I value my privacy and I don't like when people take my picture...

I value my privacy and I don't like when people take my picture. How can I ensure that my photo isn't taken and doesn't end up online? The same goes for surveillance cameras. I do not consent to having them record me when I go into stores. How can i stop this?

I will not accept that I can't as a valid answer. Yes I am paranoid. I don't like being in every fricking government database and every other database for that matter.
Update: What can I do if someone takes my photo and refuses to delete it. how can I ensure it is deleted?

Other urls found in this thread:

justicecaps.com/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160602083751AAWZb7T
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/makeup/374929/
cvdazzle.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with you...
At least there should be a law to force those who take public pics to ask whoever could be seen in the photo if he wants him/her to blurr your face.. AT LEAST.

bump

Never go outside, lock all your doors at all times, barr your windows, break any electronics in ur house, cause they're monitered, keep living in fear an die

justicecaps.com/

By your shit logic a burglar could sue you because you recorded him without his consent on your own private property. And I bet you are the kind of motherfucker thatsays this online, but stands at the security office at the mall, begging for the footage 3 minutes after getting robbed

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160602083751AAWZb7T
are you the same guy as this? or just posting a random question from yahoo answers for fun?

What you gotta do is take a fat rip off a bong in front of security camera and blow it out into the lens. The smoke will rez up the feed after a few good bowls and make it impossible to see without alcohol and salt. Be sure to get a lot of weed cuz there's a lot of cameras out there

Nope. I go to the security office and tell them they have no right to record me.

same guy. I like to troll on yahoo answers.

Actually you are wrong about your rights. If you go on private property, and they have a sign that says the property is under surveillance, then you ARE consenting to the recording by entering that property.

Don't like it? Stay home.

lmao

just get plastic surgery so the photo doesn't look like you anymore

Start a digital camo facepaint trend.
Put stickers and shit on your face and wear varying plain clothes. As long there is another guy doing the same, they won't differ you from each other, providing you both don't use your slave collar...er i mean, smartphones.

where did you find that?

This.
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/makeup/374929/

>slave collar...er i mean, smartphones.
I use a cassette walkman.

Does autism affect reading comprehension this much?
If YOU are being robbed in a parking lot, a guy is holding a knife at you throat, and stealing your stuff actually happens to you, would you want to see the guy's face to identify him, or would you still worry about being on a few frames (alongside with thousands of others) that are never seen again unless there's a problem?
>I go to the security office and tell them they have no right to record me.
things_that_won_t_happen.mov

/thread
Now kys you tinfoil hat wearing faggot

fuck off with your private shit, the moment you live in an internet era you are online.

Check this out, too.
cvdazzle.com/

>I will not accept that I can't as a valid answer. Yes I am paranoid. I don't like being in every fricking government database and every other database for that matter.

How the fuck do you think a shitty walmart camera having a video of you is gonna get you on a government database? Most companies delete their camera footage after a few months anyway, it would take a fuckhuge amount of storage space to keep all the security footage they've ever recorded.

E-excuse me,b-b-but I don't f-f-feel you have the right to record me on your premises

Where will you be when someone has shot you but noone knows who did it since they had no rights to record him in public

you're born with a number attached to your name. So you are already on the grid and there's nothing you can do. You can move out to the middle of nowhere and still be under surveillance by drones and satellites. You're using an electronic device to browse the web, a device that monitors every keystroke you make with or without your consent. Your best bet is to move to Africa, live in a tin shack and die from any number of god awful illnesses that exists there.

fucking die already

I don't like being photographed either. If I'm somewhere where people are going to take photographs I'll just say I don't like being photographed, and if someone does take a picture or video of me I won't make a big deal about it. I'll just remind them I don't like having my picture taken and hope they comply.

I don't care if I get recorded on a security system because it's not like it really matters. It's hours, sometimes months of footage that nobody will ever see and people aren't using it to upload their dumb shit to Facebook.

>there should be a law

there should be a law that you must not wear masks in public spaces, for security of others, so that cameras can identify you if youre an escaped convict..

SEE THE PROBLEM FAGGOT? laws

where to draw the line between individual right and general society right?

its almost always to have less laws as possible, like, there no laws barring you from wearing masks in public, so any picture taken wont have your face...

>this is absolutely illegal!!! why should you be able to take a still picture of my facial features when i put them in public space??

Literally tumblr tier. Just fucking get past it man

welcome in the digital age.

pics can be taken at zero cost, duplicated at zero cost, spread at zero cost.

pic related: random girl who didn't know I was shooting pics.

dont walk in public...