Sup Sup Forums. So my ankle started itching while I was trying to sleep last night. Looks like this now

Sup Sup Forums. So my ankle started itching while I was trying to sleep last night. Looks like this now.

Bite from something? Skin disease? AIDS? Help me out guys.

Mosquito bite is what that is. But mosquito's could carry malaria so that's something to look out for

shameless self bump

Its cancer man your fucked

really? I've never seen a mosquito bite get this bad on me before. Also it's hard to see but the center bump is a black pinhole

bumping for more opinions

Looks like a brown recluse bite

Cut open the pinnacle, squeeze, disinfect.

Doesn't that shit melt your skin and is extremely painful? Not quite sure that's it.

HAHAHA if it was a brown recluse bite you'd be dead by now

probably just a common household spider bite you'll be fine

Could be a slight athlete's foot type thing.

That's a bite from the rare North American striped AIDS spider. Sorry to tell you, Sup Forumsro, but you're going to die a slow painful death.

Chiggers

This is what I was thinking.

Tiny black pinhole in the center, is this indicative of anything?

It's a spider bite, they've put their eggs in you to hatch. Don't freak out, but you need to clean it out.

Open it a bit and it'll look like pus and blood right now, just rinse it well with some vinegar. It'll sting like a fucker but it'll kill any of the eggs you miss.

Do it now OP, or in a couple of days it will fucking bend your mind when you see them hatch and come out.

Source: Physician's Assistant/Combat Medic

Where I live that looks like a baby mosquito stung you :)

Definitely chiggers. Clear nail polish or hop in a hot tub for the chlorine.

looks exactly like a bed bug bite.
have fun, soon your entire body will be covered in these.. I had bed bugs they suck (literally)

I stabbed it a few times with a needle. No blood or pus. It feels solid. Does that mean I'm good?

The whole thing is a raised solid mass