Marriage thread cont

marriage thread cont.
boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/687448475#bottom

don't do it folks. it's a scam for a man.

seen so many people lose so much through the legal bullshit of marriage. some suicides too. I'm 55

I am married. I have no freedom.

I wish I had gone with my gut and avoided outdated crap. Ugh

divorced or never married?

(You) #
To make up for all the resources you've consumed and destroyed in this world, which could have gone to someone who would do something of significance, you have not only defaulted on your responsibility, but 1, have increased your resource use by orders of magnitude in 2, the exemplification of vanity by creating copies of yourself, not caring for any of the multitude of existing available kids in need of a quality upbringing, 3 you clearly your passed the buck of doing something significant on to your kids, who now have their own resource consumption to compensate for, but your own in addition, making it even harder and more likely they will be able to, especially if they are raised by such a selfish and unethical person as you.

You are everything wrong with and destroying the human race.

Spoken like a true Bernie sanders loving neet living in his parents basement. Think what you want but when it comes down to it your ONLY purpose on this planet is to reproduce and pass on your genes. Nothing else you do will make a lasting impact on the world or leave any form of legacy once you've turned back to dirt

explain?

No freedom?

Then you are a spineless coward who lets his wife control him. You are not a man. You are incapable of controlling your own life so you don't deserve the freedom you crave.

I'm divorced but I wish I had just avoided the whole thing entirely.

The people I see in my life who are still married years later are generally the ones who settled for an average/standard life and didn't really do anything mentionable with their time.

The older I get the more I wish I had lived by the following sentence:

"I will do whatever the fuck I want for the rest of my life".

Don't involve people legally who can take that from you and bring you endless anxiety.

actually I just had children and it destroyed my successful career, all hobbies and livelihood.

Now I am a shadow of what I was.

Wish I could turn back time and live the life I wanted.

To the user with the Asian wife:
I have a qt azn gf and i get sex once or twice a week, and she's basically like a dead fish two thirds of the time, so no not all of them fuck like rabbits
sex isn't really that important to me anyways, I'm more in it for the companionship

>Not killing sandniggers to stop them from reproducing as a way of making the world better

keep her as a gf I say

I do whatever the fuck i want, but i ask first and if she says no i ask why and we discuss, comprimise nd i then get 80% of what i wanted straight away and 100% after a while/saving etc.

I'm doing it for free visa. I'm getting a prenup too. I think I landed the jackpot tbqh fam

I was married once. Jump ahead 10 years and we barely knew each other.

I just think people evolve so much faster these days. There are so many new opportunities.

Marriage made sense when people lived until 35. It's not a smart move if you've got some real potential in life.

I broke off my engagement to move country and continue with business. Best decision ever.

I don't believe in marriage.

Yeah, I'm smart enough to not get married
I'm only 19 so it's like a passing college girlfriend fling, nothing too serious

> compromise

No thx

Prenup and do not marry a woman much more poor than you

careful with prenups. they often don't stand up during divorces if considerable time has passed.

I have money. The girlfriend doesn't.

I will NOT marry her for this reason.

Tough shit for her I guess.

But then again, when you have money marriage seems like a waste of time - you have a lot of options.

Married with kids. No real problems, no worries, all is well. Most people I know are the same, seems to be working out for us all except the one who married the absoloute obvious douchebag - which is fair enough.

I dont think that user cares, sounds like that user would be happy if prenup didnt work anyway so she can get the visa + money

maybe you're too selfish for marriage. Fair enough if you are and it's good to know that about yourself so you don't ruin someones life by marrying them.

If you're been together for more then 6 months, you can fall under the cohabitation laws, and she can leave you and file for the same shit as if you were married