Raise your standards you beta

Same for my cousin. Love her tits. Rate?

does anyone have the link to the google doc? i always lose it

Fuck off fag...you post this ugly bitch in every thread and have been for over a week. Give it a rest, cuck

Twitch's?

Fine

yea nvm i found it

how can i convert video to webm, file size keeps saying is too large

When I was little I would get scared at night and try to get in bed with my mom. She worked and got mad and told me to sleep with my sister.

Started sleeping in her bedroom more often out of comfort, more than being scared. Noticed she stopped wearing her pajama bottoms to bed, just panties.

I would curl up to her from behind. The first night she stopped wearing her panties, I popped a boner. She pretending like she didn't notice and we fell asleep with it resting right between her cheeks. That was the beginning of the fun.

Jew/10

No thanks.

8.5/10. Good face with a great rack. Nice cousin.

Please elaborate

Nice try samefag

> be 14, sister 12 (early bloomer)
> sis' cellphone dies, she comes to my bedroom to ask mine so she can use the alarm
> wearing loose pajamas w/ shorts and no bra
> goddamn.jpg
> rock hard dick, can't sleep
> go to her bedroom after an hour or two, she's already asleep
> hot summer, she's uncovered
> peek into her blouse to check her boobs, small perky tits w/ pink nipples
> rockhardthrobbingdick
> try peeking inside her shorts, can't see
> pull the waist of her shorts, try to slip hand inside, sloowly
> heart almost exploding inside my throat
> left hand inside, feel some hair
> sister wakes up
> pulls hand out immediately
> she looks confused
> "Just wanted to check a message in my phone, where's it?"
> go back to my room without another word
> next morning all alright like shit never happened.
> almost 10 years later, still wondering if she remembers it.

Different fag

Pic?

so you sexually assaulted your sister?

Had a sort of similar situation
>cousin and I both 17
>at a family party we lured our younger siblings/cousins into the guest room to wrestle/scare them
>once in the room she gets knocked into the bed by her bro and gets on it on all fours
>instantboner.jpg
>I turn the lights off so it's totally dark
>I get on he bed with her and get behind her in the doggystyle position holding her close
>she pushes her ass into my crotch and takes my hand that was on her stomach and rubs herself with it
>I came right then and there

We've never mentioned it since

I got drunk with my mom and we ended up making out and groping eachother.
Was pretty cash, judging by the fact that she didn't seem at all freaked out the next morning I'd say I might have a chance of getting laid next time we drink together...

lol, yeah, that was pretty off-putting.

He ever finish this story?

Bump for more of this story.

Sup Forumsait is b8

You should be off pudding... because you're fat.

No idea, it's all I got

that's ok, I forgave myself

Aunt that I am TOO damn into...

I have fantasies of fucking my mom.
The idea of back into where I came from get me rock hard, I only have to think about it for a second

probably you are right!

Thats why I went for it m8. Sadly didn't get in her pants yet but I'll be getting there one day...

I want to go for it too, I just don't know what to do

yeah it is nice but sucks I don't know how far is too far being family and all so our relationship is kind of weird

cont?

At the end... it's all about perspective...
You can think that life is too god damn sort (and yes it is)
On the other hand... yes there are things that keeps you back.
It's your life and you have to decide what to do. At the end of the day... you are alone with yourself.

(post more if you want)

deep sleeper?

yup i would do the same!

I listen to my sister and her boyfriend have sex everyday after school. It's so fucking hot

anyone have anymore green text stories, saved or otherwise. i'd type up some exp but my gf is asleep next to me and she doesn't know about my interests in this.

Time to tell her Sup Forumsro.

Bumping for the odd chance of Mexibro finishing his story

im sure thts what she wants to wake up too

hey bb, btw, ive fingered 2 of my younger cousins, 69'd a third, and fucked my mum

Tell the mom story

bumping for Terra story