I believe it's time for a good thread in which we can ignore the societal taboo of death and enjoy a life ending that's...

I believe it's time for a good thread in which we can ignore the societal taboo of death and enjoy a life ending that's not our own. Contribute or get the fuck out b0ss

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/shocking/16192-listen-to-death.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should not "enjoy" a life ending.
It shows a severe disconnection from your own kind.

There are okay reasons to watch these videos (training, security, watching other people make mistakes so you don't make them) but to say you "enjoy a life ending" shows nothing but ignorance, and reflects troglodytic tendencies.

OP needs a good bowl of DMT and a couple friends

I have friends and enjoy my life, but the ending of another's is enjoyable from several perspectives. I've heard a few, but why I enjoy it is the visceral and forbidden mystery that comes with it. Who were they? Why did they die? Where are they going? The ambiguity is what's so attractive to me, much less the death itself.

Ah, well, all the same still something better explored personally.
Try ego suicide. DMT can help with that. Personally, I can say that I know where they are going, because I've seen it on DMT.

And I've been meaning to try DMT, I've heard it can really be an opening experience, I had great success with psilocybin and LSD, though I'm hanging up the phone with those; I've heard the message. I don't mean to come off as one of those edgy teens who's very "oh look what I like guiz I'm so fucked up". I think it's silly to want to be sick, I don't feel ill, I just have an acquired taste for death.

Anyway, eh, Do you have any good ones where the bad guy loses? Self defense videos, I love. E.g., bank gets robbed, random guy shoots robber in the face, or guy tries to rob a car, gets shot, etc.

I want to see those videos where stupid people play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Life is nothing inherently special, and especially when a population reaches and exceeds it's sustainable carrying capacity, as humans have, it shows that nature should be allowed to do it's job and kill off some of us. And a huge part of nature is the act of violence that one animal perpetuates against another. Seeing others, potential rivals for resources to our subconscious minds, getting taken out of the equation is satisfying, even if our conscious minds are repulsed.

Wrong.
Humans shooting other humans in the head is not even remotely a part of nature.

If humans killing other humans was a part of nature, we'd have claws. Stupid fuck

Lemme see friendo, it may take a sec.

I would have to agree, honesty, death is natural, if you're using your hands or the tools you can make at the most basic level. There is nothing natural about buying a firearm to kill another human (regardless of how effective it is)

nope. tools are natural. the intent to kill another one of our own is not. tigers kill shit for food. we can kill shit for food with tools but tigers have teeth and claws and all that shit for a reason and let me tell you it is not to randomly kill off other tigers

You're retarded. Do you not realize that humans have, in first world societies, been disconnected from nature other than farming for centuries? First off, humans evolved from common ancestor of chimps. And as no other primate has true claws, there's no logical reason why humans should either. Also, humans have gotten where they are thanks to their superior intelligence and inventiveness, and their thumbs. We have evolved to building and using tools as weaponry BECAUSE we have no natural weapons of our own. Why? To fight off predators, and the other groups of humans that were hostile more like than not. You have clearly never been in or seen actual nature of you truly believe violence isn't a part of it, and I know you've never opened a history book, as you seem to think humans themselves aren't inherently violent, aggressive creatures. Hell, look at the state off affairs in the world and you'll see that violence pretty quickly. Nature itself is inherently chaotic, violent, and destructive. But it has an equilibrium, for out of the chaos comes life and growth. Humanity has not reached an equilibrium, sowing far more than it can reap.

Haha true, but think this way; beyond random killing in the psychopathic sense, the murder of another alpha male helps promote your genes, makes one less resource consumer, and removed completion overall. It's not comparable to tigers, they don't have tribes and clans in the complex fashion we do.

History would absolutely love to disagree with you.

Samefagging, do trips lie?

promoting your own genes is a matter of ego, a thought process that would never occur to anything but a human
consumption of resources is a matter of birth control not murder,
"removed completion overall" is a nonsensical amalgamation of big words.

you have to consider that even though some animals have a sense of self (i am [physical]), humans are the only ones with an ego, or "I matter outside of the physical)

If you honestly think there's no infighting in tiger packs you must actually be mentally retarded. All animals fight with their own kind.

all war between man is derivative of malformed ego, tainted sense of self, as opposed to nature itself.
tigers don't have to make weapons.

yes, see
if man was supposed to fight one another as tigers do, when they do, we would have claws, like tigers do

Promoting your own genes is a deep biological instinct that all animals possess, you dumb fucking troll.

2/10 bait, made me reply. There's no way someone is this fucking stupid.

Haha I apologize, I meant competition, I don't mean to come across like that, but ego is very much what makes humans human. If the death of others promotes the life of either more than the dead, or the life of more advanced humans, then you've created a better species, what would be more natural ?

As an instinct yes, as a thought process, no

EXACTLY so why murder eachother?
CAN WE AGREE THAT ITS NOT COOL TO SHOOT PEOPLE IN THE FACE WHILE THEY'RE AT WORK ON THE PHONE DOING NOTHING

Thank you, this is what I'm trying to express (I'm multi tasking, clearly poor at that, but I am watching Bob's Burgers right now)

kek

Haha that's not cool, you're right, but killing degenerate outliers, like the mentally ill and invalid is needed.

So who is mentally invalid
the tigers? or the ones you decide to kill?

Fake and gay

The ones who no longer contribute to a vertical progression of the species :)

We're talking about instincts you moron. Animals don't NEED to actively think about it, it's just what drives them. Yes, humans have the added advantage of logical thought that will contradict instict in many cases, but the instinct is still there, still influencing you. You're wrong about animals, so if you want to talk about humans go ahead, but nearly everything you've said about animal behaviors in this thread is wrong.

