Can a death of a single man change the world or at least a country?

Can a death of a single man change the world or at least a country?

>protip: be careful with your answer

Kill Merkel
Set free the fourth reich

>this

/thread

Yep.
Remember Archduke Ferdinand?
His assassination set up the events leading directly into world war 1.

yes

You beat me to it.

Michael Collins

Might as well have fought of the British Empire but himself but was killed when the fucking government spilt over the Anglo-Irish treaty

If he lived a lot of thing would be better and maybe all the politicians wouldn't be so corrupt

11/22/63

What is 11/22/63?

The day Kennedy died.
And a book by Stephen King, the man who killed him.

Of you mean the 22/11/63

Sorry I'm a euro fag,I know when Kennedy died
The guy was a fgt

1963-11-22 ISO master race

Jesus

Trump

Benigno Aquino - Philippines

This. Without the death of Franz Ferdinand WW1 doesn't happen. Without WW1 you can easily argue that WW2 wouldn't have happened. Then the whole Israel/Palestine thing wouldn't be a problem today. If I had a time machine I'd save Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Fuck killing Hitler.

It can make a temporary blip on the radar before things return to business as usual, and it can certainly convince morons things have changed, but anything you might think a person's death has changed was likely already in motion or gonna happen anyway at such a large scale as 'the world'.

Change a family, a community, a nation, a following, sure..., but the world... no, never.

Europe's political situation was already tense and every country wanted to test their new toys, as they didn't have a proper war in recent history. Ferdinand's death perhaps caused the war but it sure as hell would have happened without him too.

WWI would have happened anyways.

I'd say no, but the closest you can get is Napoleon.

a countries a made up figment of your imagination

so urs, not likely retard

blow your self up with a nuke?

I'm not sure. The alliance system was really complex, and Ferdinand was the only one who really understood it. He probably could have stopped it.

Note: I'm not good at history

Depends what the person would do in the future or his kids would do

he never literally died u autistic retard it was a fake assasination get the fuck off my b loser

scared little joke airnt ya