Smoking alone this morning, anyone else alone too?

Smoking alone this morning, anyone else alone too?
General weed/stoner thread

Bump

A bud on clit or gtfo

>screen in a chillum
>screen is way to big
>bud is poorly packed

Yep, that's a women's work.

Your thumb looks like my big toe

I got weird thumbs

bump

Put one piece on your nipple

i like getting an ounce of grass and just smoking till i get a fucking panic attack from being too stoned

Well if it was beer you'd be an alcoholic. I think you got an addiction dude. You're showing 2 of three signs:
>Consuming during the day
>consuming alone

Wtf is that shit user?

What the fuck kind of goofy ass apparatus is that thing? Also I quit 4 days ago and it fucking sucks. Every night I sleep I've been met with terrible anxiety and I wake up exhausted. It should subside by the end of the week but if it doesn't I'm going to be pretty fucking furious if I have to see a psychiatrist to get anti-anxiety meds when the whole point of not smoking was to get a better job and move on in life.

For fucking real huh? Same lol

Pictures fine, are you retarded

Weed in propaganda sheet for a political party

Nudes?

>being this pathetic
Pop one of your anti-anxiety meds before you smoke dumbos, what is this nonsense?

CANCER THREAD

>CANCER THREAD
Actually destroys cancer cells

LEAVE HER ALONE!
Shes just trying to smoke pot and chill
Stop being fucking assholes, continue with your thread OP :) I'll read it!

just recently got busted by the cops, I've never had any problems with paranoia on weed before but I just can't relax when smoking now.

>2016
>busted for weed

Greentext?

>living in a police state
In only one county where I live is it a minor offense that gets you a $200 fine. The rest of the state you're in deep shit. In Colorado I heard all of the tax money they've made from weed, they're not sure what to do with it... but they are sure what they won't do with it: Put it in education, infrastructure, give money back to the people, and all the things tax dollars are supposed to be for.

I'll smoke with you

Ohio house just passed the shittiest MMJ law ever - no allowance for smoking raw plant or home grow. You can do it if you're sick enough, but goddamnit we want your money, cancer patient.

Your not blazing alone user

Can we see your pussy?

And US Congress now allows veterans to have MMJ - how the fuck does that work in illegal states?

Just smoked a bowl of Overlord OG in the backyard, 70 degrees, feels cash man.
Time to repaint your nails OP

Nah, fam. Shit's fun, but it ain't magic.

I'm not american, weed is really fucking strict where I live.
not too much to say really
>drive to nearby town to get weed
>dealer needs to pick up
I'd never met this guy before either btw, but he was known to the police and my car is a cabriolet
>drive with the top down
>undercover cop drives past and recognizes the guy
>pulls me over and calls for backup
>3 police vans show up and search the car
>the dealer put the weed in my jacket
>i get a fine
>go to police station
>take piss test
>test positive for thc
>get another fine

Where are you from?

norway

Heheh, i kek'd

I am smoking along but I dont have any actual bud left, only like 5 hash balls from a dispensary harvest

>man hands
>hitch hiker's thumb
>chipped nails

fucking gross

Be careful anons even though weed is fine the Jakes don't see it that way. Today I have court for not just possession but also production of a scheduled substance. And I'm just a average everyday stoner.