False and homosexual as well

Death needs to come for us, more often.
It would be entirely egomaniacal to think that any one of us choosing to undertake such an important task as culling would have the necessary wisdom or "big picture" mentality to make anything resembling "just" decisions as to who or why.
We must do it as God does it, indiscriminately.

it's not that I get off on death, It's just entertaining.
Sometimes I'm put off by things, but I don't bitch and moan that it's horrible. Seeing as how I laughed by balls off at this.

Tigers don't need to make weapons because they already have them. And war is just fighting, on a larger scale, which makes sense for humans being far more social creatures than tigers are. And war is indeed a human invention, but it's just large scale violence. Small scale violence is still extremely prevalent as well, and it's driven by the same animalistic insticts that drive humanity to larger war. The point is, the scale doesn't matter, violence itself has been and will always be natural, no matter where or what's being used to perpetrate it.

nigger fuck off with this shit. there is something purely interesting about watching another life end. guaranteed you sont watch this shit for "training" or "security". you do cause you know sooner of later that person will be you and you can't do fuck all about it.
so like op said, enjoy life while you can and stop being so fucking soft dicked. cuck.

Hmm, I've never thought about this.

Speaking for me, I don't really enjoy these. But there's something that makes me want to watch them. I think it's the sheer curiosity.

And well I've became desensitized, so I can laugh at some of these too.

can we get the people being lit on fire in mexico/africa type shit. theres one with two dudes attached to a car tyre. and another with some slut mexifag who gets torched the fuck up.

idk why ive never asked but story? also is this even real?

see..>

word is that kid tried to sell back a gun he stole, yes it's real.

Kid stole the gun from him, and tried to sell it back, fucking Brazil :/

m8 i dont even kno what i took, but i smoked it, so not acid or nbome; first the walls melted and the sky strobed luminous colours. then i thought i died and the universe fucking collapsed. then i was god but i sucked at being god and i couldnt even make 1 atom let alone a planet. then actual god came fi me and say "im not so bad, am i? go back to your life, you aint dead"
and i was like wtf

they kill spaffs for fun in brazil.

damn bruh thats pretty metal. kids legit fullblown tardo but great story

I've blown too many loads to this one.

Along those lines.
no webm, but the audio on this is incredible.

The kid is not Dead. It was all a ruse.
Theres a vídeo somewhere of him talking tô the guy that "shot" him, saying how they trolled everyone.

The kid really trolled everyone. The vídeo is very convincing

Fucking hell, forgot link.

theync.com/shocking/16192-listen-to-death.htm

He can't afford a dental insurance and that's a doctor in brazil, if they can't solve the problem they erradicate from root.

no animals. never animals on Sup Forums.

nice thanks

The towel/shirt just thrown at him fkn lold

thank you. second rekt bread ive seen with this shit. newfags dont understand. we are a little civilized here. we like our human skulls crushed and our kittens cuddled.

man, you can bun that haze, that cheese, that skunk, that lemon but if you wanna get rilly stoned, try bun that koran.

that is why god gave cats 9 lives and men 1

>please, come to europe, we will offer a safe haven

You're not edgy or cool
No-one gives a shit about you. Stop trying to be an attention whore.

that time you got an 360 noscope when you was proper actual stoned

You sound like the most pretentious dick....
I find anyone to have said they've killed their ego to be the most egotistical people.

Have another somewhat related. Great audio here too.

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357

Don't give a shit if it's fake or not. Snoop kills me every time.

Hey everyone, Is this a rekt thread? I guess I'm dumping 200+ Pictures of tits

You bored ass fucker.

Seriously, did I not point out your patheticness to you in the last one?

You're a hero

how do you have the time to be doing this

yeah, hero of reatrds

Samefag. Who has absolutely NO life, and a complete lack of human contact he tries to make up for by getting whatever "reactions" he can out of people.

I told you guys I would be here all day

thought it was gonna b a rekt .gif for a moment like an implant explosion or someshit

he dosent work, mother buys everything for him. 16yo. that explains liking big tits too

In this case, it's toddleresque "even a bad reaction is better than none", because he's so incredibly lonely and pathetic.

Yeah... Same fagging it up. Caught me.

Pay attention to the poster count before you make yourself look retarded.

tep jej

Oh, my, incontrovertible proof.
Sadly, the only incontrovertible proof you can give that you have ANY kind of life whatsoever, and AREN'T completely, desperately starved for any attention you can get due to a complete and utter lack of real life human contact is to stop fucking spamming, looking for reactions from people.

And we all know good & fucking well you aren't going to do that, because I'm right.

is there a story behind this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm working right now and trolling at the same time.

never gets old

the shit you said makes no sense at all
look into egodeath before shitposting plz

Nigga please. This doesn't even count as below-bottom-of-the-barrel trolling level.

You're a fucking human spambot.

illegal ivory poaching

>trolling
being retarded isnt trolling, just so you know

Actually it does. You're the one talking about having undergone ego death, yet are in a rekt thread proselytizing & chastising people for enjoying watching other people die.
It takes fucking ego to do that, therefore your ego death failed.

im not the original guy who you were arguing against, i just saw your post and i had to say you're dumb.

"i find anyone to have said they've killed their ego to be the most egotistical people."

that statement is just fucking stupid, and ego and egotistical are words with completely separate meanings that aren't related to each other in any way

just here to point out that you are braindead

As fake as my girlfriends dick.

What happened here?