Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

your only escape is death

Wtf I smoke 50 a day and thought that was bad......

Helps quit smoking

Fuck man, I smoke American Spirits and 20 a day is my max

It not that hard op, I quit around every hour or so.

How does anyone smoke more than 5 a day and not feel like shit all the time

75? How fucking wrecked are your lungs and financial situation, OP?

U wot? 5 a day isn't even smoking, it's not smoking until you smoke 25 or more a day

You mean 50 right? If I smoke under 30 a day I feel like shit

I am 24 I started smoking at 14, quit around 3+ years ago, I never kept track of the days that I was smoke free for because only faggot human beings do shit like that..
just drop it from your life and move on.. you don't have to make a thing about it..

Yeah, reducing the number of the daily cigaretts week by week helped a lot

but i promise, you cant manage to quit smoking forever, on weekends i smoke around 1 - 5 cigaretts but its ok for me.

Smoking five cigarettes a day isn't even smoking...

Classic

Kek. Fuckin dad jokes

It's not, smokers smoke 2 per hour

Dude that has to be a record. See if you can make it to 100 a day.

>75 a day
Fucking how? Are you an alcoholic or a coke head too?

nicotine isn't actually that much more addictive than caffine, it's all psychological. I started at 17, smoke till I was 19 and then quit. I still might have one with friends or if im drinking but generally I have quit. It really isn't that hard if you have some willpower and just learn to distract yourself.

I smoke one every 15 minutes or so it's not that many

yeas I've stopped numerous times just to prove that I could.. once you get over the 5 day hump your free sailing.... i'ts a boredom thing

Stop posting these threads every fucking day. Nobody is impressed by your "75 cigs a day." God, what a fucking loser.

Butt hurt? Nobodies making you post ITT you autist

>You

>be me 42 yr old
>smoker for 29 years
>father is 81 ... smoker since he was a teen
>father is an amazing and kind man ... my best friend
>he dies in my arms from heart failure due to smoking ... also had undiagnosed lung cancer
>I never smoked again since leaving his side ... been 4 yrs

after seeing this thread im never touching a smoke again, thanks /b :^)

That's you

I'm beat if break near 10. 1 pack a day and can't taste shit, breathe relax.

Don't you inhale the smoke or sthg?

fuck me i hope i live to 81 smoking everyday

27. Smoked for ten years.

I quit smoking about 5 months ago. I finally got tired of having my chest hurt randomly and then having the pain go away after smoking a cigarette. The first week was by far the worst, but nicotine gum helped with whenever I had a craving.

I still like the smell of it and want to smoke when I'm drinking, but it's been long enough now that I can resist. My friends also refuse to bum me smokes as well, so that helps.

I smoked a pack a day for 30 years. Had 7 strokes. I quit before I needed a poop sack.

nice quads

I've done 75 a day, currently on around 2 packs a day.... The problem isn't the quitting/whitdrawal but but adjusting your lifestyle, learning how to drink all over again it's crucial as you won't be able to hold your liqueur the same way and will fucking miss it... Plus for some reason all women I'm attracted to are smokers... Have made it as far as 6 months without a cig but it always comes down to non-smokers are fucking awful people to hang with... Prudish, religious, pretentious, cringey, etc. I do think smoking will kill me but it's a choice of living without having anywhere near as much fun and surrounded by insufferable assholes...

i quitted coz it didnt feel like anything to smoke and my friends dont smoke either so its not very fun to get that shit anymore. i still do alcohol though coz life is a bitch and you need to relax in order to survive

Obviously you inhale the smoke that's how you get the nicotine

I've smoked 30 packs a day for 70 years, Had Had 70 strokes in 1 day, Still fine

smokless tobacco is the way to go man
>chew
>dip
>nasal snuff
>snus
pick one and have fun man

>smokeless tobacco

no, that shits gross, quit being a faggot and light up a cigarette

Your teeth must look like a dirt rally tack.

quitting is for fags

nasal snuff and snus do nothing to your teeth. cigs on the other hand...
enjoy your cancer faggot

Beta detected

>chewing tobacco

Also snus are fucking vile. Are you a Swede or something?

Wow I thought 25 a day was bad

>implying smokeless tobacco doesn't rot your mouth and also cause cancer

kill yourself

quads mean im blessed with eternal age and lungs of steel

No

Why would you not want to smoke? So you can have a cock in your mouth?

>this exact same thread again with the exact same wording and the exact same picture
seriously fucking why, what the fuck are you aiming to achieve here

what are you a faggot?