Ay Sup Forums why is pewdiepie generally so hated on here...

ay Sup Forums why is pewdiepie generally so hated on here? I only started watched him 4 days back when I accidently bumped into his Uncharted 4 lets play series. I gotta say he seems like a very chill and self aware guy. I watched some of his other videos too and man i actually started liking him a lot. What hit me was that he is a very genuine guy who is very grateful for how far he has come. I get he might not be the BEST out there but honestly thats just a personal taste. His humor is kind of immature but when you get to know him it fits well with his personality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JK7w6Sak1pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hating him is just a meme. Most people probably enjoy wathcing his videos to some extent

Because the jobless NEETS are jealous that he is literally making millions doing what they wish they could do.

his fanbase, 90% are kids under 14 and the most cancerous crowd on youtube. he uses them like every grown up would do.

Let's play videos are lame.
He ripped off another youtubers act.
He acts like a huge autistic faggot with his gay voices.
The end.

He's not funny. He's annoying. It's pretty simple.

Yeah I agree, is very chill and is a pleasure to watch his video, not like that retard of markplier

>Let's play videos are lame.
yeah kinda, good job most of his videos aren't lets plays
>He ripped off another youtubers act.
more of a good thing, right?
>He acts like a huge autistic faggot with his gay voices.
yeah kinda, he's improved in recent years though

This is from the perspective of somebody that has occasionally watched pewdiepie videos and never really had a problem with him too much.

Whats wrong with having a younger audience?

>Acts like an autistic faggot for a living

/thread

I am indifferent. Don't watch his videos because I just don't like them.

Did i hit a nerve?

He doesnt even do much lets play now. I checked his channel, most of his video from past 1 year are very random

>Defending Pewdiepie bait, urgh summerfags..

What do you mean ripped off?

I don't watch his videos but his twitter feed is very good.

So much sarcasm and savagery towards Leafy and those react channels.

Its cuz he is a little Knack lovin pussy

Not many people actually hate him, he's a great guy, but his fanbase is just beyond cancer.

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAA Go back to tumblr you cancerous summerfag

Yeah i dont like markiplier and most other similar channels either. Those guys dont feel natural to me while whatever felix says makes me chuckle

You seem very salty.

I don't give a shit about pewdiepie and his videos aren't for me, but the guy is making millions for doing what he does and I can respect that.

What are you doing with your life?

I like his content too. I enjoy more of his skit type videos, I don't really watch his gaming ones anymore. But yeah, it seems that his videos have gotten better.

Kek

Yea, I hit a nerve

I think every huge fanbase is cancer. Whenever there are a considerable number of people loving something together they tend to get autistic. This applies to EVERY fanbase.

Why does this thread exist?

I typed an actual response but my girlfriend wouldn't shut the fuck up and I accidentally hit refresh instead of post so I'll just say fuck you, he's not funny and there's no entertainment there.

Lol ya he's actually pretty pimp

Thats awesome user

Are you 14? You seem like a 14 year old.

Thanks, user.
Love you!

also started watching a few videos since the uncharted 4 play through.

that video with his new car was actually really funny.

I hate those screamy fucks like Markiplier and Jacksepticeye because they're always screaming, but Pewdiepie has toned it down a bit. I no loger hate his channel/content. I still don't like it even though.

This video 'My new car' is one of the coolest i have seen in a while
youtu.be/JK7w6Sak1pQ

I think he hit a nerve, didn't he?

Nothing, the one you replied to is just a giant faggot

i think so

His humor comes off as forced and immature. He tries too hard to be funny and isn't witty at all. He just makes random noises occasionally.

He definitely hit a nerve.

Hey try watching some of his newer videos if you haven't. What you said is definitely true for his older videos when he wouldn't stop screaming.

He's not funny but he's pretty cool. He donates a ton of money to charity

Different user.
I just though the guy seemed like a 14 year old

I'm not into his vids, but that doesn't make him a bad guy.

I'm mostly the same. Used to be into watching his gameplay series videos like some of the horror games, then through him I got interested in some other channels that do gameplays more seriously.
Now I don't watch his videos as often anymore, but I still occasionally visit his channel from time to time when I'm bored and every time knowing I'd find something entertaining. Some of his skit videos have gotten really good, too. Once in a while I come back and surely there's an element of surprise added in. Entertainment and hilarity aside I think it's also rather interesting to watch how he's been maturing as a person.

