Soccer

It's just people kicking a ball and pretending to be hurt.

/thread

>take out extra time
>stop the clock when theres an injury
>implement a challenge system that allows a coach to challenge one call using instant replay

Would this fix sawker?

>left out multiball

opinion discarded

>It's a "I hate soccar but I make threads about this sport every single days" episode

this

seriously, when was the last time a non-American made a thread about how painfully boring baseball is how how watching the NBA is pointless because it's as rigged as WWE?

>NBA is rigged

that wasn't my point Jorge

there is a british guy on this board who autistically obsesses over americans. he's probably asleep now but he will be here tomorrow.

as a baseball fan, thank you
there are some really retarded americans on this board that obsess over sports they don't follow
(they're mostly handegg """fans""")

Its just people pretending to not be paid off by Adam Silver

No need to add >le meme clock stops. But some kind of challenge system wouldn't hurt

In spic countries, yeah.

the biggest problem with that is, what happens when team A thinks they should get a penalty, and then team B breaks and scores. If you can "erase" a goal with a challenge it will ruin the flow of the game

FPBP
Bus Parking: the Tournament

Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Sup Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.

Boreball is indeed boring and its season is way too long. Apehoop is rigged, yes. But it still doesn't change how your """""futbol""""" is a terrible semen-slurping sport.

Yeah true. I dunno I just feel like with current technology and the amount of bullshit that goes on in games they could figure something out

You are right!1!!

>MULTIBALL MULTIBALL MULTIBALL

>73-9
>3-1

ETERNAL

Why does this shit sport end in a tie? especially 1-1 ties. Seriously, why watch such a boring low scoring sport like soccer and baseball? Shit is BORING. To watch two teams struggling to score for 2 hours is lame af fampai

No one cares about Baseball. Not even Americans do, the ''action'' on the field doesn't matter. They just go to the games to stuff themselves with hot dogs and for the ''atmosphere'', it's a glorified picnic.

I would even go ahead to say that the clock should be stopped whenever the ball goes out or when there's a foul.

This is just wrong.

Our Clubs and International teams are over a hundred years old, our loyalty runs deep. So we just take it.

your mom pretended to be hurt after i was done with her pussy

/thread

good thing you disproved him by posting good arguments and backing it up with pics

>it's a glorified picnic.

But that's every American "sport".
Handegg, apehoop, baseball, it's literally all snoozefests that need to be packed full of advertisements, food, pop artists and dancing niggers in order to keep the crowd entertained.

This happens every summer. Americans getting butthurt and wildly lashing out at a sport because they have none of their own to watch.

>having a sport that lasts about the same length as the Euros

top kek

and 90% of games dont matter since muh playoffs

>You mainly throw and carry the ball towards the endzone
>""""""foot""""""ball

i love the NFL, but please

I only watch football during euro/world series and mfw when everyone has a hard on for Ronaldo but he never actually does anything worth while in these series.

rekt

Pales in comparison to the amount of American posts about England or Britain.