She has a dick, does that may you gay?

She has a dick, does that may you gay?

I suppose it kinda does ... oh well.

>she
>dick
The world has come to the point where humans don't know basic science. Basic, not advanced, not rocket science. Basic human science.

No because it looks like a fucking lizard you autist

You mean HE has a dick.

So yes it makes you gay OP

/thread

Not if the dick has feminine features

>has a dick

not anymore, according to my research

Makeup makes a world of difference...

bi

>talks about not knowing basic science
>does not know that gender self-identification and sexual preference are a spectrum and not black & white
>confuses gender with sexual organs

ISHYGGIDIGGITY

whatever i´d take a blowjob from her.... him... . it.

>She
>dick

Hm. No, because what I see is a women. I like women. When I see her dick. Still no. I don't like dick.

Yup. Its a man. It no different than putting orange peels on an apple. You can call it an orange and it might kind of look like one to the untrained eye but it still tastes like an apple, smells like an apple and looks like an apple on the inside.

Satchel Ass

would give hand job with rubber glove on

>claims to know science
>confuse about male/female chromosomes
>probably has 1 too many
pic related

you mean he*

If you're attracted to a XX chromosome female then you are straight. If you're attracted to a XY male you are gay. If you are attracted to an XY male because of exhibited feminine characteristics in phenotype or vice versa, just deal with the fact you are bisexual and stop being in denial. Hell, I'm also bisexual to a degree, as long as a guy is feminine enough, I'd do him.

I've been on Soy lecithin, Zinc, Pygeum and Maca root for a while now - At this point everything goes

Yep. Its a man with makeup on

But you're wrong