I think he hit a nerve.

I think he's too big to lose his fanbase and just embraces the fucking living meme that he is.

People like to pretend to be edgy on here and hate anything that is popular to the masses. Pewdiepie is a funny guy and gives a lot of his money away. He is not an arrogant fuck like the other youtubers these faggots on here like.

I kinda feel like a lot of the people hating on him have only very slightly outgrown (mentally) pewdiepies intended target audience, which is obviously not that old.

Kinda how a 10 year old would hate on the teletubbies.

I watched some of his videos years ago, liked it back then and now it's just not my thing anymore and completely irrelevant in my life.

Honestly don't get why you wouldn't ignore something that's not to your taste and rather waste time to bash it, shitpost about it or join ridic bandwagons rather than thinking for yourself. Something to do with immaturity? Stupidity? Boredom? Or all of 'em together (trolling)?

He looks great with the new beard too. Surely has matured a lot.

...what the fuck happened to Sup Forums.
this better be fucking bait and enormous samefagging. I know it's summer but god fucking damn

you have to be deaf, a retarded dudebro or 12years old to enjoy the le randum XDDDDDDDD "humor" (read:tumor) of screamer e-celebs like pewdiepie. His reactions are as fake as they could be and he randomly screams and spouts shitty e-celeb memes every minute, any adult with a functioning brain and any self respect will steer away from that literal shit. and his 12year old fanbase is the exact reason youtube turned into the clickbait cancerous normie growth that it is today.

nonce

play vid and yell and act all faggy. the guy is lame but whatever

It's funny because that's what HE has been saying about himself as of late. He's pretty self aware and has been getting rather meta about it which makes it cool in my book. Oh and it's actually funny too, not just his self-deprecating humour but also the way his newer videos are directed. He still manages to make me genuinely laugh sometimes.

no one is hated this is the internet only the negative people get attention

>Being this vain

Probably the worst thing about Sup Forums. Its like the unsaid rule to collectively hate everything that is popular. Kinda makes every discussion here very autistic and worthless but then again I come here only for the keks i gets through autism. I guess everything has its time and place.

will he make it to heaven?

>millionaire coz describing how he feels about memes
pewdiepie and markiplier are literal cancer, lets plays need to die its wrong that this faggot makes any money by being retarded on camera
if he´s so funny why im not laughing when im watching his videos

So not a fan, then?

Pewdiepie is an Atheist
so if there is a heaven as described in the bible, he won't make it, no.

K

because of how he says his own name with the gay ass voice and hand gesture

samefag lol, you are sad kid.

Hi grandpa!

I like how most of his humour is based on acknowledging all the the reasons people come up with to not like him. He is very self aware and plays along everything and does not rage

PewDiePie is mentally on a higher level than the average.
His content consists of screaming like an autistic child and being sarcastic in a funny way every now and then.
As a person he is probably very chill and alright to hang out with.
He is without a doubt very successful in what he does so most of the hate is based on jealousy. Also he has the globalization effect
>Swedish guy
>English commentary
>Pizza country gf

Just a heads up, he does browse Sup Forums

Why is it wrong to make money by being retarded on camera? Isnt that what physic comedy is basically all about? There is no rule to how not to make money well of course unless its illegal. Are you really mad because you dont like that he gets paid for what he does? And about you not laughing at his humour, everyone has a different sense of humor. user you are one closed minded motherfucker.

I'm not a fan of his videos, but if you do, more power to you.

>autistic
>newfag
>cold and edgy
>keks
>cringe

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

you just went full 12year old

>trying so hard

Saddest thread

People hating him while he just doesnt care and has a job which gives him millions of money every year.

Plus he has fun playing games.

He is pretty much the happiest man of us all. Case closed.

Oh boy OP here i did not expect this many people replying and most of them are noice

Autistic/10.
Your last 2 digits are your IQ.
his fan base is 18-25

I'm good, I don't really watch lets play videos but when I do I much prefer the style of Many A True Nerd. He makes his videos very informative and he's pretty witty, plus he has an English accent.

His fanbase within the millions and millions

>are all kids
yeah you got me user, nice logic there.

MODS MODS MODS CP HERE !!

Havent heard of him but will definitely checkout